1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Need a post, well posts removed rather quick

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Apologize to myself. Jeez, you don't even know what's going on. You are jumping to conclusions.
    Excuss me but posting the names of people I know and saying that you are going to go after them is illegal. I don't even know what country you live in. I don't even care anything about you.
    I needed support on the topic if people should be allowed to do what you were doing. They would change their tune real quick if you started going after them and posting personal info about them.

WAIT A SECOND. One of those guys says he has a job. How do you know that's true? Why don't you go after him?

BTW, we are both going to get banned without the mods looking into it. They are going to wipe out everything we posted and ban us probably. That's what I would do.

Laceygirl, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  2. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never said that...

So I PM spammed 78 people... :rolleyes:

Ofcourse you'd do that cause you want your dirty laundry out of here. What I would do is ban you for spamming and identity theft/Account ownership transfer, threating and abusive PM's + stupidity of the highest order. I have posted information YOU released in Public domain, its not private info, that too only to prove that you are not the person you claim to be and are engaged in identity theft. Stop bitching about your address being here, one needs to just go to your twitter feed on Dp profile and check the public whois of the site.

Helvetii, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can easily tell the truth and proof myself anytime I want to and it will not help the matter. You will still say
    So leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone. Leave me the hell alone, leave me alone.
    Get the picture, get over me, leave me alone.

4. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Tell that to the cops when the girl from your city you impersonated sues you for identity theft..I'm in contact.

Helvetii, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Leave me alone.......

6. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    Did your husband give you your account (against the rules), or are you impersonating someone (against the rules) ?

Hecky, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot answer that because I'm learning right now.

A B C D....E F G......L E A V E M E A L O N E
    Now I know my A - B - C's
    Next time won't you sing with me?

8. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hrmmm... kind of ironic, don't you think?

Let is pretend we are traveling into the Twilight Zone where anything is possible...

[video=youtube;NzlG28B-R8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y[/video]

Let's see here... Laceygirl sells domains here (let's take this one at random), click the "Click Here To Verify" and you can see their PayPal address along with how long it's been a PayPal user. So let's pretend jlgiroux stands for "Jennifer L. Giroux" or something... seems reasonable.

But then you look at the cache of the whois before that domain was sold, and it's actually Justin Giroux: [search=google]cache:tools.digitalpoint.com/whois.php?query=hamster123.com[/search]

...and then you Google the email, you come up with various things, for example the domain saddamedu.info. It seems it is in fact a Justin Giroux who uses that email address: http://tools.digitalpoint.com/whois.php?query=saddamedu.info

Doing a quick Reverse Internet query, you can easily cross reference other sites that person owns... http://reverseinternet.com/adsense/1795180691859977

As you can see, the info people posted is nothing more than info you posted to the Internet on your own free will.

Google also yields something pretty funny that someone posted to my blog that I never saw until now...

http://www.shawnhogan.com/2007/04/maybe-no-less-spam.html#comment-33456

Thinking of course maybe someone spoofed the comment to pretend to be Justin, I double checked the email that the person used to make that comment. Low and behold, it's an email you posted here. And just to be doubly sure... double checked the IP of the person who left the comment... Coincidentally it's an IP that you used to make a post here and right down the road from the city listed on the Whois.

So then that got me thinking... why would who I never heard of in my life want to "knock me out and cut my throat"? Ohhhhhh... another coincidence that the comment was made immediately after Laceygirl's account was banned here for something.

That being said, I hereby accept Laceygirl's demand to be put in charge of Digital Point. He/she/whatever is now in charge. I quit. Hell, I don't want to have my throat cut. :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    digitalpoint, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  9. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I sort of recalled Laceygirl also going on and on about how much they love their Mustang, sure enough...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=488087#post4591270

Laceygirl's car sure looks a hell of a lot like Justin's from his Facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=782195390

Laceygirl's car:
    [​IMG]

Justin's car:
    [​IMG]

Let's pretend it's a coincidence that they both own Mustangs...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1635466#post13312398

Weird Laceygirl would say that, because Justin owns a "Convertible California Edition" too!

You probably would have been better off not pulling me into your crap... I'm pretty good and finding stuff... you forget we deal with tens of thousands of retards trying to make duplicate accounts and crap so I research people more than I would like and and I'm pretty good at it.

Stingerftw likes this.
  10. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would love to post a pic whit the title OWNED but when an respected admin like Shawn nukes you the proper word is : NUKED !!!

ApocalypseXL, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Shawn........Well there's so many things going through my head right now......

Does this mean that I should tell everyone exactly what's going on?
    Should I not and let you guys walk off thinking of what you want?
    Is Shawn in fact with a tight circle of friends here?
    Why didn't you mention Jmattern or Rob within the story?

Well, here's the deal and I have a feeling you all are going to say. "I don't care" even though you all seem to be so interested. Here goes nothin.....

Justin is my hubby. I took over the internet on the tail end of the sale of echoarcade.com which was a longtime ago. Before then I was working slowly with him but he couldn't handle the amounts of scams on the internet and just got into local business instead. With the creation of the PH Arcade network(an arcade script selling bus with a support forum) I totally ran under his name. He only helped say 30%. I took his name(GrAveTzT). The reason I took over his name is because of two reasons.
    A) My husband used to own EchoEarthquake.com forums which was a direct competitor of Zetaboard Skin zone(The official support forum for Zetaboard). Back then it was called invisionfree, a free forum host. Anyway, Echoarcade.com had great popularity and the fan base was large because unlike dp where you pay for services everything was free. If I recall there was Banner request, forum skin request, button request, forum review, etc and he and his volunteer crew would litterly do work for FREE to other people who were starting forums under invisionfree. Now people would either start forums or want to become part of a big one. EEQ was popular. VERY popular. The people who got stuff would stay there and they would treat my husband(BF at the time) like he was a celeb or something(well, not all of the time, some would cause trouble). Anyway, he got sick of working for free and I had gotten much better at graphics. By the time he got through echoarcade.com he had learned some SEO, hosting, domains, and practically anything that goes but he was burnt out from spending 8hrs a day for 3yrs(I think) working for free at EEQ. The more he quit the more I moved into it.
    It came down to this. He's online 1% to help me and everything else I have been running his accounts since. The CC is under his name, his paypal is mine. We just kept it all. He has his own business credit cards I have his personal credit cards, and I have a creditcard for personal expenses. That is what happened. There you have it.
    Well, this is deja vu to when That idiot a few days ago found a question somewhere that says "how do I spank my wife". I'll get to the spanking part later. I'll try to explain this one, believe what you want.......
    Shawn, you already knew a lot about me from the moderator notes or something like that because you know that I had a fight with Jmattern that lasted a longtime. This story is related to this comment. All who do not know Jmattern, she is a high quality writer at DP who was staff here. She did all of the dirty work here. If someone was whining about an infraction then she'd give them another one for whining about it because its against the rules. Her main grudge was anyone who was a "low quality writer". There was a discussion with her and her friends in it and they were bad mouthing low quality writers. I don't remember but at that time I didn't know she was a moderator here and in the discussion I kind of.....said that the problem with high quality writers is that they think they deserve $200 for a 15minutes of work and its morally wrong(whoops, my bad). Then If I remember correctly I got a bunch of infractions for other area's of the forum. Then I realized that Jmattern was a mod and was mad at me so she went through my posts to see what she could pull. I confronted her about it in the suggestion forums, she gave me another infraction, I pmed her saying I'm not afraid of her, she gave me an infraction again. I waited a while and next month I opened another topic and said that some of the mods where "corrupt" and explained the story. After talking to a lot of mods we were not getting anywhere. I was surprised on how nice other mods where but Jmattern was straight up vicious(almost as vicious as me). By the end of that topic Rob said basically "go away and if you ever called a mod corrupt I will ban you forever".
    I simply walked off bitter. When people would make suggestions I would reply saying the truth but to be honest I did want to make the mods at DP look bad. I got more infractions and temp bans. One particular ban really got to me because I was an hr from a business deal.
    I went to other forums for the months with I was off here but none of them did it for me. Warrior is packed with scammers and blackhat, V7N is too small, the bzimage forum layout just was not efficient. I like many came back to DP because the options were low. Sugguestions were nothing but swarms of unhappy people freaking out about the forum, but then you(shawn) decided to come back after a long time of being away(what 2yrs?). The forum got upgrades, things started to change, and for some strange reason Jmattern was fired/let go/or decided to go her own path.
    During the banning periods my husband was pissed because I was pissed I told him everything. He wrote that nasty stuff. I guess I could apologize for the threat because he's been known to throw threats like nuts. More in the past. Jeez, you should've known him 10yrs old in T.O. Even if I were targeted by Jmattern and blacklisted here as someone to go after to mods does not condone what he said.
    I'm so sorry about that. Its a shame to know about this. It was awhile back but damn. Then again I would be a good administrator.
    -I would not let hate groups be around DP
    -I would stop the blackhat because I think its a bad influence on webmasters to look for ways to scam and ripoff advertisers, google, etc because I know that every dealing they will have will be scamming people and it sucks to be scammed for the public.
    -I would hire more mods and split up the duties. One in charge to make sure the many rules are followed. Ex: One for Avatars & signature rules, another for the groups, hell 5 for the politics section.
    -I would see what I can do about cleaning the area up. All of those ex:"official file host threads". I would hire a mod to control a new forum and large networks like "duckload" or whatever would have to request to have a thread there. Maybe put the Dmoz there as well.
    -Here's a really good idea I got. Take the "directory solicitations" section and add Prefix's in free, paid, free and paid, etc.
    Actually I would set a lot more prefix's around the forum. that would help.
    -I could make this 10 pages long.
    The ideas are endless. Currently the site is run by a man who from the ebay affiliate story you wrote made 1.5M a month for more than a year. When you talk to a person that has made 1.5M a month it important you don't bother challenging them with decision making for business. I would be nuts to think that I or any of us nobodies can run it better.
    Why on earth are you remember a peasant like me or my husband. Ok, I'm not going to lie that was my husband and that's not even his car. That was borrowed. However I am glad to say that he owns a 93 mustang with a lot of cool metal things under the hood that makes him go fast.

All of this being said the truth is simple:
    When Helvetti said I was a guy I threw a snowball of BS in hope he would just go away. I knew he had a dinosaur related blog so I just threw a story that he was a competitor. If you want to know the honest truth why I did that is more than simple:
    He had found information on a certain personal question that my husband had asked related to Spanking his wife.
    That was really embarrassing. It was at yahoo answers, I use the account there too. I go in answer questions related to my niche and leave a url source and on the rare time I'll ask a question if I need the answer. I'm not a heavy yahoo user. I guess he went in and thought that I didn't use it and asked some ridiculously embarrassing question like that.

And there is the full story. Do what you wish because I have just told you everything.

However.....I had asked a question on if this was allowed and really you had not directly answered it. I urge you to reconsider your answer which was NO.

I have a problem with someone harassing me and telling me I better do what they say or they will E-mail people I know and then they list of a bunch of people I know. They are using dp to go after me. Surely you don't think its fine.
    He's been doing post after post harassing me and I have not answered. He's been running around dp with like trying to turn everyone against me. Actually he took your(shawn) whole post and posted it here
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&p=15464011#post15464011

After several mocking and harassing messages by him which probably will go on forever or until you decide to just throw me to the curb. Others are saying things too because I've not defended myself against his harassment:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&page=4
    Well.....I guess without hearing the real story that ends my V7N webmaster forum days.

That is a good question. You wanted to hear what I would say, I guess.
    Anyway, I've been not arguing back but it didn't stop. He just kept coming after me. There's no doubt that he will continue to harass me if you allow it.

I'm selling out because I cannot be a webmaster considering that I'm going to have to have to deal with the following forever and have the moderation team at Digitalpoint allow this. I know I'm already going to be banned out of respect at V7N and a handful of other webmaster forums. So I ask for a 7day break before you cut me off of DP. I just want to print off a few articles, write down a few contacts, and finish selling most of what I got. Then your problem is over.
    They are not going to stop\/
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&p=15462665#post15462665
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&p=15460504#post15460504
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2018396&p=15442026#post15442026
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2018396&p=15443877#post15443877

I just want to be left alone but if you(shawn) are going to support them them then forget it.

Laceygirl, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  12. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And lastly, I'm so sorry again! for that threat. I'm really sorry. I feel extremely bad for that. I can't change it.

13. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If your husband forces you to do his work and doesn't even allow you to have your own email address, well it might be time to evaluate your options. You'd do yourself a favor if you didn't use his email for everything you do. ;)

14. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No I just kept it all the same. Its my email.

Not the answer I was looking for after all of that writing.
    What are you going to do is pretty much what I was after.

15. Hecky

Best Answers:
    Your name is still green, I'd be happy with that as an answer ;)

Hecky, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  16. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are such a pathological liar Justin. Now you have a husband. Are you gay? You liked to be spanked by your boyfriend? Now you have agreed to:

1) Account Sharing - Not allowed on DP.
    2) Making up a story about me.
    3) The creator of the account (you) you are using gave death threats to the owner.

BTW!!

That profile link of the dating site you posted says that you ARE 23, single and unmarried. Which ofcourse you aren't and just stole the identity of that girl. I already let her know of the situation. It was foolish of you to let all of us know who you were impersonating.

Further more you are the ONLY one out of the two of us who has been been spamming people and sending abusive PM's. You have received only one PM from me which was in reply to yours and there was nothing nasty in it by any stretch of the english language. I dare you to report it.

Helvetii, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  17. MyVodaFone

MyVodaFone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I say DP removes the Rule Personal attacks against people, will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone, take it up with them personally, because its clearly not been enforced.

MyVodaFone, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree, death threats and business threats against members and owner shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Helvetii, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  19. Hecky

Best Answers:
    One of the pictures in your profile (here) is on some hot or not site, listed as being 18. To be fair, you uploaded that photo before it was posted on that website though.

Hecky, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  20. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't feel good about it.
    You are just loving this. You'll never stop.
    I was on the moderation team at wireclub and a few others around the internet in the past. It was a great promotion method to not be married. If it helps when I was working with Wireclub I was only dating.
    And I believe you are under the protection of a higher power at dp. I would just stay here and flame you out back everytime for the next month but it looks like the blame is one sided. I'll just keep getting infractions until I'm done while you mock, mouth off, harass me, and throw all of these threats that you are going to email a bunch of people I know, etc. You got ultimate power here and instead of being terrorized by you while the mods are going to sweep it under the rug I'm gone.

If you would just shut up for a couple of days and I'll be gone. I got a few things to take care of here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.