1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Anyone tell how to use keyword to develop a blog or site

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by avatarmaddy, Oct 12, 2010.

hi to all

i want to know information about effective use of keywords in the development of a blog or website

If you know more information about keywords kindly share with me please

Thanks

2. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    You need to optimize your site for that keyword. If you are building a blog then go with wordpress, it's free and it's optimized already (not completely, but some basic things). Get All In One SEO plugin (its for free also), to do some more powerful SEO for your blog and you are set

theentry, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  3. chamiljayaweera@yahoo.com

chamiljayaweera@yahoo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to chose low competition keywords with high search volumes. There are free and paid keyword research softwares out there if you Google for it.

4. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course if you haven't choose your keywords and domain yet then the most important its to do a research

theentry, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  5. sarausa

sarausa Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to use those keywords in your domain in your content and link building.

sarausa, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  6. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply ......i have WP on my bllog...now i will install SEO plugin in my blog......

7. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    will low competition keywords help us to build my blog?

8. Levp

Levp Peon

Best Answers:
    KW's won't help you to build your blog, friend. They are not there to help with anything. You need to target the right KW's on-page and off page to promote your blog.

Levp, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  9. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion mate ......trying to promote my blogs through keywords.

10. fawkes

fawkes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with using Wordpress once you've decided which keywords you want to rank for. The are plenty of SEO plugins that will help your site and you can also use WEB Ceo which is free and will enable you to test your page for all the SEO elements.

fawkes, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  11. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    i just downloaded WEB ceo ...........will use it and get back here

12. uki1985

uki1985 Member

Best Answers:
    keywords low competition with high search volume that allows you easily to reach the target of the first page on search engines, make sure optimize and enrich your keywords in your web page and use your keywords for backlinks

uki1985, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  13. gjd2248

gjd2248 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pick your niche, such as losing weight, (not a good choice by the way, due to competition level), and go to the free google tool, https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal, and type in losing weight. Set your search to "exact match' in the left side column. Pick keywords that are related to what you want to promote, and you think will draw visitors to your site, that have at least 2,500 searches a month, and with the competition green bar being 1/3 or less.

Put all the ones you find in a spreadsheet, and go to the google search page. Take each keyword, one by one, and put it into the search box in quotes. Example: "lose weight fast" and click search. You want to see less that 25,000 competing sites, which will be listed right under where you typed the keyword.

Now check the first four pages of results. You want to see freebie sites like ezine articles, go articles, hub pages, youtube, articles base, ect, on any of the first four pages, and I like to see one or two on the first page.

If you see all the things I mentioned, you can be fairly sure you will rank on the front page for that keyword. The last thing is to try and get the exact domain name like losingweightfast.com or if necessary ad info, or tips to the end, like www.losingweightfasttips.com

This is a good way to do everything for free, and even though I have paid tools, I usually prefer to do it this way.

Hope this helps
    Glenn

gjd2248, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  14. albertkolob

albertkolob Peon

Best Answers:
    i used to struggle a lot too untill i found great and helpful information you can get some free quality newsletter with this guy http://www.crazyclickbankcashreview.net/bonus/sniper.html

albertkolob, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  15. dannbkk

dannbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree Wordpress is best for this and I recommend you install a SEO plugin called Keyword Winner, it basically gives you keyword suggestions all at your fingertips inside your dashboard as you are about to post. 1. Google Insights 2. Google Competition 3. Google Trends.

It was just released to the market days ago and all the top bloggers and internet marketers like John Chow, Zac Johnson, Thomas Sinfield have been raving about it!

dannbkk, Oct 25, 2010 IP
    newimaging likes this.
  16. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    ya right i too have wordpress installed in my sites ........i will try keyword winner plugin and let you know my progress soon.......

Thanks for your suggestion

17. borris101

borris101 Member

Best Answers:
    I recommended you stop reading advice and start doing some course on this. Because you will get conflicting advices, which will ruin your quest for profitable website. You will become confused and achieve nothing. Find someone who knows SEO and learn or enroll in a training course.

borris101, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  18. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What CMS did you use for your blog? WordPress? Blogger? Joomla? So that I may give you a hint on using effective keywords on your blog.

bogartkick, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  19. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    I am trying to learn myself but i am not clear on many topics......thats why i am asking you guys

20. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    mate i am using Wordpress for my blogs