1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Science Fails to Explain God

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wptheme, Dec 10, 2010.

1. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    That is kinnnnnnda crazy, "Lacey". >.<'

alexispetrov, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is crazier:

LaceyGirl's wife wants to be spanked and he's looking for sex advice on the internet...he's 30.

Helvetii, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  3. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    lol. That's indeed crazy, Lacey. Laceyboy doesn't want to be called a 'boy' so he gave me a rep before saying that he doesn't wanted to be called a boy. lol. Looks like your posted threads way back tells me you're a boy, Laceyboy.

Grimm, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  4. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well I think everybody has the right to want to be called whatever they want, even pretend to be a paleontologist. let's not make a big deal out of this

cientificoloco, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  5. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  6. hardeep80s

hardeep80s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You title your post:
    'Science Fails to Explain God'

Then continue on a long winded post about a 'professor of philosophy'

Correct me if I am wrong but philosophy is not a science, so your post has failed to show how 'science fails to explain god'

And the argument about cold is the lack of heat, darkness is the lack of light is total bollocks, yes sir, I did say bollocks.
    Absolute zero is a total lack of thermal energy, there is no heat or cold and niether heat nor cold can be measured, when you say hot or cold or even give a numeric temperature reading, it is just a way of describing the amount of thermal energy, it is purely subjective.

By your reckoning there is no god, beliefe in god is just a lack of understanding of reality and a lack of being able to justify your existence.

hardeep80s, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  7. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    WoW, laceboys threating me now...

8. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what is the point to this thread as its been done a thousand times before - the moderator should have merged it or deleted it. The op should open another thread called" whats a backlink? " or "how to seo" as this science or god thread has been done!!!

ronmac, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I knew this was coming from Helvetti. We all know Helvitti right? He's the dinosaur niche competitor that couldn't beat me because I've been working with the top 20 site in the world for dinosaur information. Funny thing, I have proved my identity by posting my license evidence etc several times but it doesn't seem to matter. More people just mouth off and because they do not know the story with helvitti. I can just as easily go to a friends place YET AGAIN and take a picture with a sheet of paper that say go to hell you bastard dp stalkers and the people who side with them but what's the point. I have done that before several times and it did not matter.
    like here : http://www.wireclub.com/Galleries/ViewImage.aspx?ImageId=2547827
    So without a new salute "go to hell and leave me the hell along helvetti. I'm sorry your site does not come close to competing with mine, get over it. There's enough room for both of us."\

Now leave me the hell alone.

Laceygirl, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  10. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh Lord. Some people need medication.

Obamanation, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go blow and airport about it.

Laceygirl, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    We're at Weirdness Level RED Today.

Will.Spencer, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  13. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

The "Oh Lord" is what gives him away as an imposter, if not his repetitive annoyances....all hail Laceygirl.

Breeze Wood, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Laceygirl, is this you?

[​IMG]

Will.Spencer, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  15. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    An imposter for sure, just trying to evoke an outburst, I wouldn't be too fussed there Laceygirl. He only gets to ya if ya let him.

Bushranger, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  16. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No doubt. LOL. :) If anyone is interested in salvaging this thread, I thought Obamanation asked an interesting question...

Rebecca, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  17. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hm....so you changed your nick here to impersonated some hot girl you saw on a dating site, too bad that you didn't have the brains to do it properly.

Your wife wants to be spanked http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/q...pWxvZ0.4QAx.;_ylv=3?qid=20100601142152AA2DTHW

AND you that same account to ask people to help you answer my DP thread too.

My Thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1913461

Your Q on yahoo answer asking people to help you out answering it http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/q...u_hnJ6e4QAx.;_ylv=3?qid=20100826113849AABOHpZ

LOL, you don't need to prove anything now. We have proved everything there is to be proved.

Helvetii, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  18. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yah, I'm the one threatening people in profanity laden PMs. I have to admit, watching you help Breeze Wood with his medication does put a smile on my face. Thanks!

@Rebecca: LoL nice try. This thread is soiled beyond repair. Sometimes, its just better to throw the sheets away and set the mattress on fire.

@Will: I don't want to ask where one digs up a picture like that..... Malaysia? LOL

@Helveitii: Might be going out on a limb here, but I have a strong suspicion Lacey is GrAveTzT's wife (who likes to be spanked). If so, the account is likely shared, the picture is legit, and it may very well have been her posting throughout her(his?) time here in P&R. That would also explain why she(he?) has more photos and "evidence" at the ready. It is still pure comedy no matter how you slice it.

Obamanation, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  19. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yikes.
    No, its really me I have made those proof pictures a bunch of times. I can do it again for DP but there is one issue. It doesn't matter because you'll find something else. You'll say the pictures fake, you'll say I paid off the girl, etc.....so forget it.
    Nice one. At first you had me there but I think I got it figured out. I thought that was my brothers account. Its true everyone. I used his nick because he didn't use the internet much, only for gaming and there was not much room for female webmasters at the time. After about 5yrs I got sick of this sexist crap and just switched over.
    You forgot the beginning of the story. You own a dinosaur educational site and knew since you joined that I own the top 20 dinosaur educational websites on the internet and for some strange reason you and your friends all hated my guts from the beginning. And then you looked me up and found that I used to used grave in the past so you made an account at yahoo answers and have been setting me up for the big hit and here it is. How twisted are you. You've been sitting on that yahoo account for like a year and here's the results. Did it help your SERPS? nope, I'm 4th, your page 60. Do you do this to all competitors or am I special? Just letting you know Discovery is 3rd. Good luck screwing with them.
    Tell "WE"(as in your team of hunters here) to screw off because its not going to help you to cause all of this trouble and look innocent. You should get "we" to actually do SEO instead. Its a better solution.

Don't defend me.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
    Laceygirl, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  20. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Funny thread name.
    Science also fails to explain little red riding hood.
    I guess that means that Science is wrong, and little red riding hood is real.

ChaosTrivia, Dec 14, 2010 IP