1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Place to Advertise my Myspace site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Alex!, Oct 8, 2006.

Hey,

I Am looking into investing money in advertising, i know there are alot of people out there in the DP community who have rather large Myspace sites and was wondering if the have any good advertising offers or if the Have used or know of any good advertising offers as far as Month Long links and stuff?

Alex

Alex!, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  2. camp185

camp185 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just recently starting advertising my site using yahoo, and it turns out their ads are on myspace. It also turned out to be a great thing for me because that is part of my target audience. I'm getting a really high percentage of new members on my site from the myspace/yahoo ads. In fact yahoo is really working out great for me. I tried google, and poor results. Yahoo with same ad is getting me about 1 new member for every 6 clicks. That's huge!

camp185, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  3. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i offer a few deals for people looking to give myspace sites a real boost...

for $250 i can offer deals like this

*I can do 20000 targeted myspace messages to a certian demographics inbox's over a period of a month.
    *50 bulletins over a period of a month on the 34 000 targeted account - each bulletin is worth $8 usually!!!!
    *20 bulletins over a period of a month on a aditional 16000 targeted females account each bulletin worth $4 usually.
    *I can also acquire more videos and other content I have made and host it on youtube and provide hyperlinks on the content for life (containing a link in the title and a link in the description) videos x10
    *I can even do 3x blog posts in a sucessful blog I have, with around 300 words to promote your site I have done this in the past aswell.
    *Forum posting to promote your site, 10 x forums with a detailed description I have a a few forum affiliates that could make this happen.
    * email to 160 000 people from a opt in list x 2!!!!!! this alone is worth $60!!!!!
    **I can also throw in around 5000 profile comments on high PR pages aswell...
    **Directory submission x 200 to high PR directories aswell!!!!worth $30
    **banner space on a profile with many thousand people for a month usually worth $30

pm me if you need this offer...or someting cheaper to get your site going.

Connections, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  4. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, since you asked, time for the shameless self-plug...

[​IMG]

You can easily create a MySpace profile for each MySpace website you have!​

Tyler Banfield, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  5. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Well if we are shamelesly self-plugging heres one from me.
    Myspace bulletins get the message out faster and to more people than any other method, if your interested PM me.

And Connections does very good work with his method as well, I can vouch for it as I have seen the results. They are excellent.

Cyclops, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  6. _cartman99

_cartman99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Myspace offers advertising, the lowest price i saw was where they asked you what your spending budget was. It said $3000 or less and goes up to at least $30,000. Just click advertising at the bottom of the myspace page. I would suggest looking into yahoo advertising though, seeing as they are probably way cheaper and display your ad's on myspace.

_cartman99, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  7. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

yeah myspace advertising with newscorp interactive advertising which starts at 3k and can go up to 5million,

look at cokes advertising campaign on it :D

Connections, Oct 8, 2006 IP