1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need niche for ecommerce shop

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by remedy1, Dec 13, 2010.

I need a niche and a domain name idea to go with my interspire shop.

I will also need product sourcing done (categories and products to fill the categories). I prefer dropshipping.

Anyone with a magento or interspire shop?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
    remedy1, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you have a budget in mind? I am not sure if you get this but you are asking for a business model + fulfillment. If it was that easy, 99 percent of e-commerce folks would be out of a job.

Merely installing magento does not provide you with anything resembling a business plan, revenue model, brand approach and so on.

Very long story short, you are going about this backwards. You arrive at the business model before you arrive at how to deploy it.

hope that helps,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I still submit that you need to arrive at a plan, changing the cart in use does nothing but cost you money. I would stick with magento.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  4. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Find some product or service that interests you since you'll be spending a LOT of time working on it. Then, do the research on the competition and see what your USP (unique selling proposition) will be. Your site should differentiate itself from the competition...

gotlivechat, Dec 13, 2010 IP