1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Direct Link - Number of Clicks shown in Adcenter Report Much Less than that in CJ's

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by herok, Nov 12, 2010.

The Number of Clicks shown & charged in Adcenter report is Much much Less than that shown in Comission Junction report.

Clicks Nov 5 to Nov 11
    Campaign 1 : Adcenter 47 CJ 67
    Campaign 2 : Adcenter 104 CJ 121
    Campaign 3 : Adcenter 54 CJ 142
    Campaign 4 : Adcenter 57 CJ 108

In case of Yahoo SEM and Google Adwords,each click report matches CJ's,but Adcenter does not.

I wonder if Adcenter only charges unique clicks i.e if you click my Adcenter ad 5 times,Adcenter charges me cost for ONE click.
    It cannot be like that?

I am ex Yahoo SEM user and migrated to Adcenter only 10 days ago and I am mystified.
    Could someone please post me your comments?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
    herok, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. kaspog

kaspog Peon

Best Answers:
    The Data in Adcenter is not accurate. Sometimes when you check it again you can see that the numbers are increased. Most of the time when the day is finished, the data on the Adcenter is not accurate. Just give Adcenter more time to load the data before you download the report.

kaspog, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  3. herok

herok Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you again Kaspog for your reply in addition to your reply to my another thread.

As you can see in my original post,my point is "In case of Yahoo SEM and Google Adwords,each click report matches CJ's,but Adcenter does not."

Adcenter do not match CJ's statistics number and on top of that the descrepancy is huge!
    I have no confidence with them in this regard and also due to other reasons stated in my other threads.

herok, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  4. indiahosting123

indiahosting123 Guest

Best Answers:
    i don't know about it cj more can you tell me some thing about the cj

indiahosting123, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  5. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    But then it is good for you.. right? If it was the other way than it would be a matter for worry since you are paying by CPC

shrkscn, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  6. herok

herok Guest

Best Answers:
    CJ is Commission Junction. For details please refer to special "Commission Junction" Section of this forum
    Yes. You are right. If it is the oher way round,I would be furious.

I am charged less,if The number of CJ is correct as Adcenter's is much less than CJ's.

I am confident that CJ's number is correct as it matches Yahoo and Google's.

My POint is I cannot trust Adcenter for other reasons as well.
    Please refer to my other threads WITH RED MARKS.

I was happy with Google Adwords and Yahoo before merger,

herok, Nov 25, 2010 IP