1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help in monetizing my website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pri2sh, Oct 17, 2010.

Hi, my site have progressive alexa ranking and is also visited by people from US . I have 400-1500 visit in a day but haven't been able to monetize this . currently i have infolinks ad on them but result is not satisfactory . So i want to know what can i do to get money making out of it. I can't use Google adsense as i was banned from them. Tried bidvertise but not good result. I want some good Affiliate program ,,, like of co.cc where you get paid and the refferal doesn't have to pay to use that service . or get paid for referring some free service.

thanks

pri2sh, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  2. AlfredSiliano

AlfredSiliano Guest

Best Answers:
    Some says, putting up affiliate links is usually more work than using adsense.

AlfredSiliano, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  3. pri2sh

pri2sh Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Tomastamm
    problem is i don't have money to invest, i was thinking of that since long time.

@alfred
    text links do make more money that adsense in come context but finding advertiser is hard , specially new site like of mine

pri2sh, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  4. Klinvergy6

Klinvergy6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you may want to sell banner space on your site. Or use the space yourself to create more income. Affiliate programs can be a little touch to add to your site but if you could find one that fits into your niche and the products converts pretty good, you should be Ok. 400 - 1500 visitors per day could turn a pretty good profit depending on your conversions. Especially if you continue to increase your number of visitors. But you have a decent number if you play your conversions right and choose the right product.

I'd do some looking around on Clickbank to find a product that has a good gravity and go for it. Above all, TEST TEST TEST until you know what works

Good luck to you

Klinvergy6, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  5. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WorksForWeb, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  6. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    With your 400-1500 visits, do you have a mailing list? Do they all come to your site and leave without you having a way of contacting them again? Look into this if you haven't. Package a relevant report or free e-course or any special info report that you offer to your site visitors free.

You'll get their email address in the process and follow them up with other useful and relevant infos. Inside these info/reports, you also include your ad or affiliate links.

The money, they say, is in the list! Use that traffic you've got. Implement that and let's see how you fare. You should make more money with this.

borrn, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  7. pri2sh

pri2sh Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you guys ,
    @Klinvergy6
    now i am trying to sell direct advertisement deals from my site . beside selling stuffs as it hard to sell thing and doing marketing stuff specially from new sites. I will also be giving a try to WorksForWeb's idea .

@borrn
    i don't have maling list but i'm trying at social website from twitter and facebook . & have around 118 Fans in Facebook.

pri2sh, Nov 14, 2010 IP