1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Dropship Site Do You Use?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by PowerSeller3000, Jun 13, 2010.

1. tssen

tssen Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you link me to a website that is UK suppliers for this kind of stuff.

tssen, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  2. dhulremek

dhulremek Peon

Best Answers:
    i use chinavasion...
    and still searching another great dropshipper..

dhulremek, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  3. Abeetya

Abeetya Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used designselling.com to sell tshirt

Abeetya, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  4. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    No one who is successful with Ebay dropshipping is going to reveal their supplier for their products. However, anything you can obtain free of charge is probably not very good.

UnBooked, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  5. tomi25

tomi25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    dhgate. trust me

but u need more strategic for that. there are gold mine for ebay seller

tomi25, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  6. iedoebz

iedoebz Peon

Best Answers:
    here are some names that could be a reference to conduct dropshipper based on information from friends, might be helpful ..
    extreme.com deal, gamemusic.com, chinavasion.com, zazzle.com, play-asia.com
    There are additional lists dropshippper providers already certified ebay so not have to worry about scam; whatdoisell.com, wshopster.com, worldwidebrands.com
    but I do not know the technical issues, which clearly it is definitely safer because it has been certified ebay

iedoebz, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  7. xTimelinex

xTimelinex Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly,...most real wholesalers aren't listed on the first page of big G....or even the top 100...they have other things to concentrate on besides their website rank.. LOL

All of the companies listed below have a drop shipping program, but the details are often not listed on their web site. If you don't see anything on the web site about drop shipping, email them and ask for the details. Several --but not all, of these companies will ask you to register and fill out a form before they will give you pricing. You should do this. It can take a day or two to get registered, but it is usually worth it.

I haven't sold on eGay for a couple years, but a few years back I did quite well for quite a while. ;) Some I have used and some I haven't, but I can guarantee that they Are reputable; although you should still do your due dilligence.

Petra Industries (petra.com) is a large wholesale distributor of consumer electronics and is used by some top eBay powersellers. They sell directly and they also have a drop ship program. The web site only shows the retail prices until you register. When you go to the site, you will have to download the information and reseller forms, fill them out and fax them back to the company to get access to the wholesale prices.

Thunderball Marketing (tball.com) is a large distributor of electronic audio, video and photographic equipment. They have been in business since 1985 and will work with eBay sellers. You will have to fill out an application and fax it to them.

The Marshall Distributing Company (marshalldc.com) sells a wide range of facial care, natural cosmetics and natural health products --and they have a drop shipping program (you have to email them to request the drop shipping info).

My Web Wholesaler (mywebwholesaler.com) is another fairly new dropshipping company.

Aircraft Models (aircraftmodelscorp.com)is a manufacturer and importer of fine hand-crafted ship and airplane models. The web site only shows retail prices, but if you email them they will send you wholesale and drop ship information.

The Body Bolster (bodybolster.com) is a very unique exercise device for sore backs. The company will sell in 1 dozen lots or drop ship directly for you. You will have to email them through the web site for wholesale and drop ship information.

Hunting supplies are hot on eBay and Green Supply (greensupply.com)is a large distributor of hunting and camping accessories (except guns). You have to contact them through the web site to set up an account before you can get the wholesale pricing --but their pricing is very good and they will drop ship their more expensive products.

Glitter Direct (glitterdirect.com) is an importer of home and garden items and other general products.

H Motorsports (hmotorsports.com) is an automotive drop shipper. Sell accessories, lights, performance items, suspension items, rims, body parts and more. Once you look around the website, click on Wholesale. Fill out the form and let them know you are interested in selling their products on a drop ship basis.

Vitamin Power (vitaminbusiness.com)is a wholesale distributor and drop shipper of vitamins. They are a straightforward distributor --not a MLM company like many others.

Wonderful Buys (wonderfulbuys.com) sells all the As Seen On TV products. They have a drop ship and an affiliate program.

Cutting Edge Products (cuttingedgeproducts.net) sells and drop ships security products, gifts and electronics.

Trademark poker (trademarkpoker.com) sells a wide line of poker supplies, slot machines and other gaming supplies. They will sell wholesale in bulk or drop ship for you.

Hope this helps. :cool:

xTimelinex, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  8. Stemar

Stemar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to deal with dealextreme.They do a good job.

Stemar, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  9. Onweb

Onweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Goto alibaba.com and you'll see thousand of wholesalers and drop shippers to choose.

Onweb, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  10. onlinebisnes

onlinebisnes Peon

Best Answers:
    This is very good info.
    Thanks for sharing :)

onlinebisnes, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  11. Goodbird

Goodbird Peon

Best Answers:
    Iwantrade.com is my solution. These guys are really helpful.

Goodbird, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  12. aleo1203

aleo1203 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah timeline thanks for that awesome post!

aleo1203, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  13. pixads

pixads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very nice
    which one offers returns handling?

pixads, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  14. EZas123

EZas123 Member

Best Answers:
    worldwidebrands and doba

EZas123, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  15. Querall

Querall Peon

Best Answers:
    Back 2009 I use Artsnow as my dropship.

Querall, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  16. digitalroadwarrior

digitalroadwarrior Peon

Best Answers:
    Is worldwidebrands really any good? Great info on this post.

digitalroadwarrior, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  17. speakaction

speakaction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what difference artsnow,design selling and sellnearn.com?...looks almost the same..

speakaction, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  18. kaconk

kaconk Peon

Best Answers:
    great threads,,all of free dropshipper i can find here,,,,

kaconk, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  19. markishamil

markishamil Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new to the whole dropshipping and wholesale aspect of things and have come across so many different types sites and every time i try to check them out i need to either register or sign up for something. Lately though i have had some luck with using wholesalematch.com. What i really liked about them was that they had a list of things to help me in my search and also have videos listed on there site to give me even more help. hopefully they will be as helpful to you as they have been to me.

markishamil, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  20. outsidebox

outsidebox Peon

Best Answers:
    i use designselling, i think this dropship is easy to use event for newbie in ebay...

outsidebox, Nov 14, 2010 IP