1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who craves sex more?? Men or Women???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mreb1010, Dec 6, 2010.

I read so much crap here everyday (just people making conversation to make money) Yes, that is, in reality, what we are doing here. Right??? If you speak honestly to yourself, the answer is yes. However, in our pursuit for earnings, we chat and I am hoping that we all learn from our chatting and our chats helps us to create new questions to chat about
    Is sex (the hidden subject that everybody yearns for) more important to men or women?? I am posting this right now because I am in the debate in my home. My husband thinks about sex all the time and sometimes, it becomes like chore to me :-( I know that sounds awful but that is the truth. I have a grueling full time career as a mortgage loan officer and also stock daytrading.. Aside from that, I was a single mom for many years (so my worry level is never off) which contributes to my insomnia)
    I am very involved in work, my daughter's schooling, her rigourous dance schedule (which is 3 nights a week), guiding her, trying to be a good wife, housekeeper etc, so needless to say, I am exhausted.
    so sometimes, sex is like a chore to me. Like right now, I know he wants it. He is laying in bed waiting but I am tired and I just want to online xmas shop and relax. He doesn't understand everything I go through. I take more care of his daughter (my step daughter) half the time too. He does go to work everyday than retreats to his basement cave for the evening. My job never seems to end. I get about a half hour to myself everyday. He bugs me for sex everyday and I am so exhausted that I can't get in the mood.
    Is this normal???? I never feel a need for sex.. I never want it

mreb1010, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  2. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Men.

Unfortunately many see women as sex objects.

IsraeI, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  3. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    My husband's life is too easy. I think perhaps I have spoiled him.. First, he was spoiled by his mother and now I just stepped into that role. He doesn't know real responsiblility. Now, don't get me wrong. He's not a loser. He goes to work everyday etc but his everyday picture of life is going to work, coming home sitting on XBox for a few hours than as he gets ready for bed, (after my daughter is asleep or both girls are asleep- Note: we both have daughters from prior relationships and we are hands on with his daughter as well) but I do all the child stuff, handle all the bill paying etc- He just works, plays xbox, bowls and wants to have sex) Yes, I have resentment build. Note: He does help with laundry alot too. He just wants to have sex all the time and I just can't. I am at the point whereas I can't even stand to show him affection like a hug or kiss because he relates everything to sex HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mreb1010, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  4. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always consider divorce, if it's going to help.

IsraeI, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Would you be so kind to go give marital advice to your goat ?

@mreb1010 You should tell your husband that his an idiot in bed and that you're not enjoying it . Srsly be brutally honest to him , tell him to move his ass to the gym and get a hot body and tell him that if he wants sex he has to help you a lot more , not just whit the laundry . The problem is not him being horny (all of us men are) the problem is that you're doing to much and his doing to little . A nice talk should take care of things , just hold your ground and don't turn this into a big fight , even if he's an idiot he can still be educated . Best of luck to you .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  6. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    And now I can see why you have a red reputation.

Grimm, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  7. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    It comes with aging. Guys are typically more sexual in their youth while women crave sex more during their later years before they hit menopause. After menopause no interest in sex.

muffet, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  8. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Men hands down if men did not pressure women so much to about having women more might be more into sex

DJboutit2, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  9. TheFreelancerGuy

TheFreelancerGuy Guest

Best Answers:
    More percentage of men, but i would say women aren't far behind.

TheFreelancerGuy, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  10. tommy1984

tommy1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    Id be happy if my wife would give it to me once a month.. Id say we have sex about 3 times a year :(

tommy1984, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  11. TheFreelancerGuy

TheFreelancerGuy Guest

Best Answers:
    tommy, im sorry to hear that. Sex is a wonderful gift from god. I think that you should try and get her more into it again. Maybe do something different that would turn her on. Switch it up :) I am sure it will work out.

TheFreelancerGuy, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  12. kenadadon

kenadadon Peon

Best Answers:
    sex is a beutifull gift given by god every men and women wants sex but in some case mens get lost of sex from women then mens dont want any more similiar womens get lots of sex then she dont want any more for a specific time period

kenadadon, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  13. buldozerceto

buldozerceto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generally men like sex than women. However it depends on the person.

buldozerceto, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  14. deliveringcontent

deliveringcontent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think men do

deliveringcontent, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  15. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What if he has sex with a prostitute or get himself a female friend, a fuck buddy? Would that help you out?

JamesColin, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  16. donlin

donlin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Men do. Lots of women just don't seem to want it as much as a man does.

donlin, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  17. KMogo

KMogo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on the individual but from my understanding men usually desire it more because of their testosterone levels

KMogo, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  18. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you apocalypse. I unfortunately responded to you my other thread first (PS: No I don't want a lover :) Great advise on this one

mreb1010, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  19. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My pleasure , BTW ignore my current Avatar it's for a P&R war that spilled out to the entire forum .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  20. twittermarketingstrategy

twittermarketingstrategy Peon

Best Answers:
    Men are always crazy than women about Sex. But women have maximum potential todo sex with many men at once.