1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Azoogle/Epic has finally broken my heart!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Nrbluv, Sep 3, 2010.

Dear Members,
    I must tell you here that i have done everything humanely possible to get myself on the Epic Media bus as a publisher,but what i have struggled for all along has finally broken my heart.

Its now almost five years since i started doing CPA marketing.i have always wanted to be part of Azoogle.I have made several phone calls,did about 4 new applications,submitted my Domain administrator panels,but when i see myself almost getting approved,,,,,that dreaded email lands in my inbox.(Your application was not successfull).

I just don't know i have done wrong for all these years.I have been honest with Azoogle,i have provided every proof they have always asked.
    My recent application was the most painful one.I got that email that my application has been denied.I emailled them back..and guess the kind of reply i got

You were flagged for suspected fraud and denied multiple times from our network. 
    Code (markup):
    Just what kind of fraud did i do?
    Anybody who can hear my cry?

Nrbluv, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  2. sandersamanda

sandersamanda Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are all ready approved by other networks send them an email and tell them that you are all ready work with .."neverblue, cj etc and you will be approved. They approved me in two days. after two emails and one phone call.

sandersamanda, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Spot on. It's the best solution. :D

mtmjohn, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  4. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Networks talk to each other and if you've been black listed as a fraud then you'll have a hard time getting into any top CPA network.

Seqqa, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  5. Nrbluv

Nrbluv Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sedda....but what fraud? i have never worked with them before.....hence they can never say that my business with them was fraud.anyway...i hav decided to move on.I wish them (EPIC) all the best--although its painful to be labelled as fraudster whn you hav never been one in your entire life.

Nrbluv, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well that's the question have you been doing anything you shouldn't with any other networks, that includes traffic and not just the offer. The use of fnews and flogs (fake news and blog sites) can also get you black listed if it's against a networks TOS and is concidered de-faurding customers through fake information. It's pretty easy to BS your way to internet riches but networks are being forced to comply with the new FTC regs.

Seqqa, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  7. Nrbluv

Nrbluv Peon

Best Answers:
    mt traffic is clean and i have never heard any complaint from any of them

Nrbluv, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ring them up and say you got this email and you want to know why you've been accused of faurd?

Seqqa, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  9. Nrbluv

Nrbluv Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks seqqa.I will ring them for one more time.i wish i could have a number of any member who sits at their AZN Advisor team.
    Its sad that am going through all this when am very innocent

Nrbluv, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  10. horse

horse Guest

Best Answers:
    yeaah thats what to do!

horse, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  11. aldiyar1

aldiyar1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Azoogle is dead I think, it is getting worse day by day. Neverblue ads is the thing, or maxbounty does well too

aldiyar1, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  12. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Why azoogle is dead? http://mthink.com/bluebook/top20/cpa, looks like they're on the top for the latest mthink top 20 cpa network.

mtmjohn, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  13. Richnerd

Richnerd Member

Best Answers:
    I am sory about your plight but I honestly don't see what the fuss is all about. Azoogle is just one CPA network out of many. Besides there are many that dont need rigorous checks before accepting you. Infact, CPALead accepts you automatically and there are others.

One other thing you must note is that most offers are distributed among several networks, meaning that most of the offers in say, Azoogle, are also available in Maxbounty or CPALead. Forget about them and move on. Wish you well

Richnerd, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  14. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Dont give on azoogle they are still a great cpa network.

topcash, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  15. supercool

supercool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they have been ranked one of the top CPA network.. so for me they are the best.

supercool, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there was ever a "Super Affiliate Network" Azoogle would be it by far, clickbooth.com isn't far behind either.

Seqqa, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  17. ``Yousef

``Yousef Peon

Best Answers:
    Epic Direct as it's now called, and it's parent company Epic Interactive do $130m a year in revenue, they're by far the biggest network in terms of the CPA space, perhaps matched only by Neverblue who's parent company has a market cap of $800m I believe. That's far from dieing.

``Yousef, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  18. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah exactily clickbooth is another great network that do around $100m a year in revenue. Lot of networks are multi-million dollar companies if you look on Inc. 500 there many networks fastly growing with revenue from around $3m plus. It'll be cool if some of these large networks go plublic one day with an IPO.

Seqqa, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  19. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    there must be some problem dude. so try to contact them and i think you should call them. and tell them about your problem. let not get busted by them cause if you are black listed as fraud it will be hard to find another CPA network for your business. which will ultimately harm your earning.

digitalwebman06, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  20. cablewiz

cablewiz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This thread may be a bit old but I'd just like to say that when I first applied to CPALead I actually got denied. Everyone told me it was easy to get in. I was actually frustrated for a bit so I e-mailed them back and I actually got it sorted out and was accepted. If your app was denied it's best to contact the network as soon as you can to let them now what's up, better if you call them.

cablewiz, Jan 14, 2011 IP