1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dajjal the antichrist

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by betaturn, Nov 25, 2010.

The prophet (PBUH) declared: Every prophet warned his people about the antichrist (Dajjal the false massiah, Al-Jassahah, the imposter, the spy) and the prophet Noah (PBUH) warned his people, but I say to you something that none ever said before me. The antichrist sees with one eye, his left eye. He is blind in the right eye, that looks like a bulging grape. But your lord is not one eyed.

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, 'The Dajjal will appear at the end of time, when religion is taken lightly. He will have 40 days in which to travel throughout the earth. One of these days will be like a year, another will be like a month, a third will be like a week, and the rest will be like normal days. He will be riding a donkey; the width between its ears will be 40 cubits. He will say to the people: "I am your lord." He is one-eyed, but your Lord is not one-eyed. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, literate or illiterate, will be able to read it. He will go everywhere except Makkah and Madinah, which Allah has forbidden to him; angels stand at their gates. He will have a mountain of bread, and the people will face hardship, except for those who follow him. He will have two rivers, and I know what is in them. He will call one Paradise and one Hell. Whoever enters the one he calls Paradise will find that it is Hell, and whoever enters the one he calls Hell will find that it is Paradise. Allah will send with him devils who will speak to the people. He will bring a great tribulation; he will issue a command to the sky and it will seem to the people as if it is raining. Then he will appear to kill someone and bring him back to life. After that he will no longer have this power. The people will say, "Can anybody do something like this except the Lord?" The Muslims will flee to Jabal al-Dukhan in Syria, and the Dajjal will come and besiege them. The siege will intensify and they will suffer great hardship. Then Jesus son of Mary will descend, and will call the people at dawn: "O people, what prevented you from coming out to fight this evil liar?" They will answer, "He is a
    Jinn." Then they will go out, and find Jesus son of Mary. The time for prayer will come, and the Muslims will call on Jesus to lead the prayer, but he will say, "Let your Imam lead the prayer." Their Imam will lead them in praying Salat al-Subh (Morning prayer), then they will go out to fight the Dajjal. When the liar sees Jesus, he will dissolve like salt in water. Jesus will go to him and kill him, and he will not let anyone who
    followed him live'." (Ahmad).

Dajjal will stay in this world for 40 days. His one day will be like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week and the rest of his days will be like our days. Meaning that after completing his day like a week he will be in our domain of space and time.

It is evident that Dajjal was released at the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from a hadit that Dajjal was released at the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the year around 600.

Dajjal was released in Britian where he completed one day which was like a year. Dajjal succeeded in the first phase, when he made Britain as the ruling state of the world. It is at that time, the western culture influenced the whole world. Pound became the currency of the world. The modern secular states emerged, the modern education system, the modern economic system all were introduced into the world by Britain. And the mastermind behind it was Dajjal.
    In the world war I, when America was introduced into the world war, it was evident that Britian is no longer the ruling state of the world. The Britain fell from its position of a superpower and gave it to the USA.
    So one day of Dajjal was from the year around 600 to 1917 (a period of 1317 years).
    Dajjal then moved to the second phase, a day like a month. And the USA became his headquarters. The USA followed the same system left by Britain. The western culture introduced by the Britian is accelerated in this period. It is at this time dollar became the major currency of the world. Now the Dajjal is close to completion of his second day (a day like a month), ending in the year about 2027 (a period of 110 years).

Dajjal will soon enter into the third day, a day like a week (a period of 27 years). It is at this time the Dajjal will finally arrive into his homeland, Israel. During this period, Dajjal will work to make Israel the ruling state of the world. And then the remaining days of Dajjal will be like our days. Dajjal will enter into our domain to time and he will claim himself to be the massiah (The Christ which Jews have been waiting for). He will bring with him the Golden age back to the Jews.

It is at that time the Son of Mary, the Jesus (PBUH) will descend into this world and kill Dajjal himself. When Dajjal is killed it is at that time the Jews and the rest of the world will realise that they were following the false massiah. The death of Dajjal will be followed by end of Gog and Magog.

The Jesus (PBUH) will then rule the world from Jerusalem. It will be an eternal rule, a rule that will mark the end of history and time.

betaturn, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  2. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL, another Copy and Paste thread.

Hey betaturn, why don't you get all your Copy and Paste Masterpieces
    in one single thread and spare our time on reading a dozen of your useless posts
    all over P & R forum?

;)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  3. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Dajjal (PBUH), thank you for western education ;)
    Btw, I am kafir too!

sar420, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dajjal. Never heard of him. This whole article is all this "d00d is going to come because people said he was going to come"

The big question I have to the d00ds is if they are so knowledgable then WHEN is he going to come? Or Is here here already? I missed that part.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
    Laceygirl, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with the Dajjal being England or the United States, there is no evidence for this.

Just for the record.

He will come close to the end times. And he is a one eyed man rather than the uk or usa.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
    IsraeI, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  6. kunzi

kunzi Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Fuck im scared !!!

kunzi, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  7. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No anti-christ is going to come.

There's no such thing as hell, and heaven isn't the place that you are thinking about, heaven is comparing your will to the will of our creator.

Only then you will break the cycle of life and death and he will take you into his grasp, everyone eventually reach Heaven.

You guys should study a little Kabbalah it will enlighten you.

Danielregwan, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My money says Betaturn has only one eye.

Obamanation, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  9. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    You are one of the one eyed people. Majority of this world population is one eyed. One eye is a symbolism. A person who is spiritually blind and sees only the materialistic point of view is a one eyed person. They are blind from internal vision.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
    betaturn, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Dajjal's comin' to get 'ya!

[​IMG]

It never ceases to make me laugh when I see how Marxism has taken over Islam. Marx was an Atheist Jew. :p

Will.Spencer, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  11. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What about the word kaafir written on his forehead? Is that literal or is it symbolism too? And how will illiterate people be able to read it as you claim?

sar420, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  12. more_sem

more_sem Peon

Best Answers:
    The prophet preached wisely in ways so that people would understand according to their thinking level. People in those days were not educated ones and maybe the prophet (PBUH) must have made elaborate references to the end of the world. He preached peace and his followers did not raise the sword until they were severely oppressed. The way his kin followed things with conquests and stuff, it was pure greed. But that does not mean that the prophet was wrong, he was the best man ever to be living on earth. After him, whatever fundamentalism crept in, its not his doing, he showed a path to people and people have misused it from time to time to attain self goals.
    Some lunatics quote him to satisfy their own personal conquest egos. That does reference all muslims who preach hatred or have some sort of blood lust which they justify in the name of religion.
    For those who dont know islam plz read about it, Islam does accept Isaac,Jacob, Noah, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, Aaron, Zachariah , John , Jesus, Elijah, Ishmael, Elisha, Jonah and Lot. The religion is a confluence of all the best ideals.
    BTW atleast the prophet didnt ask people to drink cow urine or worship a penis.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
    more_sem, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  13. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If he was a fucking prophet, why couldn't he control the greed among his kin. Why didn't he punish them like he punished (read brutually killed) those who criticized him?

Thats a very short list of things you mentioned that Islam accepts. It also accepts wife beating, marital rapes and pedophilia. Your prophet (Jail be upon him) set the example by raping Ayesha.

I can see that.

I dunno about cow urine but trust me dude, worshiping a penis is better than worshipping a pyscho prophet (JBUH). You might get blessed with a super long dick ;)

sar420, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  14. hardeep80s

hardeep80s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is this the upskirt cheerleader forum?

hardeep80s, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  15. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Coincidentally, this is not the first time I have been accused of having only one eye, though normally the accusation comes with the claim that my next door neighbor is an assh*le and my two best friends are nuts. I think it's been since 5th grade that I've shared that with anyone, so let me apologize in advance.

As far as Dajjal is concerned, you and your twisted beliefs fit the description far better than I do.

Obamanation, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  16. more_sem

more_sem Peon

Best Answers:
    Mind your tongue, the prophet was a martyr of a battle, he lived as a messenger and he died as a hero. None of his immediate successor did anything bad. Society degrades after time. The are more instances of social degradation in other societies than in Islam. Only the prophet was pure and nothing was expected from his kin. Its the ill-educated people who fail to understand that the prophet was the last messenger ever to be sent on earth and his kin is in no way anything "GREAT". You will find in Islamic history that most of the wrongdoings of society today are actually dictates of his successors at 3rd generation or lower levels.

Did Ayesha file a complain with you for that? If No then you are nobody to say anything regarding it. Ayesha was married at an age of 9 and she conceived at the age of 12, which is still better than the policy of child marriage followed followed specifically in the 'hindu religion', a religion where the gods are known to rape women, be cursed etc etc. The church too at sometime under the blanket of witch-hunt has done atrocities to woman. Anti-Islam people always tend to hang onto the Ayesha part, which has been well debated and proved correct for the way things happened. Your use of abusive tone simply reflects what your religion must have taught you.
    And i still wonder why its a comparatively tiny penis that is worshiped, in ratio to the "yoni". Maybe This can be a good answer

more_sem, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    This is not historically accurate. Muhammad ordered his men to raid caravans for profit. This profit included money, goods, and human slaves. Many of the slaves were then raped for the amusement of Muhammad and his men.

If you want to learn more about Islam during the life of Muhammad, start here:

Will.Spencer, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  18. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just because a rape is not reported, does not mean its not a rape. And who would she have reported the rape to? She was confined with the most powerful gangster of that area. Poor kid.

Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
    Source

Such lies!!

Where in Hindusim did you read about God raping women. Reading too much rupeenews are we?

sar420, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  19. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    I really wish Muslims would read more about their prophet rather than recite the same old excuses by their sheiks. Add to the above list,

Battle of Khaybar

Talk about oppression....

luke12, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  20. more_sem

more_sem Peon

Best Answers:
    ".... Indra raped Ahalya and was cursed by her husband, the sage Gautama, to lose all his prosperity ...." -- Brahmavaivarta Purana 4:47:11-45.

go read it :)

-------------------------------
    For what i posted above, i had no intention to insult any religion. I am opting out of this thread as what happens in other religions, is none of my business. MY faith stay with the prophet (PBUH) and i have nothing against the people who hate me or the religion that I am following. For me my God will stay in my thoughts and heart, irrespective of what people say, Also I will continue considering the possibility of a Dajjal coming and hence i will adhere to my faith, my religion and humanity. Sorry if i hurt anybody.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
    more_sem, Nov 27, 2010 IP