1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Pay As You Go SEO Services Even For Extreme Competition

Discussion in 'Services' started by sameer_reddy, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello DP members,

I have been providing SEO services for a while. Now I see that DP is flooded with SEO offers and some of them seem to do nothing for their clients (There are very good providers here. But then there are some who are not!!!)

This time, I decided to offer you a pay-as-you-go pricing model. Here is how it works

1. We both get together on Google Talk to understand your business, how it works, what are your customer demographics etc. It is important that I understand about your business because, good SEO starts from understanding the customer needs and catering to those needs. You can send me a detailed email as well.

2. After we fix the deal, you make an initial down payment of 199$. This will be the project fee.

3. Now we will fix a slab of pricing and you need to pay only when that target is achieved. This means that if I say that you need to pay 200$ when I take you to page 1, then you need to pay me only when that is achieved. There will be various slabs I come up with depending upon your niche.

4. I start work on your project and you receive monthly report. There is no monthly fees unless I achieve your target with each slabs.

Advantage of this service?

You pay for what you get. The earlier I rank you, the earlier you are happy and the better the testimonial is. So I work with 100% dedication on your project and deliver high quality service.

If you would like a quote, do get in touch with me.

sameer_reddy, Oct 8, 2010 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  2. zenalisha

zenalisha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what services u have ?? brief me ur all services

zenalisha, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  3. sameer_reddy

sameer_reddy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We offer SEO services which are deemed white hat only. I will not create worthless blog comments or profile links. This is old school SEO service where you get rankings just like what you get when you hire a SEO company

sameer_reddy, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  4. markybbs

markybbs Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi.

Your post sounds very interesting.
    Please can you let me know how to get started with this (quote etc).

Thanks.
    Mark

markybbs, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  5. sameer_reddy

sameer_reddy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need to send me your site URL and the keyword you wish to rank for. I will come up with a quote for you

sameer_reddy, Oct 9, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.