1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wikileaks needs your help

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why aren't you asking the same of the Guardian, der Spiegel, the Australian, The Age, et al. You know, the people that are actually releasing the stuff. Your problem is you are placing blame on the wrong person. That is, whoever leaked it in the first place. When they find out who that is, I could possibly see some logic to that argument. I'd be very upset if one of my countrymen released info but I wouldn't blame the papers for telling me.

If the scenario plays out the way you say, I will personally go out and buy three PCs and leave them permanently connected to the LOIP.

Bushranger, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That would be hilarious. It would brighten my entire day to see a pretty boy like Julian meet the real world head-on. He could share a cell with a few dozen of his Taliban friends... until they beat him to death for being such a wanker.

It reminds me of LARK :D

There's plenty of blame to go around. The fact that others are guilty doesn't make Julian innocent.

Will.Spencer, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is why I said you're a sweet innocent kid .

Srsly am I the only one that thinks this is common knowledge ? We're webmasters FFS , we are at the very edge of the information technology . Of all people we should be the 1st who know .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  4. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Your dream has come true, save the savagery of your own terrorism. The man is before the real world by turning himself to the Authorities and clearly now will face the very court presided by those responsible for his discontent and the probable innocence of the charges against him. - history ever repeating itself.

The Court Wikileaks is meant to change and to some extent has succeeded but probably not for the fate of its founder.

Breeze Wood, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Isn't Julian only being held for sex related offenses? Has he been charged with any Wikileaks-related offenses?

Will.Spencer, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  6. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    1) Yes & 2) No. But the USA is still having a think what to charge him with.

7. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Hey, if any of my fellow Australians out there are in a position to provide Australia's version of the same cache please help our compatriot Americans to get over this embarrassment quickly by uploading OUR cache to WikiLeaks too.

Aah, ya never know... :)

8. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When you start the hacking please begin whit this file :

Echelon System ; subnode Monopenny III ; id #23619861124 ;

Thank you .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Slightly off subject, but...

Was wondering, did anyone else read that allegedly Pakistan is publishing non-existent "cables" in the media? The media outside of Pakistan is reporting they are apparently writing their own? "An extensive search of the WikiLeaks database by the Guardian by date, name and keyword failed to locate any of the incendiary allegations. It suggests this is the first case of WikiLeaks being exploited for propaganda purposes." On the Guardian, they published a list of some of these cables they are claiming to be false.

Rebecca, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  10. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I hadn't read that yet but I had considered that people could plant stuff there or make stuff up to send to WikiLeaks. I guess that's why it's all fact checked for authenticity beforehand. The theory so far is, if it aint on WikiLeaks, it aint true.

11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure why you think we're "embarrassed", Bushie. Now if I were an Australian and saw you posting this childish drivel as if it represented my views... *that* would be embarrassing.

Meanwhile... Manning's in jail, Assange is in jail, the naive children doing the ddos attacks are getting hunted down to face prosecution. Basically all the twerps you foolishly idolize are going to prison for their respective crimes. Whoopie, you sure know how to pick a winner, kid.

robjones, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  12. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well, actually I'm faily confident you could get false information to Wikileaks, that they would publish. You can't fact check everything. However, that wasn't what I was referring to. Actually, the article was alleging that the Pakistani media is reporting information that supposedly exists in released cables, that actually doesn't.

Rebecca, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  13. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Can you say Sex Crimes? Aah, that's better, now breathe. It will get better, I promise.

And in other news...Ex-WikiLeaks staff to launch rival site: report

More & more interesting daily... this could be really good news.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  14. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you think sitting in jail awaiting hearing on sex crimes feels any different than sitting in jail awaiting a hearing on espionage? Maybe it somehow makes Bubba's attention a bit more like a pleasant date and a bit less like prison rape.

I don't want to go out on a limb here, but a few predictions one could see easily happening.

1) Extradition process happens at a painfully slow rate(year or more?)
    2) Trial process in Sweeden, also without bail, happens at a painfully slow rate.
    3) By the time the trial is in full swing, further charges will be filed requiring more extradition.
    4) All future extraditions, short of extraditions to face serious charges related to leaks, take a painfully long time and without bail being granted.

Maybe you are unfamiliar with the case of Manuel Noriega? Former president of Panama? We sent in the seal teams, took him out of his presidential palace, put him in an American court, tried him for crimes related to drug trafficing and money laundering, and put him him in an American jail for 20 years. He got out this year, just in time for us to ship him off to France to serve time in that country for more of the same. Rinse and repeat. You think he is ever going to see the light of day again?

I could be wrong, and if I am, Assange should play it smart and enjoy the good times between now and Jan. 20th 2013 when a Republican will be sitting in the oval office.

Obamanation, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  15. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting, isn't it?

As rumours have it, Lieutenant Colonel Mattias Ardin Deputy Head of Operations, Swedish Joint Forces Land Component Command in Afghanistan is cousin and close friend to Anna Ardin, one of the woman that alleges Julian Assange of rape are possibly connected to CIA involvement.

Here a link http://www.rusi.org/events/past/ref:E46DFE0753B9E5

Remember, she was called in to the meeting in Sweden on a short note

Arnie, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  16. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I havent played this lately but I'm almost sure you lose if you dont tie Kevin Bacon in there somewhere.

Notwithstanding that omission, it appears you're sayin he may not be guilty of sex crimes... just of pissing on an electric fence? Could be, but it's gonna be an educational experience either way.

robjones, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  17. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Yes, the big difference between me and the right-wingers here. I must admit i'm hoping that these leaks contain enough dirt that a Republican will NEVER set foot in the house again, and there's a good chance that will happen, if only enough Americans will get over themselves and stand up for the truth. Here's hoping.

Bushranger, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  18. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Arnie, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  19. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, that's true. Its a breaking news in Indian media today. It seems 2 newspapers were spreading false leaks.
    here's few articles:
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/88268/pakistani-media-fake-wikileaks-cables-attacking-india-published/

and they have apologized today, here's a little brief on the topic:
    http://www.karachinews.net/story/71...r-publishing-fake-anti-India-WikiLeaks-cables

masterrio, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  20. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He was a CIA agent for 30 years, paid for most stuff he did. I guess world would instantly become a better place if we crippled evil American intelligence, I'm doing my bit by supporting wikileaks.

Helvetii, Dec 10, 2010 IP