1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where the right place to sell clickbank products??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Narutopedia, Dec 17, 2010.

please give your advice to helping me make my first dollar in internet..

best regard.

Narutopedia, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  2. djdestruction

djdestruction Peon

Best Answers:
    On your website.

djdestruction, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  3. sneharastogi

sneharastogi Peon

Best Answers:
    You may want to try twitter.

Twitter is one of the best place to sell your clickbank products and earn money :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    sneharastogi, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  4. Sam Forrest

Sam Forrest Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Sneha,

Can you explain more? I try on my twitter but not impress. Coz i dont have many follow. Can you give me how to add more follower in twitter?

I've visited your twitter. How do you make money with 163 following and 46 follower???

Sam Forrest, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  5. Bill_filinsky

Bill_filinsky Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, it depends on your niche.

Bill_filinsky, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  6. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm... I have to disagree with making sales on twitter. Most people can't make very much money on twitter, and it especially depends on what kind of list you've built up with your twitter account. I would reccomend using twitter to build your reputation online, making contacts online, and participating in networking with relevant people in your industry.

Some effective marketing techniques on clickbank include:

-e-mail marketing. Build a list of active subscribers, gain their trust by sending them free information and tips/tricks in their industry. Then after a few weeks of building your reputation with your subscribers send them your e-mail blast with your offer.
    -blogging. Create a blog in a relevant niche to whatever product you are selling then advertise on your blog.
    -article marketing. Make 2-3 articles per day, post them on article base, or ezine articles and link back to your vendors landing page.
    -PPC is good for experienced marketers, if you don't have any experience with this be careful you can lose lots of money quick.

Good luck!

Le Dangles, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  7. Sam Forrest

Sam Forrest Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Le Dangles,

I agree with you. I also think twitter is used to get more traffic and contact ^^

Sam Forrest, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  8. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get sales in CB is article marketing and promoting it social media sites like facebook or twitter and having a good traffic blog can be a great source to get some sales.

shuvo, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  9. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a great strategy. Start with article marketing and master it. the first place to go is ezinearticles.com. Once you've mastered article marketing and blogging, you can learn a new traffic strategy.

Franck

Franck S, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  10. EmperorSunny

EmperorSunny Peon

Best Answers:
    hi there...
    i have one good website i wanna sell... this is the site... zoooom.com its not 100% complete.. to search for products... use the sarch box at the top right corner of the page.
    im an internet marketer.. doing IM for 3 yrs now
    and i've made a website for reviewing CB products... my web reviews over 200 plus products (plus other 600 reviews products that are ready but not uploaded yet )
    i invested heavily on this site... especially on getting the reviews. i hired people to write me reviews...
    i made thousands of backlinks for individual product page, but hae not yet made backlinks for the main domain.
    ie. no backlinks for zoooom.com yet... but i made around 2000 backlinks for zoooom.com/"EACH PRODUCT"

currently, im broke... and this site of mine has been left abandoned for months.

when fully functioning, this site will have 800 product reviews, and it can potentially rank on google first page
    to give a picture... this website is similar to other established and successful website like corinzander.com
    try seaching CB product on google like "9 to 5 annihilation review" or "Blogging To The Bank Review" or any other cb product review...
    corinzander.com website will come up on search result and people buy through this guy's aff. link...

and believe me... the corinzander is nothing... he has not very many product reviews... i've got almost a 1000 products... that covers almost all CB products that are selling.... CB has a total of 11000 products.... only 10-15% sells... the rest are the products that the nobody knows except its producer.

ok.. im gonna write on three topics now.
    1. current status of this web
    2. what u have to do with it to get it running
    3. why am i selling it??

1. 200+ pages uploaded... my CB Aff. links are there.. the buyer should replace them themselves. backlinks for the domain has not been made yet... you need money to do this... backlinks are expensive... and you need tons of them. the website is already good looking.... but you can change if u like... all u have to do is change the themes... it takes only 2 clicks. i have 600 products reviews more..waiting to be uploaded... i shall hand them over.

2. all you ha to do is upload the remaining 600 pages.... buy backlinks and thats it... waiting for some weeks for google to push your site on to its 1st page..
    its guaranteed... backlink is all you need... back up the domain with as much as backlinks as u can, and start selling 800 products.... every buyer come to google to read reviews before they buy... the people who do email marketing is not making money as the one's who provide reviews on google... as you know, the producer of the product will always want you to send out emails so that you earn, but the ones who earn are not the emails senders, but the review providers... the producers want affiliates to swipe mails because its kind of an advertisement.. the producer needs the people to know about his product. the ones who are really interested in buying always come to google to learn more about the product.

ok... so here is what u need to do... make backlinks (i will tell you the backlink service providers)... upload the pages.. replace my aff. links with urs. thats is.

3. why im selling this lucrative site... "I'm broke".... this site needs heavy investment... i made spent most of my money on getting reviews, which is expensive, plus i made a mistake in not making backlinks for the main domain first. i made backlinks for 200+ pages, and that sucked up all my budget... i want to sell this site, coz i need capital.... i have many business ideas... CB is not the only way to earn money online... i know many more things and im ready to leave CB behind... but my talent, time and experience are all going waste coz i dont have capital... i desperately need capital so that i can start doing some serious business. i dont wanna make petty income... i want to do big business... as you can see my intentions in making this website (zoooom.com)

my asking price??? depends where the auction takes.... starting from $1,000. (i spent 1500$ on this web already)
    and you'll need to invest more.. may be about 1000 $ ... or if you put in around 2-3000$ this web is gonna make u rich in a year!!!
    i can teach, advice and provide useful info, techniques, secrets... to the buyer...
    let me know should u be interested.
    im gonna sell this website for sure... coz i have many other places to invest... but this web is also one place i want to invest... coz if i hae 2-3000$... i can invest and when it starts making money for me.. i can sell for xx,000 $$$ ... thats my real plan for holding back the site for the past 4 months.

my email:

EmperorSunny, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  11. Amy Garrizon

Amy Garrizon Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy the product
    make a review site
    if you dont have money to buy it ask the seller if you can get a review copy, most of the time they will agree.

Amy Garrizon, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  12. raje1

raje1 Member

Best Answers:
    can i use clickbank in in my blog

raje1, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  13. latestprice

latestprice Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you please tell us more on how to sell the Click Bank Products using Twitter ?
    i am a newbie here and not aware of how to efficiently use the Twitter for Click Bank Products.

Thanks in advance

latestprice, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  14. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Best place to sell clickbank products are as follows.

Free methods : write a blogger post about the product and write a good informative article relating to the product and submit to top article directories for free with a link to your blog.

A must directories are : ezinearticles.com . goarticles.com, articledashboard.com

Paid methods:

Advertise on Google Adwords for related keywords.
    Advertise on Related blogs.
    Pay some one in your market who has very good number of friends on Facebook, twitter to put your offer that is your affiliate link on their status page.

GrandRoyal, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  15. rajalawak

rajalawak Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best thing when you try to sell something or promote something in internet(ecspecially clickbank) you need to know what niche that have demand. Then promotion strategies to get traffic to your hoplink is very important. What i'm doing is try to get people to subscribe my newsletter and then give them a lot of tips through email via autoresponder. In my tips i will give them indirect promotion which have my hoplink.From my experience indirect promotion when doing email marketing is more effective.Others strategies is through article marketing.Try to submit at least 2-3 articles per week which may increase exposure of your hoplink.

rajalawak, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  16. SweatyGirl

SweatyGirl Peon

Best Answers:
    you may try twitter, but there are a lot of spammers these time

SweatyGirl, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  17. rajalawak

rajalawak Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeap there is a lot spammers use twitter to spam all nonsense program

rajalawak, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  18. digitaldownload

digitaldownload Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter sucks ass. I have 5,000 followers and when I put out a message I am lucky if I get more than 2 clicks. You will never be able to make shit from Twitter unless you have an extremely high user base and they are extremely targeted.

digitaldownload, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  19. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently started with clickbank and wonder, if this is all pay-per-sale and not pay-per-click?!
    For me the issue is, whether my web sites target markets (mainly South Africa) are going to procure products that way.

Torsten, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  20. ``Yousef

``Yousef Peon

Best Answers:
    For you given your original post, I'd say article marketing.

``Yousef, Jan 11, 2011 IP