1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best free CMS for Social Networking Website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by imricky, Jun 27, 2010.

1. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    but why should i believe YOU? well i mean, i do not know who you are, i do not know your experience with this company (you just do not write about it), yes i saw your negative comments on this site, but not a single comment about their customer service towards you. i have some suspicion you have something personal against this company or you are their competetor. unless you post your experience with them i will think so.

also, i have already said, i have chameleon and their mods department has made a lot of changes in it for me for some funny prices from 50 dollars to 200 for a big change. and also i have a unique design. and i do not have a single complain about their customer service. i appreciate your comments but they really seem groundless, i mean i do not see how you were treated as a customer.

also, do you think that all these site owners you see here http://chameleondesign.net also think that abk i bad? then why do they work with them? really seems you are a competitor or something like this, sorry to say this.

irishcoder, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  2. Bongo_James

Bongo_James Peon

Best Answers:
    irishcoder hi! Can you give a link to your site powered by Chamaleon? Is it up and running and with members? I'd be really thankful cause I trust no more verbal reviews LOL. And if I got it right - Chameleon is software by abk? I looked at the themes of Chameleon and they seem pretty dull so I'd like to see how your site looks with custom design.

Bongo_James, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  3. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    mine is among these ones http://chameleonsites.net/
    one of those which are on top. would not like to be more concrete on this.
    yes, i did not like the default theme neither, so i ordered a unique design. in the rest the software was what i needed.

irishcoder, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  4. seo.raj

seo.raj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Social media and social bookmarking sites are good Content management system. It make site visibility in search engine and help to improve ranking, traffic also. Some famous and good social media site available here :- http://traffikd.com/social-media-websites/. Please visit here.

seo.raj, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  5. TrafficRider

TrafficRider Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is why Drupal rocks! You can practically, virtually can create any kind of website with it.

What module did you use for voting? Is it vote up/down module?
    Where is the story preview coming from? Is it from the 'story' field when you create your content? What happens if you left that blank?

TrafficRider, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  6. av2009

av2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    i used voting api, extra voting forms modules. and the story preview is coming from the story content field, you can leave this blank but not the story title

av2009, Oct 6, 2010 IP