1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do i really need to make own landing page?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by akira07, Nov 30, 2010.

Hi, i'm sorry if this question have been asked before. But i'm new in this field (actually i'm not joining up to clickbank yet, but i'm in learning it).

What's wrong with original merchant site? Is they're not good enough?
    I think if merchant site is looks good, you don't have to make own landing pages.

You can simply buy a domain and redirect it to your hoplink, or maybe by just making article and post it to hubpages/squidoo (article/social media which accepting direct affiliate link. Unfortunately, EZA is not accepting it...).

That is it, why i need to make own landing page?

akira07, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  2. homeworker11

homeworker11 Banned

Best Answers:
    Landing page makes it easier for you to "pre-sell" the product to the visitor.
    It is about making your visitors mind to buy a product to get their problem solved :)

Hope it helps!

homeworker11, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  3. Victoria B

Victoria B Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends, which is you marketing method? SEO, PPC, Mailer?

Cheers!

Victoria B, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  4. JiangChuan

JiangChuan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think sometimes we do not need to make it,because we maybe don't know the product very much.so that we just introduce it a little and lead the vistors to it

JiangChuan, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  5. John Alves

John Alves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The merchant site is good enough. The best use of articles is to build traffic to a squeeze page. Ezinearticles does not like direct linking to affiliate links. However, you shouldn't be linking to an affiliate link anyway. You should be linking to a website that has the option to subscribe to your email list. The email list needs to be targeted towards a certain subject. This is going to make you the most money. Sales are built through trust and authority. With an email list, you have the ability to deliver value and trust. This provides you with the opportunity to get people to buy what you recommend because people are more willing to purchase products from people that they trust or see as an authority.

John Alves, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  6. akira07

akira07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thx all for the respond

@JiangChuan
    Can you recommend me opt-in form script that easy to use even for newbie on CB like me? Thanks :D

akira07, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  7. MyEasyCpa

MyEasyCpa Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends what you plan on promoting from CB - If you have something like a weight loss product, a landing page might be a good idea. Maybe you can put your own review of the product in, be honest and people will bite!

MyEasyCpa, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  8. akira07

akira07 Peon

Best Answers:

Isn't that all the task of merchant site itself? I think the reason of people to make own landing pages is only to build a list.
    Anyway, what is pre-sell? Do you mean repeating order?

How about if i'm planning to using PPC?
    Anyway, regarding this matter, what is your recommendation between fb ads or google adwords?

I didn't get it why weigh loss product better using own landing page and the other topic is not? Please explain more :D
    About your idea to put own review, isn't that mean i need to buy the product first?

Thanks all...!!!

akira07, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  9. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    No offence, but in light of your questions above there it sounds like you have questions on every level, from absolute basics, to implementation, to "which is better"... there are entire books devoted to your questions in this thread alone... also please realise that the single paragraph "this is the absolutely correct answer to your question" replies you will get from people here are just their opinions... often based on their own (perhaps limited) success... go out for yourself and properly read and research affiliate marketing, clickbank, blogging, article marketing yourself... it's just seems you are trying to ask questions without having any knowledge or experience.. read, get a formula, and follow it, when you have done some article marketing yourself you will start to realise what will work and what wont..

Dan Bainbridge, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  10. akira07

akira07 Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense too, that's all just like i said, i'm new on this field :D
    Thanks for your suggestion :)

akira07, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  11. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    use aweber.com and create a landing page using the same graphics from the sales page.

topcash, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  12. MyEasyCpa

MyEasyCpa Peon

Best Answers:
    It might be a good idea to buy the product first so that you can give a more in depth review about it, however a lot of affiliates will review the product without buying it atall, and everything sounds fake then, its your choice really!

MyEasyCpa, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  13. octavyo

octavyo Peon

Best Answers:
    the benefits of using you own landing page is that you could capture the visitors name and email adress and build a list of people that will make you money on autopilot. I have found that the phrase "The money is in the list" is very true.

octavyo, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  14. tattooholic

tattooholic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want long term growth, your own domain is a must.
    For something temporary you can consider the method that you've described

tattooholic, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  15. Mike German

Mike German Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly the right way to set up your Clickbank campaigns. Give away a free gift on your squeeze page that contains your hoplink and follow-up with your autoresponders where you can promote multiple niche Clickbank products to increase your chances of a sale.

Never send your visitor directly to the vendors Sales Page as you will lose them and they are unlikely to buy on their first exposure. Affiliate marketing is all about "building your list". My good friend Chris Farrell hammered this point home until I believed him.

Mike German, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  16. A.Fitner

A.Fitner Peon

Best Answers:
    Your first order of business should sign up for aweber, and get your list going. Promote multiple products and vary your income streams. Good piece of advice is to make your squeeze pages mimic the vender page. My advice would to buy a domain even if it is just a .info to get started with and work with that. Test different styles and check out ezinearticles and see what other affiliates are doing:)

A.Fitner, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  17. edwiend

edwiend Member

Best Answers:
    i'll prefer google adwords

edwiend, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  18. Mike German

Mike German Member

Best Answers:
    This point is very important. Try to keep the transition from squeeze page to sales page as natural as possible. You need your visitor to believe they are still on the same website. Use the graphics and styling from the vendors affiliate section of their website when designing your squeeze page.

Mike German, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  19. edwiend

edwiend Member

Best Answers:
    dear mike,
    how if i use free domain to use LP?
    like blogger, squidoo, hubpages or free domain.

edwiend, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  20. djdestruction

djdestruction Peon

Best Answers:
    Also a squeeze page / landing page can help with traffic and you can prime the customer to buy. Think of it as an infomercial...just like you cant stop watching on tv, a well designed landing page almost forces a visitor to keep scrolling down till they only have one option at the end...buy!

djdestruction, Dec 11, 2010 IP