1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for marketing manager

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by sexesc, Nov 27, 2010.

Hi,

I am looking for a marketing manager to market my website.

Here is what the manager will do;

Shop for the best price on DP for backlinks, directory submission, article writing and submission, and any other service for sale here on DP that will help the website. Also follow thru and make sure the job gets done on timely bases. At the website to affiliate marketing websites, find here on DP service that makes banners in different sizes for affiliate marketing.

Must know marketing, and give me advice on what else i can do to get sales. And get things done on time. Please PM me here ill PM back with website url, please review the website and give me 2 like feedback on what you can do and time like. Please also add your asking price for your service. Payment Paypal, and ill be paying for all the services you think i need out of my Paypal. Thank you

sexesc, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  2. lala1987

lala1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for choosing me! you wont regret choosing me to be your marketing manager! :) i'll start now making plans.. i notify .you in your pm here or sent you it on your email once i'm done. Thank you. have a nice day! c'ya!

lala1987, Nov 27, 2010 IP