1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I average $500 Per Month With Amazon Associates Program

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by PuReWebDev, Jan 13, 2008.

1. speakaction

speakaction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice tips...thx..

speakaction, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  2. maxent

maxent Peon

Best Answers:
    This is awesome information. Thanks for taking the time to post it. I'm using an embedded aStore now, but I don't like the idea of sending my visitors to Amazon to checkout. i would like them to do it all on my site. Thanks again!

maxent, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  3. Tom Beard

Tom Beard Guest

Best Answers:
    so how do you manage your site? because the products are in amazon's site, not your site :confused:

Tom Beard, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  4. belranjan

belranjan Member

Best Answers:
    I checked your first page so many click you got only ~$500 per month it is very very low. If you affiliate network you can make 10 time more

belranjan, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  5. silvertoes

silvertoes Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been wondering why I am not getting any order on my Amazon Associated widgets when the product range offered i is great and I think I found the best answer from your post.

I will surely look into building a dedicated e-commerce site.. I have been maintaining sites and blogs for well over 3-4 years now but I haven't tried e-commerce sites.

silvertoes, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  6. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    So far I have nearly 70 clicks and yet not a single purchase; there's nothing wrong with the formatting of my adverts or their placement, so what's up?

Hecky, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  7. gopingp

gopingp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really good tips

gopingp, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  8. =uniTECH85=

=uniTECH85= Peon

Best Answers:
    how can i join about this master???

thanks

=uniTECH85=, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  9. ebya

ebya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This thread could be better than most ebooks!
    thank you.

ebya, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  10. mt4928

mt4928 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your advice.

I sold only low price :(

mt4928, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  11. pppcute

pppcute Member

Best Answers:
    Thank ... I like post..

pppcute, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  12. mt4928

mt4928 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your tips.
    Now I don't know what is factor of my sold.
    Something that I sold is notthing I know.
    But this is point that I love Amazon.

mt4928, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  13. lizcan

lizcan Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish I had read this thread before joining E4E. I subscribed 6 days ago, I decided to have a customized website designed for me, I paid $29.99 for the membership + $14.99 for the domain name and $350.00 for the customized website.

So far I have received an email regarding the website that one of their designers will get back to me when they have time. I was prepared to wait patiently, but in the meantime I have had another $29.99 payment withdrawn from my account., I have no idea why they would charge me again when I have only been a member for 6 days.

I have been provided with a website which is not published and has E4E link to Amazon.(presumably this would change when the site is customized) They do not provide any information on what happens when you join the membership. Think twice and do your homework before joining this site.

It was at this point I tried contacting the developers, so far I have sent and updated tickets to their support area, I have sent a message on Skype, I have tried their non existing live chat line and finally in an effort to get some customer service I am posting on this forum.

In our very early conversations I was told that the time difference between our countries makes it more difficult, I understand this I deal with overseas companies everyday and we are able to manage our time without difficulty. If you are going to have an online business dealing with different time zones then you need to build that into your planning strategies.

I am extremely disillusioned, frustrated and angry with this company's lack of customer service and will be asking for a refund. The stupid part is that I probably would have ended up with a number of niche sites with them, they would have been given the job of designing the website as well as the ongoing membership costs. This is what I call "losing customers without even trying"

I hope the owner of E4E reads this, it was a last resort to get some customer service.

lizcan, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  14. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    Here in the United States, we take off for weekends. Prior to the weekend, every ticket you've submitted has been promptly responded to within 24hrs. We've previously mentioned that because of the time zone difference, you may be delayed while awaiting a response. Digitalpoint is not a support channel, and while we do follow this and other threads, it doesn't get you preferred placement, or cause us to do anything but say, wow, they are really inpatient.

Normally we wouldn't discuss details of your account, but since you've already made the information public, the $29.99 charge you are referring to is from only one of two things, multiple sign-up attempts, or PayPal error. Our billing manager spotted the overpayment and promptly corrected it. We cannot pull/take anything from a PayPal account, so the idea of something being fishy should be put to rest. Our pricing is also at or far below the industry standard for the level of quality.

If you have any question and need assistance, use our trouble ticket system http://www.ecommerceforeveryone.com/support/ , which you've previously done, and you can count on receiving a prompt response.

Regarding the comment of they do not provide any information on what happens when you join, is not accurate, our system automatically emails all of the details of your new order upon the processing of your new account. If you didn't receive a welcome email with all of your account credentials, then chances are it's sitting in your spam box. At the very least letting us know in your previous ticket would have been the thing to do, so that we could simply resend it, versus ranting on a forum post.

There is no lack of customer support, and the only disillusionment should be that we don't offer instant (as in when you are ready) responses, fortunately (24hrs works for the several hundred other clients we do work with), we were nice enough to clarify before you sign-up as you pointed out. Instead of being frustrated, why not be patient, as I suggested to you in a previous message, and allow the process of your site customization to take it's course.

I hope your next post sounds something like, wow, it was very short sighted of me to say what I said, they took great care of me, and for anyone concerned their service totally rocks.

We can't please everyone, we can only do our best, which is what we've always done, and why we've been in business for several years with hundreds of satisfied customers.

PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  15. lizcan

lizcan Peon

Best Answers:
    'Here in the United States, we take off for weekends. Prior to the weekend, every ticket you've submitted has been promptly responded to within 24hrs. We've previously mentioned that because of the time zone difference, you may be delayed while awaiting a response. Digitalpoint is not a support channel, and while we do follow this and other threads, it doesn't get you preferred placement, or cause us to do anything but say, wow, they are really inpatient."

The fact that you have found the time to reply to this thread instead of to my support tickets,emails, Skpe messages etc speaks for itself. If you can respond to this why not to my other messages.

"Normally we wouldn't discuss details of your account, but since you've already made the information public, the $29.99 charge you are referring to is from only one of two things, multiple sign-up attempts, or PayPal error. Our billing manager spotted the overpayment and promptly corrected it. We cannot pull/take anything from a PayPal account, so the idea of something being fishy should be put to rest. Our pricing is also at or far below the industry standard for the level of quality.'

Your billing manager corrected the error after you read this thread. I had already sent about 4 message about this issue.Which was my concern. We has already discussed I need to be patient and I was happy to do so.

"Regarding the comment of they do not provide any information on what happens when you join, is not accurate, our system automatically emails all of the details of your new order upon the processing of your new account. If you didn't receive a welcome email with all of your account credentials, then chances are it's sitting in your spam box. At the very least letting us know in your previous ticket would have been the thing to do, so that we could simply resend it, versus ranting on a forum post.'

There is nothing simple about your system 99.9% of companies provide immediate information on the buyers product purchase, I had to contact you after 24 hours and the information was not in my spam box.

"There is no lack of customer support'

There is little customer support

"we were nice enough to clarify before you sign-up as you pointed out"

How nice, I pay a few hundred dollars and you do me a favour?

"I hope your next post sounds something like, wow, it was very short sighted of me to say what I said, they took great care of me, and for anyone concerned their service totally rocks"

Your arrogance is unbelievable!!

"We can't please everyone, we can only do our best, which is what we've always done, and why we've been in business for several years with hundreds of satisfied customers.

And I can imagine just as many unhappy customers.

Please refund my money as requested.

Thank you for your very precious time. I do not think a 24 hour service is unreasonable. I sent my queries on early Saturday morning my time which was Friday 4pm your time. It is now Tuesday my time and late Monday your time and the only response I have had is through this forum.

You make this thread sound like you are doing me a favour, you have obviously forgotten I am a paying customer.

lizcan, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  16. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way, it's currently Monday, and this is part of the difference in timezone I previously mentioned to you. How much of a paying customer are you while asking for money back on service that has been rendered to you? I think you simply don't understand how to do online business, and should probably steer clear of computers. On that note, you should contact support as I previously mentioned http://www.ecommerceforeveryone.com/support/ , and handle any actions you need to manage on your account.

PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  17. lizcan

lizcan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are the kind of person who always has to be right. Lets just leave it at that. I have no desire to do business with you and have done as you requested and sent a support ticket. requesting a refund.

Thank you

lizcan, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  18. pree-sa

pree-sa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for very good tips .

pree-sa, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  19. lizcan

lizcan Peon

Best Answers:
    It is now a further 4 days since these posts and I am still waiting for my refund let alone a response from support and i have sent 2 tickets since Monday as per your requ. You guys are not doing yourself any favours by ignoring my request for a refund, I will keep writing about this issue until you pay me back my money.

lizcan, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  20. swasts

swasts Peon

Best Answers:
    In my experience with Amazon....I usually choose the product that have price above $150. because if you choose the price that less then that you will earn less commission....
    but the most important thing is...don't promote products which the price is too high or about $1000++.....not many people will splash that kind of money online.....

swasts, Oct 9, 2010 IP