1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do I need a domain name for my website to get in money into my bank account?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Tiger Moad, Nov 23, 2010.

Can I still get paid into my bank account? without having a domain name website? even a little amount of money? pls?

Thank You.

Tiger

Tiger Moad, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  2. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have a way to make money you don't need your own domain, for example is you make sales as an affiliate from your own affiliate link via a bloggers blog, or the same goes for example if you are doing ppc direct linking to offers for which you are affiliated, or even selling your own product from a bloggers blog, squidoo lens and so on.
    So the answer is No, you don't need your own domain to make money and to get paid, having said that though, you are always better of having your own domain if you plan to build websites...

rlerza, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  3. Tiffany Smith

Tiffany Smith Peon

Best Answers:
    There are numerous ways to make money online without having your own website. SEO Marketing, PPC Marketing, CPA Marketing, Content. You pick it.

Tiffany Smith, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  4. rodanglee

rodanglee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can still make money but why have the cherry in the pie when you can have the whole pie for yourself?

rodanglee, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  5. Tiger Moad

Tiger Moad Member

Best Answers:
    im just starting step by step bro=) if i earn even 1p im still happy cos i know that making online is true!! then to the next step and so on.. ty tho

Tiger Moad, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  6. vkamobi

vkamobi Peon

Best Answers:
    nice, I got benefit from this thread...

vkamobi, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  7. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, yet another great marketing topic.

No, you don't need a domain to get money into your bank account, just money.

JoesMillion, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  8. dmisev

dmisev Peon

Best Answers:
    You dont need domain to make money online :)

dmisev, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  9. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    remember that eventually you will want to buy your own domain and create your own websites, like having little pieces of land on the net, and then grow that as you go along

rlerza, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  10. Successfacilitator

Successfacilitator Peon

Best Answers:
    You do not need a domain name to start making money online. With that said, if you want to completely be in charge, that no one can shut you down without notice or the product you are promoting as an affiliate suddenly disappears, you will need to have your own domain name for the long haul.

Successfacilitator, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  11. CertifiedPrince

CertifiedPrince Peon

Best Answers:
    Take Your own time,

There are hell plenty of resources available to be grabbed.. If you can, Learn SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). SEO is a very essential part of Internet Marketing. And it can give you a long term income source ;)

CertifiedPrince, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  12. JWestwick

JWestwick Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what and how you want to market, no you don't necessarily need a domain to make money but if you're going to get into IM full time then yes you will need to purchase.

If you're looking to do CPA and redirect from articles for example then most directories wont take an affiliate link and will need a domain, even if it's a $1 .info domain you are redirecting to.

If you are looking to launch your own products then yes you need your own domain. You can host free blogs such as wordpress and blogger but TBH they are very particular about the content you post. As soon as you start promoting affiliate links and monetize your blog they will shut you down and you'll lose all the work you've put in. It's just not worth it for the sake of a few dollars.

JWestwick, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  13. Successfacilitator

Successfacilitator Peon

Best Answers:
    Great input. This is key to longterm online business. This though were a lot of people fail, they just want to make money now. The mindset should be to build a business that ultimately become a cash generating machine and the points above is key to that end.

Successfacilitator, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  14. Tiger Moad

Tiger Moad Member

Best Answers:
    ahah! i'd get it now=) thanks every1!!

Tiger Moad, Nov 24, 2010 IP