1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wikileaks needs your help

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Dec 5, 2010.

1. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For a hacker that got out of the basement sometimes ago I don't see the point of your support , except maybe your wish for a stronger India .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  2. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dirt bounces back similar to newton's 3rd law :p
    I support wikileaks as far, they could maintain a decree of privacy w.r.t releasing confidential data of under cover agents and spies especially in sensitive/terrorist influenced regions.
    If the world is going to learn more about the double standards of US, its only going to do good for them in long term if they try to avoid their malpractices. Did we get a chance to know the espionage on UN members if wikileaks didn't leak that ? so refrain and publish should be their policy. Actually it will be nice to know who are the real friends (nations) u got and who are betrayers from these leaks too :p

masterrio, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually Bushie, the difference between you and any American is that we wouldn't waste our time obsessively posting juvenile rants defending some self-important webmaster who hates your country and his child-hacker toadies out of some hair-brained fantasy it'd affect the balance of power in Australia. You oughta just go finish your Happy Meal and take a nap.

robjones, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  4. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You don't want a world with less evil?

Helvetii, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  5. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Correct, just asserts my belief of the right wing ideology, think only of themselves. Here am I spending so much time trying to give ya a edukashun when you're not even taking anything in. Spin righteousness any way you like. We know truth is good, not bad. WikiLeaks is the greatest weapon for good.

Bushranger, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    And by giving terrorist a hit list and by destroying diplomatic relations you think you're making the world less evil ? I still think you're smart enough to see that everything wikileaks posted so far is just common knowledge . The info is always there , just take it and use it .

7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I repeat... how old are you?

Despite what you may think from watching animated news, Assange isn't Batman, just a guy that pissed into a fan and is finding out why that's a bad idea.

8. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Hilary Clinton authorizing diplomats to double up as spies in host countries and UN spying on other diplomats was common knowledge, so was US bribing other countries at Copenhagen. :rolleyes:

9. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    OMFG amazing news . Like Echelon isn't spying on everyone since the '70 . Diplomats bribing other diplomats is also news to me after all bribery has only been one of the main diplomatic tools since the antiquity .

10. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It was 11 at last count I think. Not sure, ask Apocalyose, s/he knows.

Bushranger, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was gonna guess 14.

Whatever the case, be sure to take your self-righteous little butt out and cure all the world's ills while you still know everything.

12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Bushranger age :
    by innocence level : 11
    by way of thinking : 17
    by claims : old (adult children all of them born whit him being a father - contradiction whit the affirmation of being gay)
    most probably : 20-30 years old since he claims he makes websites for clients (accuracy this estimate is ~60% due to lack of a relevant background scan)

13. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to love the comedy of internet anonymity. I find myself wondering, though. Who in his right mind would make up an identity of an aging father turned gay who lives in the forest feeding on nuts and berries, and supporting leftist and anarchists worldwide?

This thread is rich with comedy throughout. You have Solar Products who absolutely loved the leaked information, until it showed the Saudi Royals sucking up to America, at which point he and several others started the accusations that the documents were false.

You have Helvetti and Bushranger (odd duo) who seem to think the primary thrust of the documents expose America's "double dealing", when the bulk of the documents reveal dirt on other nations and their issues. Bushranger, in particular, thinks the leaks somehow or other are more damaging to Republicans, ignoring the tidibits about Hillary ordering espionage against allies, or Obama applying political pressure to sell climate change.

Who needs the media to "spin" the news, when the fact is, most receivers of the news are going to interpret it and spin it to mean whatever they want it to mean.

Obamanation, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  14. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If thats true than its called corruption and it needs to be exposed, we don't need people with deep pockets bribing our countries diplomats to forgo national interest.

15. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How easy is that ? Set up a fake "mirror" site, and all the juicy stuff is
    somehow missing... :)

I wanted to put this quote in here. I have not verified it yet, but maybe some of you can :

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic, and we should stand up and say, "WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEBATE AND DISAGREE WITH ANY ADMINISTRATION!" Hillary Clinton - Secretary of State"

Did she really say that ?

Blue Star Ent., Dec 10, 2010 IP
  16. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    She doesn't seem to keen on that concept now... heres the sound track.

[video=youtube;NJxmpTMGhU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0[/video]

Obamanation, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  17. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it was all fun and games as long as the ox being gored didn't belong to him. Karma's a fickle thing.

Reality and logic havn't proven to be his strong suits. Whaddaya expect from a kid that posts clips of "Animated News".

Don't worry, if voting with the US were evidence of corruption, your leaders couldn't be convicted. They vote opposite us in the UN 3 out of 4 times statistically despite the billions we've poured into that country in the last decade in the form of foriegn aid and military aid. Some would say that shows integrity, but it might just mean they're just so crooked they don't stay bribed well.

The smarter move would be to eliminate the ridiculous foreign aid payments across the board... it isnt our job to solve your pissant problems anyway. We have enough of our own, and since it's common knowledge we're all about self interest, let's play the part to the hilt by cutting off all the dweebs that seem to consider US assistance a universal right.

Besides, we'd sure hate to be perceived as interfering with your little culture where a predominant faction worships the main ingredient of a Big Mac. Paying people that simultaneously accuse you of corruption is just stupid.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Which country are you talking about?

19. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know, I am hoping he makes his way to the U.S to face justice, but now that you mention it, Afghanistan would be a great stop for him, so can face charges for lives he cost there, He would face the firing squad for sure...

The Peoples SEO, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  20. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't I tell you to give these forums a break, to stop further embarrassment to yourself? There is a reason you are the only Aussie here spewing that non-sense, now you are desperately calling for more Aussies to agree with your idiotic stance? Not only are you a disgrace to your countrymen, but you are pathetic dude...

The Peoples SEO, Dec 10, 2010 IP