1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bomb attack in holiest Hindu temple town (Varanasi) by Islamic terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DharmaSeo, Dec 7, 2010.

DharmaSeo, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  2. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have no hopes of those terrorists being caught. Our intelligence gathering has become quite shoddy, and a weak Prime Minister doesn't help either

sar420, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  3. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sad day for those injured and killed, terror has no religion that's some thing u have to notice.
    "Religion" is just a cause used for provoking

Its far better now compared to the earlier regimes. Chidambaram has to be credited for that.
    Terrorists getting caught is something I am pretty much doubtful too, as there are no spy cams around the ghat, hope they can track down the mean ones and get them punished (hope no religious or political party involves in the investigations to make it harder for officials)

masterrio, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  4. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You've fallen into the politically correct reporting of the Indian media, for which I've lost much of the respect after the Barkhagate scandal

I agree, Chidambaram is an excellent Home minister, and has been doing only good for India's internal security. However, the Prime Minister is the weak link in this chain. It was shocking to see his indecisiveness after 26/11, and Pakistan only seems emboldened to carry out more such attacks having nothing to fear of consequences.

sar420, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  5. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    These terrorists are super-smart. USA could not catch them and forgot about us. Kasab was under heavy security that even ministers don't enjoy and not to forgot that the guy who attacked the parliament has not been hanged. :mad:

laxman363, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  6. masterrio

Best Answers:
    I don't care about Barkha and I never gave a consideration for the media as well. It was the media which started at first Islam terror later saffron terror if some christians turn terrorists they would call them white terror, so this is some thing u got to say to some one who follows Barkha or Vir.

PM doesn't involve in internal security its the work of HM to take care of it. He was never a great politician, he is a good economist. He is good for Financial Ministry. He is doing tasks above his hold, its the majority stats he is worried about.

pak never cares what u do, as if some one attacks them - they would call it an attack on Islam and if they attack they would call it their right. Till the day Pak Army and ISI are stripped of their superior powers, politicians are just puppets in their hands. If they listen they live if they don't they die, as simple as that.

masterrio, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  7. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    External security scenarios have a direct bearing on our internal security. If Pakistan feels the pressure, it will shut down terrorist training camps by the likes of Lashkar and Jaish. If that happens, India's internal security esp with regards to terror increases significantly.

sar420, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe when the terrorists will wipe out the Kashi Vishwanath then the idiots in charge would stop building nuclear ICBM carrying submarines and look around at India's real problems . Right now they're conceredn about how strong the military is and ho big the growth rate is (so they can have money to steal from) .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  9. masterrio

Best Answers:
    lol! pressure on pak, u must be joking. They would breed more if u pressurize them :p

so u want a neighbor to nuke India while the country is trying to improve internal security :rolleyes:

masterrio, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  10. proseowriter

proseowriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sonia Gandhi in India, Tony Blair in UK (I know James Cameron is the current PM) and Barack Obama in USA, it's showtime for Muslim extremists.. These are just among a couple of those 'holy people' who taught the world that Islam is the religion of peace and stuff.

@Masterrio: If terror had no religion, why didn't we see Jews blowing up German hotels because Hitler killed them?
    Why didn't we see Christians blowing up mosques in USA or UK because they attached WTC and the London Metro?

I am not against a religion but preaching that a particular religion in question is non-violent, is a totally biased statement. If you are so secular, why won't u agree that 99% of the terrorist attacks in the world is backed by Muslim fundamentalists?
    Why didn't we see Hindus bombing in Pakistan because thousands of Hindus were murdered after 1947?

proseowriter, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  11. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    the indian govt do not have the balls to clear its own backyard. its foolish to blame the "external" scenarios.

miscsoft, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  12. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Prime Minister is enough capable but its Sonia Gandhi who is not allowing him to take action. If you have watched a show called Aapki Adalat in that Baba Ramdev has collected all records of Budgets declared till now after India's independence, and what expenses have been made till now.

Baba asked Mr. Manmohan about this money but his cute :) smile told him every thing.( that he is only having seat of PM but all decisions are taken by Sonia) and he cant do any thing about this.

Jackob2916, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  13. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    See what happened in 1947 is totally different thing than what is happening now. Those things happened because of Britishers they have tempted Muslims, Britishers don't want that India and Pakistan should stand side by side so they have sown the seeds of hatred between Muslims and Hindus (Pakistanis n Hindus), which would never end.

And by these seeds of Britishers now Pakistan is attacking on India.

Britishers had fear that India is totally capable to beat them in any respect. So they have sown the seeds of hatred between Muslims and Hindus.

Jackob2916, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  14. masterrio

Best Answers:
    don't get what u r trying to say jews not blowing up german hotels or the the usa issue ? ur statement actually seems to support me :rolleyes: if terror had religion then u might have seen those u stated up front :p

1. hindus weren't the only causalities even muslims died in large numbers, the loss was equal (in terms, not statistically)
    2. terrorism didn't prevail in those days those brains weren't as bad as now.

yes I agree muslims are in involved in a huge number in terrorist outfits one of the reasons for that is poverty and the Islamic mentality of those kids. Look at the nations like afghan, pak, somalia its those poor ones who are enrolled in terrorist outfits in majority. not trying to make a statement just stating up a few facts.

15. proseowriter

proseowriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I am sure that no one else would find your comment so funny apart from you. What about the dude who was planning a bomb attack in Times Square? Was he an uneducated, underprivileged Muslim? I strongly disagree with you, and believe that it is the problem of a particular religion. Doesn't matter how educated or privileged they are, they will do it. As per your statement, the Rich Sheiks in Middle East has nothing to do with terrorism but we read stories about them sponsoring terrorist outfits (Source: WikiLeaks)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  16. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have you heard of Faisal Shahzad? He was nowhere near poverty and had a comfortable life in the US before Jihad called him. Also, the British Muslims of Paki descent in England weren't poor when they decided to suicide bomb the London tube (7/7). Poverty is not the excuse for religious violence.

sar420, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  17. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maesterio's Politically correct attitude will take him nowhere in life. Why don't poor Hindu's, Christians and Atheists become terrorists too?

Helvetii, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  18. proseowriter

proseowriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Who said Maesterio's politically correct attitude won't take him anywhere? For his support to Allah, I guess he deserves a couple of virgins, boys and heaven for himself. We Kafirs on the other hand, will be thrown to ultimate misery(If we survive all the Jihad attacks). LOL

19. masterrio

Best Answers:
    when did I quote that as funny, anywayz I never said the educated or privileged muslim would keep himself away from terrorist activities, I said "mostly" and as just "one of the main reason". What did Kasab study or how wealthy is he ??
    You can't compare a fundamentalist sheikh to a good sheikh. I am not going to debate what a good sheikh or a bad sheikh is, there is both good and bad in every section and majority only matters. Good is never highlighted like a bad.

yep I heard of Faisal, I guess wat ever tht happens in US or UK would be famous in entire world. Ones who can't prevent themselves from provocation are themselves to be blamed. If u want an educated terrorist u can even re-call Dr.Shahnawaz Hussain.
    Poverty is a not an excuse but a compulsion for them to feed their family. I think it will be better if u read some of the terrorists confessions on why they joined terror outfits. Some call it revenge, some in the name of Allah, some in the name of money as the terrorists are shown money - u give ur soul to Allah r wat ever the god is and ur family will get "so and so" amount.

This somehow doesn't state a terrorism has got to do something entirely religion, its only a scapegoat.

I am not running in for a political election nor am I breaching though a religious academy to get my life on either of my 2 platforms.
    I would live happily with my way of thinking as long as my conscious says I am good, I am happy with that.
    To hate a person a religion is far more easier than to love.

well hel, u have Naxals who are almost close to terrorists u have all cadres in them. They have all religions and even atheists too in their ranks.

no thanks. May be u have to run a post search on my equal rights policy. And just for the info I am not a muslim, if that some how pleases u :p btw! I am not a gay (not against any one who is a gay), so couple of boys would do no good for me, I will settle for couple of beautiful chicks, if u got then send them - virgin or non-virgin got no issues with that :p

I am never against any religion/atheists nor a state. I would stand my ground an equal right for every living "human" and he/she has to be respected ir-relevant to their religion or caste or region. (I said a human and not a terrorist, terrorist has lost his humaneness when he started killing innocent lives he is a devil r satan r wat ever u call, call them got no objections with that.)

peace!!!

20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That is absolutely ridiculous. The root of Islamist terrorism is Islam and it all started with Muhammad. Islamic terrorism predates the Normal conquest of England.

This is wildly untrue.

Quoting The Terrorists are the Victims:
    The National Science Foundation conducted a study which showed no link between economic health and terrorism. Nancy Lutz, economics program director at the NSF, explains:

“People say ‘poverty breeds terrorism’ and that seems obvious, but when one looks at the data, it has to be questioned if it’s really true. In fact, the data tell us that there’s no link between poverty and terrorism, which suggests that attempts to reduce terrorism by fighting poverty will not work.​

Brennan would do well to study the work of economist Alan Krueger. Krueger conducted a study of 129 Hezbollah suicide bombers and compared their backgrounds with men who shared their same age bracket and geography. Alan discovered that the terrorists were less likely to come from a poor family (28% versus 33%) and more likely to have a high school education (47% versus 38%).

Claude Berrebi conducted an analysis of suicide bombers in Palestine and found similar results. He discovered that only 16% of suicide bombers came from impoverished families, compared more than 30% of male Palestinians overall. More than 60% of suicide bombers in his study had gone beyond high school versus only 15% of the overall populace.

Terrorists are richer and more well educated than the average Muslim. These people are not the victims of anything other than religious indoctrination. Brennan’s statement is no more acceptable than claiming that the Nazi SS members were “victim to the cancer of violent extremism.”​

Will.Spencer, Dec 9, 2010 IP