1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Submission Software

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by big-bad-burrow, Jan 3, 2006.

1. SEOutrank

SEOutrank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same question. Is this software still as good as it sounds? How does it fit against the newly released directory submitters like the http://www directorygeneration com/ ?

SEOutrank, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  2. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I use submiteaze every day pretty much and I reckon it's the best out there - I've had great results with it, and I know that many of my friends have too.

FYI: there is no difference between submitting manually or using a software package to do it - the end result is exactly the same. Actually there is a big difference - you spend 10+ times longer doing it by hand. Seems like a no-brainer to me for the sake of a few dollars.

Yo-Yo32, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  3. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow, looking back it was over 4 years ago I started this thread - where's the time gone?! Well, I thought I'd stop by because I know there are a lot of SubmitEaze users on DP forums, so I just thought I'd make sure you knew that version 9 has now been released because it does provide a rather funky new feature.

In this release we've really worked hard on the article submission features of the software and we now have 'turbo submission mode' for articles, just as we do for website directory submission. Have a look on our website to see the video demo:

http://www.submiteaze.com/demos/

Article submissions really are one of the best ways of building good quality links to your website, so it's well worth looking into. We released v9 three weeks ago and we've already had users write to say they're seeing results, which even I'm amazed by.

As always, feel free to PM me if I can help out.

Happy Submitting!

BBB

big-bad-burrow, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  4. happyches

happyches Peon

Best Answers:
    Loved the demos, so Im going to buy :)

The auto-category finder looks amazing, the multi-title/description is amazing, screenshots to send to your clients - amazing, and the automatic recriprocal links page - amazing.. and thats just the directory submission Im impressed with, will have to try out the article submission too when I get a chance :)

happyches, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  5. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    BBB!!! You live!!! Welcome back :D

May I say a massive THANK YOU for all the fantastic updates. I still can't believe I get them all for free, I honestly feel guilty. You are true to your word, I'll give you that. You could have easily produced a separate software product for the article submitter feature and I'd have happily paid for it. Nice that for once I'm not being squeezed for every dime.

I pretty much only use submiteaze for my SEO and it has worked brilliantly and made me some serious $$$ - mortgage paid off before my 30th birthday, so I really cannot say thank you enough.

@happyches - definitely buy it. I promise you won't be disappointed

Yo-Yo32, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  6. PPcier

PPcier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am going to buy it in these days. I couldn't find a bad comment about this software (seems you did a good job!)

PPcier, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  7. sub103

sub103 Member

Best Answers:
    hi, how many directories it have now

sub103, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  8. iyoks

iyoks Member

Best Answers:
    i will take this software soon.

iyoks, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  9. PPcier

PPcier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice tool, congrats.

PPcier, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  10. trampolineproshop

trampolineproshop Peon

Best Answers:
    do anyone have a Free Crack of SubmitEaze Standard Version??

trampolineproshop, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  11. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    how about you pay for it like everyone else?! you should be banned from these forums for promoting illegal activities

Yo-Yo32, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  12. workwithseo

workwithseo Member

Best Answers:
    hi nice directory submission software let me know how many time free trial

workwithseo, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  13. dril

dril Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good one! I am also thinking for submiteaze. It cam to my knowledge last month.

dril, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  14. DangerousDavis

DangerousDavis Peon

Best Answers:
    So does this software work with Mac?

DangerousDavis, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  15. big-bad-burrow

big-bad-burrow Guest

Best Answers:
    @ DangerousDavis - it's Windows application so you would need a program such as VMWare, Parallels, or Bootcamp that would enable you to install Windows apps on a Mac.

Looking back at when I started this thread on Jan 3rd 2006 when I first released v1, I would never have thought I'd be here more than 5 years later saying that v10 had just been released - but here I am saying exactly that! It's rather worrying where the time has gone because it seems like only yesterday that I posted that first message.

Anyway, down to why I'm here; I know we have a lot of SubmitEaze users on this forum so I just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that v10 is now released and it contains lots of powerful new features. Everything included in the upgrade is covered here:

http://www.submiteaze.com/upgrade-10.html

But essentially the main additions are:

- Automatic CAPTCHA solving for website and directory submissions (this allows for completely automatic submission)

- You can now import custom directories and use them in Turbo Submission Mode (automatic submission)

- SubmitEaze now support more article directory scripts so we've been able to add lots more directories to the software.

- We've added an automatic link confirmation utility which will process the 'click here to confirm your submission' emails that you'll receive (this will save you LOTS of time!).

- The category selection mechanism has been vastly improved.

- Improved article status reporting - it will now obtain the publication URL directly from the directories

- and lots more smaller improvements and enhancements (full details here: http://www.submiteaze.com/upgrade-10.html)

If you've never used or heard of SubmitEaze before then let me explain what it is; SubmitEaze is the only submission software on the market that enables you to submit to both website directories and article directories from within the same software package - everyone else will charge you twice for two separate products. We don't because we're nice like that :- ) You can submit as many websites as you like, and submit as many articles as you like, and there are no recurring fees, and you get all software and directory listings updates free for life - for example, the people who bought v1 of SubmitEaze 5 years ago have never had to pay a penny more for all 9 of their upgrades. Hopefully as this thread will prove, the software gets updated very often with new features, and the directory lists are well-maintained and get updated once a week.

If you operate an SEO campaign (which you probably are since you're on this forum!) then you absolutely should have website directory submission and article submission somewhere in your SEO campaign. I'm not saying anyone should focus their entire link building solely on directory submission, but you should have it in there somewhere because, quite frankly, it's the easiest way to build links. But the trouble is, if you want to submit to lots of directories, or write articles on a regular occasion, then it can take a lot of time to do the submitting. SubmitEaze basically automates the whole process so that you can submit with just the click of the mouse. Have a look at the video demos on the homepage and you'll see what I mean:

http://www.submiteaze.com/

Anyhoo, that's all from me. I'll keep tabs on the thread if anyone has any questions or comments.

Happy Submitting!

BBB

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
    big-bad-burrow, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  16. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much for this update BBB. I'm a long-term user of Submiteaze and it really is a fantastic piece of kit, and this update has been simply fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Yo-Yo32, Apr 15, 2011 IP