1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official LEADBOLT Thread - GateWay & Content Lock

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by LeadBoltMike, Sep 7, 2010.

1. icku86

icku86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep I haven't got my payment yet and no answer to my mail either. Very strange. And I think leadbolt should change the text September Earnings to August Earnings because I doubt that they are sending the earnings for september.

icku86, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  2. xapuc

xapuc Member

Best Answers:
    Only thing I don't like at LeadBolt is that they haven't check payment method.

xapuc, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  3. mimi_mihovici

mimi_mihovici Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, they made the change in the text, but not payments receive:(
    I tell them in the mail about the text, and seems another people said about this and they change the text but no answer to e-mails and no payments received :(

Can anyone tell me why I don`t receive my payments yet?

Can anyone tell me the aim,msn,..., of Mike or another admin from leadbolt?

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    mimi_mihovici, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  4. emigre

emigre Peon

Best Answers:
    I got my sept payment although I do find their system of accounting not entirely clear. Anyway it's the weekend so you won't get any email reply.

emigre, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  5. Kalisetty

Kalisetty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    stay away from leadbolt if you run facebook

after i went viral they suddently cut off my campaign and then mailed me said to pause my traffic, so i started to run adscend instead and now on the 15th when i was suppose to get paid 12k they CANCEL my account and sent me email a week ago that said to send them my facebook pages, which i told them weeks ago they got deleted, so now it seems they wont pay since i wont send them my niche and pages that dont exist anymore!! stay the f--- away from this scam network!! i knew their epc was too good to be true, they suckered me, wow now i guess there banned from dp? F---!!! totally scammed!!

Kalisetty, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  6. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    i got my payment see this

[​IMG]

alexgreatcpa, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  7. HagakureSamurai

HagakureSamurai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    leadbolt turns out to be a scam? gee not suprised!! read around buddy!

HagakureSamurai, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  8. Frelix

Frelix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My EPC was really high with them too, it was probably bogus. I'm so glad I didn't stay with them now, seeing how they are banned! why is this thread still here? come on DP don't let anyone else get ripped off

Frelix, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  9. denmodo

denmodo Active Member

Best Answers:
    What happen ?

denmodo, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  10. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Got paid $500... earned $200 just yesterday...

Anyone that says they are a scam is an idiot.. funny how they are all a bunch of newbies with a few posts who probably work in their old commodore 64 in their mom's basement

fryman, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  11. mimi_mihovici

mimi_mihovici Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    They ansewr to e-mails and they said "Saturday after 5 p.m" but I don`t receive my money until now:(
    I don`t said they are scammers, but can anyone tell me Mike`s aim, im to talk with him?

mimi_mihovici, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  12. emigre

emigre Peon

Best Answers:
    Here you go:

AIM: LeadBoltMike

emigre, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  13. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    Dont say scammer them . They are real guys . if you are not paid and account still alive that mean they are checking something about you . if they were a scammer i dont think you could still login to your own account . They are 1000% best than CPALEAD because they do not say " you account has been frozen for security reason please contact security@cpalead.com "

alexgreatcpa, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  14. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    that is not any exclusive post . each time it happen when you do not reach to the source of traffic . many time it happen with us ads market and Cj ask about our traffic source for 1st payment . Then we tell them "how did we driven traffic to the offer ? " lead bolt is a new company and here are some guys spreading false views about them . Guys work with them they will return you sure .Every one need to know the source of traffic before payment .this amount is too much 12k is a huge amount and your source page does not exist . it is susceptible and weird too.Any one would not pay you until confirmation .

15. jeffereeno

jeffereeno Peon

Best Answers:
    alexgreatcpa, I agree with you. Leadbolt is 1000% legit and I stand by them. I've been paid by them every month (some really big amounts) and they have never stopped my account (unlike some other networks who do it for no reason).

I'm really impressed by them.

Everytime I have had a question or need help my AM has always been there for me and helped me make some big money. Sure, sometimes they want to know whats going on so I show them my pages but this is only because their advertisers have asked for it. You must remember if advertisers are going to pay for leads and they suspect there is fraud, they need to be absolutely sure there is nothing bad going on otherwise they pay for nothing and get no return. No business can run like this.

As you know the industry now is exploding with fraudulent clicks and leads being generated as soon as someone discovers a loop hole so why shouldn't they ask for proof especially when they are paying out big amounts ? I support them, if everything is clean, then you get paid, its that simple. If there is a dispute then I am sure your AM will help you though it. I can not recommend them enough. If you want my AM details, PM me.

ray.man, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are or aren't doing something dodgy but there is a reason why they do things. You can't spread bad views around unfairly. They are a great bunch to work with and definitely better than any other network you will find.

jeffereeno, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  16. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    Very thank you . i am not agent with Leadbolt . Any one can see i have diffrent affiliate network but i will not tolrate bad feedback even some IDs are created to post only " Scam network , Dont work with leadbolt" . thats why i am here

17. mimi_mihovici

mimi_mihovici Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I talk with Mike and everyting was ok, from first time it was my fault because I did not read mail sent from them to me on 14th .
    Sorry for any inconvenience.
    The LeadBolt is a great and legitim network with highest epc ever. :)

mimi_mihovici, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  18. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    thats why i told they are legit . peoples make mistakes their self and blame to network . But at least everything fine for you :chears:

19. emigre

emigre Peon

Best Answers:
    Publishers should also be aware that leadbolt charges you 1.5% fees for Paypal if your payment is more than $500. This is the first time I've encountered this crap.

emigre, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  20. mimi_mihovici

mimi_mihovici Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    They don`t pay via paypal for payments more than 500$.
    This is what I was do wrong I wait my payments on my paypal on 15th and don`t answer the e-mail regarding wired transfer for payments more than 500$.
    On 14th was a e-mail for update wired info for how earn more than 500$ because all the earning more than 500$ are made wired not on paypal.

mimi_mihovici, Oct 19, 2010 IP