1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wikileaks needs your help

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man, you're in here talking absolute rubbish and imparting outright lies and propoganda that has no basis in truth then you expect me to care what you call me... GO FOR IT, DO YOUR WORST. You and I know the TRUTH is best for SOLDIERS in particular. You wanting to hide TRUTH from your troups, well that must make you an absolute disgrace to your soldiers.

Bushranger, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  2. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Speak for yourself clown, you are a disgrace to the Aussie race... You can't support a criminal who crippled the Aussie military by taking away their eyes and ears on the ground, and call yourself a proud Aussie... you're everything an Aussie is not....

The Peoples SEO, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really ? compromise on a massive scale . I was sooo wrong about your age Bush , your not 17 your a 11 year old dreaming of world peace . So if the truth come out China will drop the Golden shield and stop the slaughter against it's own ppl ? Will NK stop starving it's citizens ? Will India admit they have a population crisis ? Will Indonesia stop mutilating almost every woman in the nation ? Will KSA adopt religious freedom ? Will the US economy recover ? Will Russia stop assassinating journalist ? Will Pakistan stop supporting terrorism ? Will Iran be free ?

Fool the truth is worthless , it always was it will always be . How you wield facts and how strong the leaders are is how things are done . To give your stunning innocence some degree of worth I might say you're either totally brainwashed by what little info you get or you've just trolled us all and we didn't even noticed .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  4. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    I served my country at an early age, while you were busy sniffing panties with your buddies, so keep the word soldiers out of your mouth coward. I hear you volunteering the lives of the 2000 informants who's names were made public, but I don't hear anything about you volunteering your own life to serve your own country. You're a perfect example on why secrets are kept from the common people, because of idiots like you, who are too dumb to know the difference of what freedom of speech is, and what is inciting terrorist attacks...

Like I said you are a disgrace to your countrymen, and have made yourself to look like a clown on these boards with your ridiculous conspiracy comments... This isn't the grassy knoll :)

The Peoples SEO, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  5. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Good on ya, well done I say. You're basically saying you would happily fight, no matter what the reason, but knowing the truth of why you're there certainly has nothing to do with it. You're seriously into pain too aren't you?

And not only are you willing to sacrifice yourself on the back of some bullshit you've been told, you want our troups to go in there with you, without letting them know the real reason why..and i'm supposed to just agree with your stance?

Forget it. If we're in there based on false pretenses, not that I think we are at this point, then get the fuck out of there, end of story. Don't bring the rest of your country down with you. Do your country a real favour by just topping yourself now.

Bushranger, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  6. Balau

Balau Active Member

Best Answers:
    Balau, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  7. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Bushranger, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  8. Balau

Balau Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh nice , thanks

Balau, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  9. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11893886

If anything that would be the reason ^... Plus see my reply to jonas below.

Is there a list to these so called 2,000 informants?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
    echo_unlimited, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  10. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That isn't how Wikileaks works. People LEAK information, they publish it with anonymity of where they sourced that information.

It happens that a U.S. citizen working for the government in intelligence in Iraq leaked the information (250,000 documents) to Wikileaks of which were U.S. embassy cables. It is not until a Russian citizen in intelligence working in Moscow leaks information to Wikileaks are they able to publish anything related to do with political back-handed discussions. The source is where their information comes from, if they don't have a source, how do they leak/publish the information if it isn't presently in front of them?

As for a dead man walking? Have you seen the steps he has taken in certain countries because he is afraid of being assassinated. What's the difference that he is assassinated by another government? Kind of why he has the insurance policy document. It is likely the Wikileaks organisation would leak information pertaining to certain countries secret documents/cables where ever they were based because of this. So even if he is a dead man walking, the organisation itself would still release information if obtained and validated as legitimate. Thus this concludes, there is one reason only why the organisation has "picked on" the U.S. ... that's because that is the only information they have presently.

echo_unlimited, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not true. Assange is on a self stated mission to end the wars in Afhanistan and Iraq, even though the conflict in Iraq is all but over. His business has been about it's business long before they released all of the US documents, including releasing documents obtained by hacking into a few Swiss banks. It may be that he obtained the US documents indirectly, through no direct action of his own, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been working to directly hack into whatever source of information he can.

From my perspective, the guy is an anarchist, which means he shares an agenda with the terrorists. You don't have to look past any meeting of the g20, or the cyber attacks on Mastercard and Paypal to realize this guy has quite a few idiots who share his ideology. Lets face it. Mayhem sounds sexy. You saw the Fight Club, right? If you don't think about all the damage it does, it sounds awesome, especially to someone under 25.

When anarchy is your mantra, the enemy is whoever is in charge or whoever is favor of law and order. You don't even have to worry about the hypocrisy of your actions, like shutting down Sarah Palin's website because you don't like what she is saying, while at the same time claiming you stand for "transparency". Who else can we silence? Maybe we just need to start shooting people. Yay!

Obamanation, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Echo No one can escape a decently equipped hitman unless he lives in a fortress .
    @Obama Nicely said . However this entire ordeal might have good side . Never before have all anarchist organizations and individuals banded together in such a effort . I think the NSA guys can't believing their luck .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  13. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Just a reminder of what we have learnt so far.

- Corruption among the Morroccan Royals

- US interference in the IPCC and manipulation of the climate accord 'adopted' at Copenhagen

- China's propaganda chief ordering hacker attacks on Google.

- Corruption in Russia and Putin's amassing of 'illicit proceeds' while in office hidden overseas.

- British and US officials colluding to manoeuvre around a proposed ban on cluster bombs.

- Gas supplies to Ukranian and EU states being linked to the Russian mafia.

- Corrupt financial links between Putin and Berlusconi.

- US intelligence campaign targeting the UN.

- Attempts by US to curb court cases in Spain against American soldiers and politicians accused of involvement in Iraq war crimes or torture at Guantanamo.

- Allegations that the Pakistan army of covertly sponsoring four major militant groups including Talibans and Laskar-e-Taiba.

- Subsidiary of the US private security firm Xe (then known as Blackwater) flouting German arms export law.

- Rampant government corruption in Afghanistan with bribery, extortion and embezzlement.

- Iran extending its influence in Afghanistan in the same way it did in Iraq.

- The Foreign Office privately admitting to a plan to declare Diego Garcia, from which thousands of people were expelled from their homeland to make way for a large US military base, the world's largest marine protection zone, ending any chance of them being repatriated.

- Saudi Arabia being the world's largest source of funds for Islamist militant groups.

14. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    I fight when called upon, that is the price of freedom, you on the other hand are volunteering 2000 lives, but too coward to volunteer your own life for your own cause, that's not how it works cup cakes... Also I could give two spits about what you believe, all I ask of you is to be a good Aussie and support your troops in Afghanistan, not the criminal that took away their eyes and ears on the ground...

You are pissing on the graves of the lost Aussie soldiers with the trash you are spewing here. Like I said you are a disgrace to your countrymen, not surprised you are the only Aussie here sticking up for this scumbag...

The Peoples SEO, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  15. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    You're the disgrace to your country, and in fact the world, preferring the death of 100,000 innocents over 2,000 actual participants then somehow try to spin it like you're being the hero, hah! I bet you're instead some little short, balding boy with a problem that the world owes him for, sitting behind his Apple keyboard at school trying to make himself the biggest hero. Tell you what, bullying, cheating and lying is not right the way to do it, try get some mathematical learning and come back when you work out what's best for Americans going forward. Whilst it might be nice to carry a big stick so you can threaten and intimidate people, sometimes honesty is really all that's needed. You might be surprised.

16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Afghan informants' lives at risk from documents posted on WikiLeaks
    HUNDREDS of Afghan lives have been put at risk by the leaking of 90,000 intelligence documents to WikiLeaks because the files identify informants working with NATO forces.

In just two hours of searching the WikiLeaks archive, The Times found the names of dozens of Afghans credited with providing detailed intelligence to US forces. Their villages are given for identification and also, in many cases, their fathers' names.

Among the documents is a report from 2008 that includes a detailed interview with a Taliban fighter considering defection. He is named, with both his father's name and village included. There is also detailed intelligence on other Taliban fighters and commanders in his area. The Times has withheld all details that would identify the man.

The man names local Taliban commanders and talks about other potential defectors. "The meeting ended with [X] agreeing to meet with intel personnel from the battalion," the report reads. It is not known whether the man subsequently left the Taliban.

In other documents, named Afghans offered information accusing others of being Taliban. In one case from 2007, a senior official accuses named figures in the government of corruption. In another from 2007, a report describes using a middleman to talk to an alleged Taliban commander who is identified.

"[X] said that he would be killed if he got caught interacting with any coalition forces, which is why he hides when we go into [Y]," the report reads.

In another report, American officers negotiate with a named Taliban fighter through the man's brother and uncle. In all cases the dates and precise locations of the reports are included.​

When these guys get dead, Julian and his staff members can be charged as accessories to murder.

Will.Spencer, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  17. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Aah, someone with logic joins the fray at last, yay, at least you will make for a sensible argument but I really wish more Americans would stand up for the truth.

I don't think so. Does any news outlet get charged with that? Any media outlet in the world get charged with that in connection to Jack Ruby/LHO? Cartoons of the Prophet?

So, almost 6 months later and still NO report of ANY deaths, which would have been trounced on if proved true. Are they waiting? For what? It seems they're more likely to be accidently shot in 'friendly fire'.

18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    As Bushranger says, Assange is now a participant, not an innocent, so his life doesn't matter. He can be executed at any point, and the empathetic Bushranger wont shed a tear, right Bush? Or do you actually give a cr*p about people dying so long as they are fighting AGAINST the US.

19. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Do you think I would be here if I hated the US or are you just spewing lies because that's what you're used to? IN FACT I LOVE THE USA and what I believe is the AVERAGE AMERICAN BELIEFS. I don't believe in the RIGHT WING, whether they're here or there. And I probably won't cry but will certainly be even more disillusioned with the RIGHT WING if they can get to him that easily.

20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Get ready for disillusionment. He's already in jail, so I suspect we can call it ancient history. By the time they sort out his extradition to Sweden, there will already be a an ass load of new charges filed against him, along with extradition papers to the states. He'll likely be shuffled from temporary cell to temporary cell before he finds his way to Gitmo.

What I would REALLY like to see happen is to have his ass extradited to Afghanistan to face justice in the Afghan government courts for the deaths of their citizens he facilitated. Letting him rot in Gitmo would just inspire more idiots like those attacking Mastercard.