1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$2000 - 48 Days - Can I Do It?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jimmybloggs91, Oct 14, 2010.

Right so as some of you may know last week I was fired from my job, which is completely sh*t because I was relying on the money from the job to pay off my holiday on the 15th December. With the way things turned out it is unlikely I will get another job in the meantime (because I also am taking accountancy exams in the beginning of december so would need the whole of December off!).

So now I am left needing to come up with $2000 in around 48 days. this is including the time clickbank takes to send the money, so around 59 days if I get paid by paypal.

Basically all I have been doing now is trying to resurrect some old sites that I let die off while I was in my job by writing around 5 articles a day. At this point Ive made no sales through this but only because only two articles are active on ezine and my site is getting no traffic to the ones I posted there.

So for now I am just going to keep knocking out the articles until a bright idea hits me. What do you guys think? Should I keep with the articles? Should I start pumping out more articles?

I am effectively starting from scratch here with a couple of aged domains and some old content, from this do you reckon $2000 is possible with no cash to invest and just pumping out the content?

As I said Im no newbie at this I have just been out the game for about 6 months so my sites have died and im struggling to keep up with how the game has changed, article marketing is definitely not where it was 6 months ago!

Cheers

jimmybloggs91, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only method that comes to my mind, which would allow you to make THAT much in such a short period, is submit hundreds of articles to EzineArticles. In your situation, quantity does matter, because no matter how quality your articles will be, you will need quite a few to make $2k.

I'm not going into what kind of articles you should submit, but since you are not new, then you should know about keywords/title/pre-selling, etc.

You can't rely on SEO here, because by the time you optimize your site, get ranked, etc, it will take a while...

bl4ckmaN^, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  3. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    $2000 is possible, especially if you have past experience doing this. Maybe once you've earned some money from your article marketing you can look to outsourcing your articles? I'm not sure how effective this would be because you are on a short timeline. Maybe you can look to cheap PPC campaigns as well. Good luck with your marketing campaign, I've seen beginners make about $500 in one month so I'm sure you can pull this off with dedication and your experience.

Le Dangles, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  4. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Yes you can do it - works out at $41 a day.

I would suggest using 1 of the days to sit down and formulate a plan - you don't just want to spend all day writing articles unless you have a plan.

Use all the methods that you can think of - for now I would stay away from paid methods as you run the risk of losing money unless of course you are very confident with it.

What services can you offer to other marketers?

Are there any product launches that you can promote?

Use other methods like CPA networks as well.

Split it up - like I would say right i need to make $20 a day from Clickbank and $20 a day from CPA, and then $10 a day from PPC.

Set goals use what you have learnt and go for it mate - You can do it!

Chris

Chri5123, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    Building on success is easy compared to starting from scratch. - Even on someone else's success!
    Don't wait for the great idea to hit you - look for it and work on it.

smile633, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  6. webtester01

webtester01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, but always stick to a plan.

Find what people are willing to buy.

Go to them.

Present the offer.

Of course, if they're not buyers, look into CPA offers. Try joining Peerfly where you can get paid daily if your threshold is over $50!

webtester01, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  7. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah thanks for the tips guys, tomorrow I am going to think of a plan and just run with that and if I dont make the money I need I will sell absolutely everything I own to get it, both online assets and offline! I am definitely going to avoid PPC though dont want to finish worse than I started.

@Chri5123 $41 a day does seem very easy when you think of it like that, but then you go a couple of days with no sales and that figure really starts to get higher and higher.

ATM I am stuck in two minds. Give article marketing a shot and blast out 20 a day (or until my keyboard sets on fire through the friction!) sending them straight to article sites and write like 2 quality articles a day to go on my sites.

OR

Start pumping out short $7 reports and selling them instead. In the 2 niches I am in now I could realistically write between 1-2 a day between now and then. The only problem is I dont have anyone to sell them to and finding enough customers would take more time than I have!

Decisions Decisions

Anyway today another load of my articles were published so let's see if they make any kind of dent in my budget!

Tomorrow morning; more articles
    Tomorrow afternoon; sit down and make plan
    Tomorrow evening; implement plan
    Tomorrow before bedtime; update you guys haha!

jimmybloggs91, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  8. Joe Hansens

Joe Hansens Guest

Best Answers:
    It IS possible. PM me and I'll tell you the product that converts 10x better than anything else I've tried. If you're not having luck with article marketing, try forum, book marking, and facebook. Heck, the link in my footer might help you a lot if you're a nooby

Joe Hansens, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  9. powfada

powfada Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you thought about offering your services?

Just saying, if you could write quality articles, you could offer writing service for at least $5 per 300 words articles. 10 articles per day would be $50
    So you could make your target in about 40 Days. That's 40 x 10 x $5 = $2000

It's going to be tough though and you will get burned out. But if you really need the money badly, that's an option to consider.

powfada, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  10. natorob

natorob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agreewith powfada; for guaranteed money, offer as many services as you can.

Articles obviously; but can you do vidos? Can you do something like ebook covers for people? How about offering some backlinking services for them.

There are a lot of things people will pay $5 to $10 for that they don't want to (or can't) do for themselves...

natorob, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  11. AirCartman

AirCartman Peon

Best Answers:
    Its going to be hard, but anything is possible.

AirCartman, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  12. dogarsahab

dogarsahab Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Jimmy,

I am experiencing the same situation which you are facing and I have a year experience of writing articles/SEO content. I am also ushering into Affiliate Marketing. So keep me updated and at the moment, I have exactly the same plans which you have.

Let's see how far we go in this!

dogarsahab, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  13. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    You can do it pal, keep doing it more and more and then you will make it big.

GrandRoyal, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  14. swasts

swasts Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to choose right product for you to promote....maybe you test the product market by using the article marketing....

swasts, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  15. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the inspiration guys.

Just as an update, I have carried on doing at least 5 articles a day and this weekend I got my first sale for $37! so with any luck I can keep building on this

jimmybloggs91, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  16. swasts

swasts Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to see that you already got a sale......GOOD LUCK to you...

swasts, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  17. classicmario

classicmario Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good luck jimmy, be sure to keep posting your target progress up here - very intrigued if you can do it :) Hope you do!

classicmario, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  18. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Right so just another quick update, I now have about 20 articles live for this and I have made 2 sales. I am hoping this will pick up once I have more articles live basically through the power of quantity over quality.

Needed: $2000
    Got: $65
    Days Left: 44
    $/Day: $44

When I see that I need $44/day it makes me feel that this is going to be very tough but im thinking if I can build up the sites to such a point where I can make one large push and make XXX in one day then that might be the way forward. Keep the articles pumping, take the email addresses pick up on the 1 or 2 sales and then do a massive push with like 15 days to go.

Feel free to kick in your opinion could do with some advice on this!

jimmybloggs91, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  19. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to be writing a lot more articles than just 5 a day to meet your goal. Try submitting to more than just 1 directory, and look at articlesbase if you're having a problem with ezinearticles' daily cap. Once you get 10-20 articles out on articlesbase you get automatic approval. Once you find a niche that works for you, just pump out articles, and you'll meet your goal. Best of luck to you.

Griggs117, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  20. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for the tip. Can I submit the same articles to Ezine and Articlesbase? If so which order should I submit them in so they get accepted by both sites?

jimmybloggs91, Oct 19, 2010 IP