1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Set AdSense on site -> get increased positions in SERP

Discussion in 'Google' started by GeorgeKuipers, Oct 11, 2010.

Gents,

There are some umcompleted experiments, which suggest that after placing AdSense on website pages, the following happens:

1. indexation of those pages improves
    2. positions rise slightly in SERP

Have you noticed the same (or opposite) phenomenon?

Your opinion and experience is warmly welcome.

GeorgeKuipers, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  2. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    On the surface, it may look like there is some correlation between AdSense and organic listings. The reality is (IMO) that G is truthful in saying that there is no connection and that the 2 services are firewalled from each other. I've conducted many experiments over the years. While the timing for certain ups or downs in SERPs seemed to be related to advertising campaigns, I eventually concluded each time that it was mere coincidence. I have run at least 15 tests in the past 6 or so years with 2 different companies each with a different account. I don't believe there is a connection.

longcall911, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  3. Tylerdeardon

Tylerdeardon Peon

Best Answers:
    I've always thought that Google would do something like that. Then I realized Wikipedia ranks so damn well for everything. :p

Tylerdeardon, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  4. nobel85

nobel85 Peon

Best Answers:
    every IM must be have different method

the important is dont just learn but you must do action and you must be update the method follow the search engine style

because search engine always update,

nobel85, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  5. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    I have this news widget too on my blogger blog which I think helps too on fast indexing of my blog, probably Google is indexing the blog first to see which kind of news they will throw on my blog..

WishBone, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  6. GeorgeKuipers

GeorgeKuipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your experience data (actually I was asking about Adsense, not Adwords, but the last one is also interesting correlation).

Yeap, fast indexing and keep those pages in index longer, thats what I noticed too.

GeorgeKuipers, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  7. alexschol

alexschol Peon

Best Answers:
    See google adsense would be placed on those websites which are good and getting good traffic otherwise Google would not let you publish adsense on that...... so obsolutly any website with adsense is quality website.........

alexschol, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  8. articlesdirectory

articlesdirectory Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we can not predict that what google can do with site .. either we have adsense or not. I have no adsense on my site sysexecutive com but still getting indexing and better pagerank. I think google only gives the rank to those sites who are daily updated such as ezinearticles goarticles dataentry etc..

But it is admitted fact that every person is playing against google but google really filtering out best sites for user who search with some specific words. This is the game of words and GOOGLE is so much intelligent that which result should be better. I have also done many SEO strategies but all in vain..
    But when i leave all these things my site automatically got high traffic and alexa rank. daily i have 3000 unique visitors. This is only articles directory and in future i have plan to upgrade it and have some forum with it to discuss..

Thanks and regards

articlesdirectory, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  9. onetrickaday

onetrickaday Peon

Best Answers:
    this shoule be the case , google denies it , but since i ise Adsense on my site , i dont find any diff ...

onetrickaday, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  10. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    Place adsense might even lower your SERP because it's slow down your website loading itme

DoDo Me, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  11. relivearth

relivearth Peon

Best Answers:
    Normally SERP increases slowly so difficult to say whether it's because of adsense or other factors you are working on.
    But I also think that google likes it when you use google's products like adesense, adwords, webmasters, analytics, etc.

relivearth, Oct 12, 2010 IP