1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New project - permanent links on high-quality websites

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tattoos, Sep 27, 2010.

Hi all,

I was given the opportunity to take a new link development service for a test drive just over a month ago. Now that it’s ready to go live, I thought I would share my opinions about the service, what it does and how it works.

Buyers.

Buyers can create campaigns. When creating a campaign, you add the URL you want the links to go to, then specify whether you want text links, image links or a "short note" (15-30 words), choose the anchor text you want, keywords that surround the link, and also specify what niche/category you require. Sellers can then start bidding on your campaign. Once you get an offer your happy with, you approve it and wait for your links to be added to their sites. It’s a very fast and easy way to get good backlinks.

They also give a 3 month guarantee on all posted links which is nice. If a link you have purchased gets deleted within a 3 month period, you get a full refund. Also, all sites submitted to GetGoodLinks are assessed before being accepted.

Sellers.

Once you have registered, you can add your sites. Then once your sites are accepted, they become visible to buyers in the search results and you can also start bidding on any campaigns that have been created by buyers. When buyers approve your site, you just add the required links to your website and get paid.
    If (like me), you don't feel comfortable having your URL's displayed along side other URL's that sell links. Then there is an option to hide your URL so it will not be displayed in the search results.

GetGoodLinks is still in Beta and joining is currently only available via referral/invite (But you also earn a commission if a user you invite makes use of the service).

Because its basically brand new, there are not many English sites buyers can choose from (a good time for sellers jump on board ;)).
    But the site is now open to new members, so it shouldn't be a problem for much longer.

Feel free to give it a whirl and test it out for yourself at GetGoodLinks.net.

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  2. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the review, James. It's really a great honor for us to present the system on DigitalPoint. Today we are launching a global version of the project called GetGoodLinks.net.

GetGoodLinks.net is a service developed for buying and selling permanent links from high-quality websites.

There are three types of link placement in the system:

- contextual links (contextual link is a link placed in the prepared text);
    - notes (a note is a text that consists of 1-2 sentences and a link that leads to the optimizer’s website);
    - image links (image link is a picture with a hyperlink to the optimizer’s website).

The main advantages of the system:

- all links are placed on permanent basis (we believe that you should pay for a good link only once);
    - there is strict moderation of incoming websites in the system (the system accepts only high-quality websites);
    - you can buy links with any PR you want;
    - the cost of links on the same site is flexible depending on the PR of the pages;
    - you can buy and sell links not only on English sites but also on German, Spanish and etc...
    - the interface is very easy and intuitive to use; we will also constantly improve our system depending on your suggestions.

There are also such financial guarantees in GetGoodLinks as:

- GetGoodLinks guarantees page indexation where the link is placed (or you get a refund);
    - there is a 3 month warranty of links existence;
    - there is a financial warranty that PR won't be decreased for 3 month from the date of link placement;
    - there is a freewill links insurance from disappearing.

Now the registration in the system is available using invite-links only. You can find them in signatures of beta-testers in this thread.

T-34, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  3. MOG

MOG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to add my views into this subject as well.

As some of you may know, I am a full time SEO - running a search department for one of the largest European eCommerce companies, with over $50 million in funding. (for those that dont know, please google "about MOGmartin", and you can find out more).

I also talk at lots of SEO conferences, and am booked to give a presentation at the upcoming seomoz conference in London. I am also the owner of http://seoforums.org - the #1 SEO forum in google. My point is, that I know SEO. I have worked in it exclusively now for a number of years, and its something that I am quite succesefull at.

I was lucky enough to be given a beta account at this service a number of months ago, and am familiar with the success it has already had in its home nation, I have to say that I am very excited about the prospects of it being available "to the rest of us". As far as linkbuilding goes, this is one of the few tools that actually makes sense, most of the others are dangerous in the footprint that they leave, or have such a low quality of sites in their network that they could be considered dangerously spammy.

GetGoodLinks is the first online platform that I have seen, since the very early days of TLA, that I personally beleive could be a game changer in the way that we buy and sell links online. Finally we have a platform that presents us with both relevant information, and superb guarantee's.

The lifeblood of any marketplace however is always the supply that it has available to it. At this point in time the supply is limited (but hey, its just launched right?) - having said that, with first hand experience of how succesefull this system has been in Russia, I have every faith that over the coming months there will be a tonne of quality on this site.

Dont just take my word for it, sign up today and check it out. I dont think you will be disappointed!

MOG

MOG, Sep 27, 2010 IP
    tattoos likes this.
  4. m0ose

m0ose Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recently got a free trial run of the service from T-34 (Link: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1954159) and I've been using it for about four days or so.

It's a wonderful service, and even in the first few days I can see a dramatic change. Traffic to my website has increased, and even in less than a week most of my backlinks are already being indexed and showing up on reports.

GetGoodLinks is literally the first webpage I open in the morning. I've constantly got new bids to review, or new links to approve. It's an amazingly fast and quality service. The thing I love most is that there is no smoke and mirrors. They know what they do, and they do it well. There's no bs on the sidelines, it's just completely user friendly.

The price range does scale, but for simple links it's the cheapest I've been able to find them. For prices as low as a dollar I can get a great link that's NOT blog spam. I'm currently unemployed living on the very low income of my fiancé while I find work. My website is still less than a month old, and because of the service that GetGoodLinks provides, I've been able to supplement the slow growth of my personal blog and really get my name out there, all while on an extremely tight budget. It's still a little early to see the full effects of their service for me, but already in the first few days I've been able to see a noticeable difference.

All in all, even after the trial period, I see myself using this service more and more, and hopefully soon I'll be able to start to sell links as well, as opposed to only being able to buy. C'mon PR 1!

If anyone has any questions or any comments I'll be more than happy to respond and give you a hand with anything you might need. Feel free to ask!

m0ose, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  5. 2dragonsltd

2dragonsltd Peon

Best Answers:
    I have started a campaign, looking forward to seeing the results

2dragonsltd, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  6. benjaminhanz

benjaminhanz Peon

Best Answers:
    Started too. looking forward this project

benjaminhanz, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  7. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    m0ose, thanks a lot for such detailed feedback!

and

Guys, to get bids in your campaigns you must have any money on your account. Just check our limited offer http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1954159 where you can get up to $50 to test the service and see its SEO-effect.

T-34, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  8. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here is my personal reviews :

The system has been evolved and improved all the times. I was impressed the way it works, totally different from TLA but more flexible in my opinion.

Pros

- Many countries available. You can have links from specific country other than US or English only website.
    - Easy to use interface
    - Flexible system. There are vary criteria for advertiser and publisher to choose for making deal between each other. Nice details.

Cons
    - Still have a few available choices for advertisers. Time will tell.
    - The setting might get some newbie overwhelmed. However, it will familiar when the time passed and learned.

Overall 4/5 :)

Sxperm, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  9. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is my review as a beta tester. This is NOT a paid review or incentivized in any way. Also, I am not in affiliation with the website/product.

The service is already released for general public, but I had the opportunity to test the service at it's beta stage.

To be very honest, when I was offerd the opportunity, I though it is another text link broking site just like TLA or TNX where you can buy or sell text links. I didn't pay much attention and just registered myself there using the invitation code given by Sergei.

I was right, it was just another text link broking website, but with much more flexibility and user controlled interfaces. Both Buyers and sellers have full control over their campaigns and expenditures. Not like TLA or TNX where you have to depend on the system to sell a link on your website. As a seller, you can also set your own price for different PR pages or just leave it on the system to automatically determine your link prices. As a buyer, you have pay only for the links that are bought and live. You can also search for links on your niche and PR.

I listed one of my blogs there and it was approved within 2 hours. After I set my custom prices (intentionally set to a very high price), to my surprise, I had 3 offers for my PR6 homepage. Just had to decline them as I don't want my home page to be cluttered with paid link. It was okay for me if the offers came for inner pages.

It'd not be a fare review if I don't mention the things I didn't liked. I guess the website is translated from Russian and some page texts and popup texts are yet to be translated and still in Russian. It's very difficult to understand some parts of the website for international customers. Other than that, it's all fine.

Go give it a try. I bet you'll no longer use TLA or TNX or any other text link broking websites after using GetGoodLinks.

Just my 2 cents
    DT

Abhik, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  10. seongpinas316

seongpinas316 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to check this out as well, so it is not free we need to have a $50 balance right. I'll go the site first and read for the moment. I was encourage by MOG insights. Thank You

seongpinas316, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  11. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, seongpinas316, you are right. It is not free, because links on high quality sites cost rather expensive. But the good news is that they work like anything else can't work. If you promote your site buying such links you quickly forget about forums, guestbooks and blogs spam. Such "free" spammed links don't let your site to get SERP top.

Promote your sites wisely. By the way, check out our limited offer if you would like to test the service http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1954159

digitech, thanks a lot for you feedback. It looks like we found all Russian texts and translated them too. We continue to improve interface and texts to make them easier to use.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
    T-34, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  12. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, it's not.
    I am getting sevaral warning message in Russian language while setting up buyer campaign. They are disappearing quickly, so can not capture them. Also, I got this on sellers page.

[​IMG]
    (Check the Category and Close Button Text)

Edit: Okay, I got one of the messages from the source code
    Сохранение кампании. Пожалуйста, подождите

Abhik, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  13. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I see, we'll find such messages in a few hours.
    Fixed!

T-34, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  14. Khalid Abdullah

Khalid Abdullah Peon

Best Answers:
    I've registered sir..... hope as a seller... I earn money from this ^_^

Khalid Abdullah, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  15. toruan

toruan Member

Best Answers:
    acctually after reading, i am still not understand the work system , i already try but still confused, after maka a bid , the messege appear on others language.

can you teach me with simple how it's work ?

thanks

toruan, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  16. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to buy or sell?

If you buy

Click "Buyer", create a campaign and then wait for bids from webmaster or send proposals using "Search for sites" section.

If you sell

Click "Seller", add your sites, wait them to be approved. After that wait for proposals from buyers or bid using "Search for camaigns" section.

Please, let us know what pages or texts are still in Russian.

T-34, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  17. 08xi

08xi Peon

Best Answers:
    Please approve my websites, sir ;-)

08xi, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  18. toruan

toruan Member

Best Answers:
    i am seller, i got champaign or task , and already done but when i submit the URL and Review path: always wrong (appear messege in russian) can you help me ?
    and what should we add for this : Review path: is it same with URL ?

toruan, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  19. Barre Tire

Barre Tire Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed up and am giving it a whirl.

Barre Tire, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  20. Danny0109

Danny0109 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like a great project.

Is there a difference in SERP worth in the various kinds of links?
    Contextual links, image links and notes.

Danny0109, Oct 14, 2010 IP