1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plimus sucks

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Digitalguy, Mar 10, 2009.

look what plimus has done to this innocent soul

taken from http://delphimisver.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/plimus/

Digitalguy, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  2. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh boy I think this what something I never heard of before.however I have experienced with plimus before in buying digital service.it was oke and as buyer I dont find any complaint "get what I want"out side I was scam by provide that scam my money, plimus already serve me well to let my money go flow flawlessly

Komicwords, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  3. pintonbd2

pintonbd2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have both 2co and plimus..but never used plimus...varification may be just for new user to gain trust ..

pintonbd2, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  4. devmishra

devmishra Banned

Best Answers:
    Never heared such a horribke story on plimus phone verification.
    I will prefer stay out of them inspite knowing they are famous.

devmishra, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  5. n00bmaster

n00bmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Can 2CO process Paypal payments?

n00bmaster, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  6. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes 2CO can process paypal payments but a bit expensive than Plimus. However I prefer 2CO because a withdrawal is possible with in 2 weeks.

sampathsl, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  7. ljacobs

ljacobs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All, Leore from Plimus here.

Delphimisver, I am sorry to hear about your difficulties using Plimus.

We do know that our phone verification system can be a pain and we are constantly upgrading and looking for new ways to to improve our system. Unfortunately our review process is an important part of our service due to the high rate of fraud with electronically delivered products . Especially for new Vendors, we like to double-check each new customer, to prevent chargebacks early on. Chargebacks cause more of a headache than our review process.

With that, if after a certain period Vendors feel that their customers are getting caught up in the Manual Review process, we encourage you to contact me or our support team directly

Feel free to email me with any further questions at leorej@plimus.com

Thanks, Leore

ljacobs, May 18, 2009 IP
  8. SuccessGuru

SuccessGuru Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like Plimus because they record our ID and especially the payment process is very long.

SuccessGuru, May 18, 2009 IP
  9. iRobit

iRobit Peon

Best Answers:
    both plimus and 2co accept paypal payments, i have test it both but i preffer even recommand 2co witch is fast, secure and have a great online and email support, plimus is risky sometimes they hold payment for 3-4 months ignore customers emails and so on...maybe they will change oneday:)

iRobit, May 18, 2009 IP
  10. KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas Peon

Best Answers:
    :mad:I wish I knew about this thread before I had the misfortune of ordering two products from an online vendor who uses Plimus. In my opinion, this company (Plimus) exhibits gross incompetence and inefficiency - bullshit is indeed appropriate and far too kind a characterization as well. As I type this, I am entering my FIFTH HOUR of waiting for a "phone call verification" for a $32 online software purchase! What is really pissing me off, is that this is the second purchase I've made from the same online vendor in the last three days, and these two transactions are the only two payments I have made through Plimus. The first purchase was for $35, and it took them an hour to call me. I didn't think they'd pull the same ridiculous verification crap twice, with such a small amount of money, for a purchase from the same vendor they have already verified within the same week. Holding a customer hostage with a 12-hour callback window is absolute BULLSHIT, especially when this process is totally ineffective at preventing fraudulent transactions. And, exactly how is putting a customer through this inefficient, ineffective process for 2 out of 2 transactions "random"? I've already sent a complaint to the online software vendor, and if I can help it, I WILL NEVER purchase another item from an online vendor that uses Plimus as their payment processor. In my opinion Plimus, you suck!
    P.S. US resident/citizen, (same) US credit card, (same) US bank, (same) US billing address, (same) US phone number, (same) US computer/IP used for order placement!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
    KorbenDallas, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  11. cpoalmighty

cpoalmighty Member

Best Answers:
    I contacted 2CO the other day and they said that they do accept paypal payments but they cannot be recurring payments.

cpoalmighty, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  12. Simon Jediwitz

Simon Jediwitz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been with Plimus for almost 2 years, and I agree that they are a poor excuse for a payment processor. I lose a lot of sales because of their stupid manual verification system. I also suffer from a big chargeback problem because their system is so primitive. It costs $15 per chargeback, even though many of these fraudulent orders should have been detected. I've suggested many improvements in the last 2 years, but they never implement any of them. Their support staff is very slow and generally clueless. And recently, they have begun withholding part of the money they owe me, for no valid reason.

Thanks for the info on Fast Spring. I'm going to check them out.

Simon Jediwitz, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  13. Credit-Card-Factoring

Credit-Card-Factoring Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow. That is a terrible story. Thanks for posting your experience because I was thinking of using them but now I won't. Thanks for helping me dodge a bullet.

Credit-Card-Factoring, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  14. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they were recommended by a friend of mine to use them; I think now I'm going to change my choice... no, but to study well each payment processing platform.

Lesson learned: be careful before you choose your partner

omarabid, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  15. OldEgold

OldEgold Peon

Best Answers:
    plimus sucks , i recommend you PayPal is rocking for all businesss !

OldEgold, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  16. SalmanAbbas007

SalmanAbbas007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Accepting Payments with Plimus since 3 Months. Never got a Problem :).
    It ROCKS for me. Only my first 2 Sales were manually verified. The rest are Automatically Verified Now :)

SalmanAbbas007, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  17. jenyjerry2010

jenyjerry2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    use swreg.. its an alternative of plimus

jenyjerry2010, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  18. mohsinrizwan

mohsinrizwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Plimus since 29/5/2009 and never had issue regarding verification, even on $200.00 + transaction.

mohsinrizwan, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  19. gyahoo

gyahoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you open a new vendor account on plimus, then only first five orders are to be verified by phone and after it there is no such verification needed.

gyahoo, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  20. SalmanAbbas007

SalmanAbbas007 Peon

Best Answers:
    haha still using it :) even got my own payoneer card now :D

SalmanAbbas007, Dec 16, 2010 IP