1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone accept paypal payments for me.

Discussion in 'Services' started by surfnearnzone, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

I need someone to accept paypal payments for me. I think i am loosing business on account of this. I cannot have a paypal account because i dont have a credit card and i cannot have a credit card 'cause i m not employed. I Need to show the company my last 12 paylips or somethig like that to get a card.

Any offers or suggestions.

surfnearnzone, Oct 1, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  2. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    but you do not want a credit card for paypal as when the earnings of your paypal account reaches above $150 you can withdraw it from your account by means of a cheque

But I think you are from some other country where paypal is not there so only you are asking here about it here?

Am i correct

Freewebspace, Oct 1, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  3. rishum

rishum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM.
    Please check and respond.
    Thanks!

rishum, Oct 1, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  4. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cant you get really low credit cards where you are from with like a limit of $200?????

Connections, Oct 1, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  5. Forum-Angels

Forum-Angels Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paypal accepts debit cards if you have one of them.

Forum-Angels, Oct 1, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  6. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are you from a country where paypal isnt available or you are not using paypal bcos you dont have a CC -- then in that case .. no worries you can withdraw the funds when you cross the withdrawal limit but if your country is not supported and you dont have the CC then how will take the funds from the person who is helping you in this ( bank transfer is an option in such a case but the fees is gd ) .
    you may try other payment processors / you can also open a US bank account ( i am not sure how to do this ) .. gd luck with your business ..!!

mixke, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  7. maney

maney Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you've got a bank account you can use that :)

maney, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  8. NeoGen

NeoGen Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are 100% correct. The only issue OP will face that his account will be unverified. And he may not be able to accept credit card payment.

Domain in OP's signature suggest that he is from India. So paypal is there. :)

BTW: Do you have a personal account or premier or business account?

NeoGen, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  9. surfnearnzone

surfnearnzone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am from india and this is from experience. Let me tell you short story abt me.

I am doing this internet thing since 6-7 years. initially i was not serious about making money so i read paid mails and stuff. i earned $55 but got nothing. i felt very bad and challanged. I thought i must make money. So i started promoting ebooks from "gurus" but alas i did'nt knew the marketing ways. However i opened my paypal account and started waiting; that one day i will fill my account with money lol :D However i must tell you one thing that i never actually wanted to make money but just to have some extra bucks.

So i was there waiting and doing all the odd jobs but never made money. One day in my paypal account i saw a small sum waiting for me. I was elated but that happiness did'nt stand for long. The moment i clicked "accept money" i was shown a page, add your credit card to accept money lol. so i thought, here you are, you need more money to get that small money :) I waited for 30 long days and then clicked "deny payment" because anyways that money would get refunded lol.

I could not even open a bank account at that time leave alone getting a credit card as I was of "illegal" age. It's kind of vicious cycle, you need money to get paypal, you need paypal to get money lol.

However, i think i will now get out of it as one of the forum member has agreed to help me. He is from the same city i am, so it will be more fun.

BTW in india you need to be earning to get a credit card. The bank requires your last 12 months tax returns :eek: and documents to verify your identity. I don't know how it happens elsewhere.

SEODan:

Indian bank accounts cannot be added.

mixke:

For unverified indian accounts the withdrawal limit is $0 :) Also please refer to the above stroy to get a clear picture.

10. surfnearnzone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am from india. If you are too could you pm me how you are using it. I am not actually intrested in having a credit card but a functional and usable paypal account. Please refer to my story. The amount i had recieved was just $0.39. I was testing how i would recieve money. It eventually bombed :eek:

11. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PayPal unverified Indian limit is 500$ monthly with an overall of something like 3000$. If you go beyond this, you need to verify.
    In which year did your thing of being directed to being verified when wanting to withdraw money happen???

gr8liverpoolfan, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  12. surfnearnzone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had a personal account at that time but since i could'nt use it i messed up my account while upgrading to business account. I mean i still have it but all the account details have been messed up and i don't know how to "undo" it.

Actually i was making a project and i just wanted to test paypal cart option.

13. surfnearnzone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me check my paypal history and i will tell you in a moment.

Abt the limits, i know them but now i can't trust paypal. It was part of life changing event for me. So much of it is ruined now.

Only if someone is using them and tell me how they are doing it then perhaps i can change my mind.

Anyways thanks :)

14. surfnearnzone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It happened on 5th july 2004. If i can remember well there was also a lawsuite against paypal sooner or later to that period as i got an email from them asking to settle all claims if any at some court in usa.

15. NeoGen

NeoGen Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now thats the problem.. as it is business account, I think you have to attach CC to this account. My suggestion, close this account and open a new account. Only limitation you will face that you can't accept CC payment.

NeoGen, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  16. surfnearnzone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No you get me wrong. I was having a personal acc when this happened. Only later i upgraded to business account to test paypal cart and messed my account while doing this. Before that all the info was correct and allright.

BTW your suggestion seems good to me. I will try that too. But i will need someone to send a test payment to my account to get assured that it is working fine. Any vlounteers ;)

17. NeoGen

NeoGen Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will volunteer.. whats the minimum amount you can send?

NeoGen, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  18. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    okie i didnt read all your posts but i figured that you are from India and dunno why you are not able to use it >>

> create a personal paypal account .
    > when u will recv the first payment there will be an option to accept / deny the payment . Accept it ( if a screen comes up to add a CC then there must be an option to do that stuff later on ) .
    > the funds will appear in your account as soon as you accept it .
    > now to withdraw the funds you need to have atleast 150$ in your account and then you can easily withdraw via check. You can withdraw a max of 500$ from an unverified account in a month and the limits will be refreshed after 30dayz .
    >Now to accept the CC funded payments you need to upgrade to Premier Account ( and so fees will be charged on all funds recvd nowon )
    > Also make sure that you Enter correct info regarding name / address as you will recv the funds via a check ( the name on paypal account should be same as of the name in bank account )
    > you can apply for CC as an add-on process if your parents have it ( dunno else ).

> Good Luck ..!!

( sorry if i missed something )

mixke, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  19. surfnearnzone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think this is the step which i might not have able to get over i.e. add cc page. there might have been something to accept payment without adding cc. Or may be, as pointed out, the payment might have been funded using a cc. I think i will give it a try once again.

Right now i have $0.51 in my egold account. by tuesday or perhaps wednesday i will have $1.26. If you accept egold then i will send you $1 worth of egold.

Better still, i have found out that some members are from india. If they offer to send me $2 through paypal i will remit them for the same amt. in INR through check, draft or money order whatever way they prefer.

To ensure trust i am willing to provide any identifcation documents they may require.

Anyways, if the same thing happens again :D They will get their money back as i won't be able to accept payment again :D

20. surfnearnzone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think i am dumb. If i find that i can accept payments now i can simply return the money through paypal itself is'nt it. Or else they will get their money back if i wont be able to accept payments :D

I am going to open a new account now. Hope it works this time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.