1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copywriters: Which headline would YOU go with?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by bertuseng, Nov 14, 2010.

Hi there,

I am busy testing a few headlines for a new product of mine and would appreciate any input that you may have. I have a few choices that I am playing around with currently. My target market is Internet Marketers, more specific Article Marketers and backlinks creators, especially those who use article automation software and spinners.

My headline consists of 3 parts - A short intro leading into the main headline, the main headline and the sub headline.

Which choice would you choose...

Choice nr.1:

ATTENTION: Article Marketers, Article Spinners, Content Creators and ALL Warriors who need MORE Backlinks and Traffic....

"YOU Can Be One Of 50 LUCKY Members To Get A Weekly Pack Of 5 BRAND NEW Quality IM Articles in SPIN-FORMAT, To Promote Your Business EASIER Than EVER Before."

With The Click Of A Button, YOU Can Use These Spin-Ready Articles To Generate 1000's Of UNIQUE Articles For HORDES Of Backlinks and Tons Of Traffic...

CHOICE nr. 2:

ATTENTION: Article Marketers, Article Spinners, Content Creators and ALL Warriors who need MORE Backlinks and Traffic....

"How Would YOU Like To Get 1000's Of Backlinks And Tons Of Traffic Using Super Spinnable Articles To Generate UNLIMITED amounts of Articles with the click of a button?"

Read on to discover how you can use our weekly spin-ready articles to promote your business easier and Faster than ever before...

Choice nr. 3:

ATTENTION: Article Marketers, Article Spinners and LAZY writers...

"Kiss YOUR Article Researching, Writing, Rewriting And Spinning Nightmares Goodbye With *BRAND NEW* Weekly Spin-Ready Articles That YOU Can Plug In For UNLIMITED Unique Articles!"

Use our spinnable articles to build boatloads of backlinks and tons of traffic FASTER and EASIER than ever before...

I am also playing around with different combos of the 3 parts of the headlines.

Please let me know what you think about these and which ones you think I should go with.

Thanks a lot.

bertuseng, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  2. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the Choice 3 because it goes more into the benefits of the service i.e. kiss goodbye to a daunting task, so remember is always about showing the benefits someone will get from the service and not the service it self

rlerza, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  3. bertuseng

bertuseng Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. How do you like the the subheading that goes with that? SHould I change it?

bertuseng, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  4. linkrumor

linkrumor Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go with a "How To" headline

linkrumor, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  5. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, the subheading is good "faster and easier then ever before", a feature that will save time and hassle.

rlerza, Nov 15, 2010 IP