1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPAlead Vs. Leadbolt Vs. others

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by FrozenFlame, Oct 13, 2010.

?

Cpalead Vs. Leadbolt Vs. others

Poll closed Dec 12, 2010.
  1. Cpalead

16 vote(s)
    43.2%
  2. Leadbolt

12 vote(s)
    32.4%
  3. Others

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. jeffereeno

jeffereeno Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a huge fan of Leadbolt. They are trustworthy and always paid me on time. Since releasing their multivariant testing and custom skins my epcs have rocketed. Yes, I know its new but the results seem to speak for them selves. Certainly the best content lock I've run and I've tried them all.

CPAlead used to be top of my list but that was ages ago and I guess the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Wouldn't work with them again after their mass bannings. I don't want to keep looking over my shoulders thinking I'm next.

Adscend is ok but I still think Leadbolt is way out in front in terms of their epcs, offerings, support and AM. Way to go Leadbolt, you've definitely taken the lead (no pun intended)!

jeffereeno, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  2. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

Just for the record: We do not terminate accounts for no reason at all. Every Publisher who has been terminated had a chance to contact us and get information on why it happened. The thing was, we did a network wide audit and got rid of a lot of Publishers at once. So you got a ton of TOS violators getting together and spreading misinformation. But, that is in the past... We are only focused on moving forward, and trust me we are.

If you are promoting our offers without breaking any TOS violations there is no reason for you to look over your shoulders in fear of losing an account. We are not a new company, we have been in this industry for years and turned Content Locking into what it is today. We have no interests in getting rid of Publisher accounts for no reason. You guys are people and we respect and want your business, but if your business is in ripping off users and breaking TOS violations we do not want it.

Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    CPALeadJeremy, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    CPALead is no doubt a pioneer in the content locking industry. LeadBolt and BLAM Ads are their good competitors.

mtmjohn, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  4. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great that it's daily. Congrats!

I am not worrying about other companies or conversions or anything like that. Just curious how main channels of promotions of such offers from all these companies. Are people mainly do simply FB/Adwords/YSM+Bing ads (if we talk about paid) and it got approved by all these traffic channels ? I mean it's locked content, not just simple site, what reviewers can say ?

Or is it all SEO traffic ? I see that epc's not that high, but converts very decent, that's why I wonder about what I wroted above, is it worth is with pay traffic ?

So my main question how actually promote all these cpalead/leadbolt etc. offers.

DPParadise, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  5. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the Support guys!

CPALeadJeremy, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  6. Kalisetty

Kalisetty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    go with adscend.. leadbolt & cpalead are f---ing scams

Kalisetty, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  7. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Leadbolt is best. you will be get fucked from CPALEAD soon . Leadbolt pay low but higher EPC is their strength . You will never terminated in morning open eyes like CPALEAD. Mike is very good guys who listen us carefully.

best of luck Leadbolt.

alexgreatcpa, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  8. nexuslivez

nexuslivez Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, if you cheat them.

Cpalead is the BEST! I've earned over 30k!

nexuslivez, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  9. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats EPC? Sorry I'm new to CPA networks and I don't really know the terms.

FrozenFlame, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  10. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    EPC means earnings per click.

hav0c, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  11. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Peon

Best Answers:
    So when alex said:
    What does that mean? I mean like if you earn more per click how can the pay be low?

FrozenFlame, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  12. HagakureSamurai

HagakureSamurai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they are banned now, no worries, i even got spammed via PM from them

HagakureSamurai, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  13. Frelix

Frelix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how would you know? they dont even list their survey payout there is a reason they are hiding all these different things! its cause they are ashamed of their low payouts that cant compete with cpalead, theres also a reason they aren't listing when you are supposed to get paid cause they are ripping people off left and right

Frelix, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  14. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    Yes they do not display their survey list .But they are not less that CPALEAD . i know some offers even each offer in CPALEAD pay for .70 to 2.00 USD which is payable in ADSMARKET and CJ and many other networks to more than 4.50 USD . For Example Scholarship offer . So payout is not just matter for me . i will look their EPC which is high > higher > highest .

I know you dont have any answer for that .

alexgreatcpa, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  15. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    And for reason .... you do not listen any word after decision . your security person is So so rude . i think he is a ROBOT . He dont know what is human being . he do not reply for 2-4 hours at least we do stop all communication activity and finally our account never come back in hand

alexgreatcpa, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  16. ian_batten

ian_batten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it amusing how CPAlead is winning in the votes here.

No one can justify that CPAlead is the best, just take a look around the net (in fact on this forum) to read all the horror stories about them.

If you want good customer service, great staff, high payouts, and the security of A) maintaining your account, and B) being TOLD if you're doing something wrong rather than facing a ban on payout day, then go with either Adscend media of Leadbolt.

ian_batten, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  17. EEMshawn

EEMshawn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to see some positive votes to for CPAlead.

EEMshawn, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  18. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Jeremy you emailed me and asked why my account was inactive I had told you it was because my mother has died and I wasn't taking it too well. I had missed her funeral and everything because I was here in the USA and couldn't make the flight.

Anyway you didn't give a shit what I had just told you and you closed my account because my thoughts were somewhere else and not on CPAlead and how I am going to make money for you guys.

All the other affiliate networks, including leadbolt understood when I had told them. But no not you, all you cared about is why I was not making you cash.

Sorry Jeremy but when you have a death in your family you may understand what the fuck is more important than making cash!!!!!!!!

So you say you don't terminate accounts for no reason and I am calling you out on this one with proof if you need it.

craig105, May 11, 2011 IP
  19. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cpalead and leadbolt both are same.

But leadbolt is also doing mass banning.

my account is banned without any notification.
    So i contacted support and they gave the usual excuse that i was doing fraudulent activity.

4 of my friends banned in the same way.

ahmadlucky, May 12, 2011 IP
  20. fabriciogr

fabriciogr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You what would be good and specially for tech geeks like me who abosolutely suck at getting traffic, is the ability to get real support from the AM on how to get traffic for our niche. I mean, I can put in lots of hours into coding my site and integrations with CPA networks but if I get no traffic no one wins.

Why not even take it a step further and allow the option to buy traffic from the CPA networks and the cost for this traffic comes out of our earnings. Win/Win solution for all.

fabriciogr, May 12, 2011 IP