1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Service - Guaranteed 1500-3000 daily uniques or full refund

Discussion in 'Services' started by bee4biz, Oct 7, 2010.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I've been doing SEO for the last 8 years. For the last 18 months or so I've been been using a solid technique which allowed me to consistently rank for competitive keywords. I don't usually provide SEO services however because I've already hired an outsourcing team for another job which they were able to finish early, I can provide a guaranteed SEO service for 10 or so people.

I will evaluate the keywords you are targeting and make sure you start generating at least 1500 organic uniques daily within one month. I will get my team of outsources to carefully plant backlinks into my pre-approved list of authority resources nobody has ever used for backlinks before. Your backlinks will increase gradually throughout the next 3 weeks and if you don't start seeing an extra 1500+ visitors every day at this time next month, I will give you a full refund or you can just do a PayPal chargeback without asking any questions. I'm so confident about my services that I'm giving you this guarantee nobody else will.

Here are a few points you need to know:

- It's impossible to guarantee certain keyword position. Even though I will aim at top 3 some of your keywords might not make it. This is why I guarantee you traffic instead. If you are selling tennis rackets for example I will make sure you start ranking for all related keywords such as "buy tennis rackets", "quality tennis rackets" and "buy rackets". I can't guarantee that one of these keywords will jump to first position but I can guarantee that a combination of these keywords will bring you at least 1500 uniques daily.

- This service is highest quality manual work. It's completely white hat, all links will be generated manually and they will all come from front pages of authority resources with PR ranging from 3 to 6. You will be the only person with backlinks from that page.

- If your site is banned, unindexed or if you target impossible keywords such as "microsoft" I won't be able to provide you with this service.

- Gradual link building takes time. If you want instant results, buy a xrumer blast and risk your site getting banned. If you want whitehat, long term results then buy my service but be prepared to wait for at least 2 weeks before you start seeing results. I guarantee you will see 1500+ daily uniques same time next month, not next day.

- I won't be providing this service to sites I don't feel comfortable with. These include hacking, adult and other unethical material.

- There will be no "I'll pay you later when I see traffic", "Please can I have a rewview copy", "I only have $35 on my account, will you take that?". I won't even bother replying to any of such offers/questions.

This service will cost you $50 paid via PayPal only. I have a business verified account EST 2004. If you are interested please PM me your url + keywords or email these to

bee4biz, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  2. focused

focused Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You should have included couple of testimonials or something.

focused, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  3. bee4biz

bee4biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There no testimonials I'm afraid. I don't usually provide SEO services. The only reason why I'm doing this is because I still have a team of outsources I've paid for doing nothing.

bee4biz, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  4. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You definitely have a good sales pitch above and have presented yourself very cleanly and seem to know what it takes...

But, my problem, which I'm sure others will have, is that you have a 0 iTrader, and no past reviews of what your offering here. So, even though your only charging $50 for this service, $50 is $50.

So, if you want to give me a review, I will take it and gladly pay you later, if not, no worries. - But, I suggest you take into consideration what I'm talking about here and I bet you will get a bunch of offers and potential customers.

Thanks!
    GC

GuruCreation, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  5. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    GuruCreation

I am with GuruCreation on this one.

I am actually looking for a service like yours. I do SEO myself here www.boostseo.co.uk, but simply can not get the time to do it. $50 for this kind of service is pocket-change but it is YOUR money if you get scammed, right? And DP is not the place to get offended if you get challenged on trust issues, this place is heaving with scammers; so I say more the careful the better here no matter who the seller is.

But people have to put their trust in somewhere, right?

Last guy who did my work fixed up the site for me beforehand and I paid him instantly once the work was done [he left the itrader to that effect], I think you can go a long way with that kind of attitude and life will do you a good turn.

Good luck with it. I definately want your service maybe we can have a chat about how we going to do this and I maybe the one willing to risk the $50, if it goes well then I will do you a thorough review.

Offering traffic related to keywords is an exceptionally smart idea and one that if people latch on to as offering as a service will prove to be very valuable to the whole community.

So drop me a ping and we can take it from there.

inet, Oct 7, 2010 IP
    GuruCreation likes this.
  6. becomeme

becomeme Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was interested in your service...but I agree with the people above...you need to build more trust. Provide a review copy or tell one of your clients to post here with proof.

becomeme, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  7. bee4biz

bee4biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see exactly what you mean guys. I'll find some other work for my outsources. $50 is a bit underpiced anyway, considering you will get to find my authority backlink source so I won't be providing this service. I can't really give a review copy. You can't seriously think that I will put everything on hold, get my team to do your backlinks for two weeks and then expect you to come back one month later to prove that you indeed started generating 2000 odd uniques while everyone patiently waits for your review. DP is no longer a place I can do business on. Sorry for wasting your time.

bee4biz, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  8. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DP isn't a waste of time - there are plenty here knocking around with good money to spend (including me), they just don't want to pay upfront for it to someone who lacks trading history.

It is underpriced, I would agree. I'd easily pay a multiple of the $50 you're selling this service for, but not upfront. If you've got a team doing nothing, perhaps you should take the risk with at least one reputed member and then get a testimonial from them.

simpseo, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  9. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Fair point.

I will take up your service as it is and you can continue to get other clients if you can.
    wth a delete invoice [commenting] I will pay you and like you said do the chargeback if it does not come through, if you up for that give me a ping.

inet, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  10. johndoes

johndoes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think the thing is he doesn't care if he earns money or not. He just wants to keep the staff busy and break even their fees. One side unwilling to sell, the other side(s) reluctant to buy.
    Whatta deal :)

By the way, I would be happy to pay $100 after a month if you can take one of my low comp keywords to page 1 (80k exact results, new domain)

Regards,

johndoes, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  11. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    I will take you on that LOL

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    inet, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  12. johndoes

johndoes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If only I could understand you natives' language :)

johndoes, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  13. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    My bad :)

I fixed it up

inet, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  14. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    So 3wise are we doing some business or what G?

inet, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  15. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    But, for $50, I will take it... If the above is true..

Where do I send my money to?

Thanks Again!

GuruCreation, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  16. becomeme

becomeme Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm not to be rude...but it seems like you are having trouble getting itrader in your other threads as well...I looked at previous services you offered and it looks like everyone wants to see the itrader...

becomeme, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  17. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No one said you needed a free review. You just need to work with some trusted members or other to either pay after, 50% up front or something like that. I PMed you about the service but it looks like you got too offended by people not being able to trust someone with ZERO itrader, seriously...
    Look at my itrader and look at yours, it should be obvious only 1 of us would be risking anything in this transaction.

dimmakherbs, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  18. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Yup i think we did pee him off a bit and now he may not be interesting in the offer. I has got me intrigued actually and I am up for giving it a shot. A back-fire PR campaign, but he should have come back stronger

inet, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  19. emailrk

emailrk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am ready for giving it a shot. PM me what details you need and where to send the payment?

emailrk, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  20. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright... I'm down with this.

Let me know where to send the $50 to and we can bang this out. If it's still available.

Thanks.

GuruCreation, Oct 14, 2010 IP