1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Science Fails to Explain God

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wptheme, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1) Just for the actual owners sake, the site in my blog feed is not mine. I visited it today after 8 months, the sites been around for 4 years and hasn't even been monetized. The owner does it as a hobby (and that site isn't even about dinosaur education and take a lot more effort then your crap sites) rather than for money, which I appreciate and hence added it to my empty blog feed. So stop flaterring yourself by thinking everyones after you because you are good, if everyone's really after you then thats because you are a very sick person.

2) Though no one buys your another crap conspiracy theory, I'll still address it just to humiliate you more. If I was actually your competitor, if I actually had so much free time, if I had the willingness, if not for the fact that the first time we crossed paths was in P&R then I would have certainly come up with something better like may be you "My mom wants spanking from me", "My wife fucked by freind in front of me" or something like that.

Now coming back to the point, laceyboy uses his brothers twitter ID http://twitter.com/#!/pembinapets on his DP profile http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=28820

More details on Lacey Boy:

Justin Giroux
    34 Athens Bay
    Morden
    Manitoba
    R6M 0A7
    CA
    Phone: +1.2048226143

Office: (204) 822-6143
    Morden, MB

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=782195390

More evidence: Apparently Laceyboy claims that he owns the site http://www.dinosaurfact.net/ whose whois is private and I'm trying to slander him cause I'm a competitor. Apparently http://www.dinosaurfact.net/ serves ads using the same google Adsense publisher ID pub-1795180691859977 as www.aquariumedu.info whose whois lists Justin Giroux as the owner http://who.is/whois/www.aquariumedu.info

Guess the brother and sister share the same google adsense too, probably because google is sexist too and discriminates against laceyboy :eek:

Justin, If I were you I'd just get the fuck lost from DP and never come back after being embarrassed so much. Keep posting more shit and I'll keep exposing you more.

EDIT: Another interesting expose by Riverwire:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
    Helvetii, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's my personal address..........jeez.

Laceygirl, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  3. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    OK can we delete this thread please? This thread ended up having nothing to do with politics and religion and some one even posted another person's personal info out in the public. I think this has gone a bit too far.

Project Mobius, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll second that.

Obamanation, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  5. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll 3rd that. Just a little too personal.

Bushranger, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  6. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Not necessary to delete whole thread, just the irrelevant parts.

IsraeI, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  7. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The title?

cientificoloco, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Ehh... anything you put in a WHOIS record is public data.

Will.Spencer, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Shut up will.

10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I'd say the foolishness it takes to put personal information in reach of the public is worth it's own thread. Helvetti, without too much trouble dug up DOB, current address, first, last, and middle names, current phone number, along with a variety of business names. With that information alone, there is a good chance I could have the passwords hacked to most of the control panels and ad-sense accounts associated with the named sites. Any less scrupulous person who happens along this thread has probably already started obtaining credit in their name.

11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't make my passwords a phonenumber or last name.
    None of the mods are not around anyway, and I have a slight feeling they won't be removing this anyway.

There's been a few strange phone calls today

12. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    someones getting a christmas card!

stOx, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  13. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is now a routine in the P&R that after 3 pages the conversation is off-topic :D

laxman363, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  14. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, thinking that people are created by a mere coincidence is pretty, i dunno.. almost arrogant. That how perfect the world is placed in the galaxy and all. Sig, I really pity atheist so much :(

p/s - lol, what happened to the thread?

wptheme, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I don't think the earth being a habitable planet is the best argument for creation, especially in light of recent scientific developments.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/sep/29/earth-like-planet-gliese-581g
    More than likely, the galaxy and the Universe are jam packed full of planets capable of sustaining life.

16. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Em.. goodluck going there

:) :)

wptheme, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I wasn't talking about going there. I was addressing your statement that the earth is perfectly placed within our solar system and galaxy, and somehow unique. I'll quote the scientific estimates again:

I'm not sure if you are a gambling man, but the chances of Earth being unique seem rather slim.

18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The world only appears "perfect" because the world was here first and we evolved to match it. Your reasoning is almost completely backwards.

19. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    wptheme & betaturn, give it up, these guys have no answers, only well constructed false information.

Science goes against the notion that things came by chance, it's impossible.

We Muslims believe in a different kind of evolution, our father (which is also your father) Adam, was 60 cubits tall, about as tall as a palm tree when created:

“Allaah created Adam and he was sixty cubits tall. Then He said, ‘Go and greet those angels and listen to how they greet you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your progeny.’ He said, ‘Al-salaamu ‘alaykum (Peace be upon you).’ They said, ‘Al-salaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allaah (Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allaah).’ So they added the words ‘wa rahmat Allaah.’ And everyone who enters Paradise will be in the form of Adam. People kept on growing smaller until now.”

It's our believe that people with time keep on diminishing, and getting smaller since the time of Adam, until the nation of Muhammed, then they stayed like that. “People kept growing smaller until now,” al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said in Fath al-Baari (6/367): “This means that in every generation people grew shorter than the previous generation, and continued to grow shorter until the time of this ummah (nation of Muhammed), then they stayed like that.”

It seems the dinosaurs where his (Adam) size just like today's animals are about our size.

Food for thought.

Throughout history different monkeys and apes have appeared, in different sizes and shapes.

Opportunists (in hope to get stinking rich) collect their bones, put them together, give them nice shapes and skins in photoshop and arrive at the conclusion that this was the origin of man, just because the ape has a similar structure as us. Sorry but I'm not buying it.

SP

IsraeI, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Yes, science is against the notion that things came by chance. Evolution is the opposite of chance.

Ummm... what sort of fact-free environment do you live in? Humans are constantly getting taller.

That's because you're an ignorant savage. This says nothing about evolution and everything about you.

sarahk likes this.