1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Acymailing vs Acajoom vs Jnews vs RSmail?

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by dylanphelan, Jun 28, 2010.

Acymailing vs Acajoom vs Jnews vs RSmail? - Which is the best?

I need a good email marketing / newsletter component. It must be able to do sequential follow ups.
    I see very little info on the ijoobi site about the difference between Jnews and Acajoom.

Also, when searching google, I do not see many comparisons of various enterprise level newsletter components.

Any experience with these? Which is best?

dylanphelan, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  2. AndrewBowen

AndrewBowen Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Interspire Email Marketer. It's not a specific Joomla component but works very well once you import subscribers. I have used a few Joomla based solutions and although you get the full Joomla integration, you often don't get the functionality and flexibility you would expect - at least that's my experience.

The Interspire product I can highly recommend if you want total control. There is a one off fee (plus yearly upgrades if you want) but it pays itself back in no time - especially if like me you have thousands on your list.

Alternatively use an email marketing service like AWeber and plonk the javascript code it gives you into a custom module - voila! You have all the functionality of autoresponders, sequencing etc that you will ever need.

Regards
    Andrew

AndrewBowen, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  3. dylanphelan

dylanphelan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. I actually went ahead and bought Acymailing Enterprise. I tested out ijoobi's new Jnews, but I preferred acymailing.

Cheers, Dylan

dylanphelan, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  4. docjava

docjava Peon

Best Answers:
    What are your thoughts now that you have been using Acymailing for awhile?

docjava, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  5. dylanphelan

dylanphelan Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's been great. Very happy with it!

Planning to buy another license for a different site soon.

dylanphelan, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  6. pgb315

pgb315 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm guessing you've already purchased another Acymailing license by now, but if you're still considering another, I might be interested in selling an unused AcyMailing Enterprise (Unlimited Pack) license. Currently valued at USD$451. Acymailing is a great product, but the project decided to go with a different vendor after the license was purchased.

More info on the unlimited enterprise pack here: http://www.acyba.com/en/acymailing/unlimited.html

Compare license editions here: http://www.acyba.com/en/acymailing.html

Make me an offer via PM. Thanks!

pgb315, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  7. pgb315

pgb315 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've now confirmed we won't need the license mentioned above. The AcyMailing Enterprise (Unlimited Pack) license is currently valued at USD$468 new. This subscription ends on June 1st and would need to be renewed for USD$298.74. I'll take USD$100 for the license. That would save you around $70 if you were interested in buying this new (once you renew it in a few months). If you don't want/need to renew it, then you'd be saving a ton of $$. Also comes with the standard template pack (valued at USD$27). PM me if you're interested.

pgb315, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  8. funvila

funvila Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awebdesk email marketer might be a good solution for email marketing sechuled campaigns if you are still rethinking

funvila, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  9. joomseller09

joomseller09 Peon

Best Answers:
    I Agree. Acymailing is good enough to have different categories of your email list.

joomseller09, Nov 1, 2012 IP