1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hell i just lost almost 13.000$ + my google adsense account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by nevret2, Jun 29, 2007.

1. forummaster

forummaster Banned

Best Answers:
    13k oh my god big loss bro..

forummaster, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  2. sniperx

sniperx Banned

Best Answers:
    ya two or more than on pub id in the page is against tos.

sniperx, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  3. imagethrust

imagethrust Peon

Best Answers:
    can see your site ?

imagethrust, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  4. Galaxyl

Galaxyl Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I believe him and I have seen enough posts like this in different forums to make me suspect that Google do it just to avoid paying what they owe.

There is no excuse for not paying money that is owed. They can ban anyone they want for no reason at all, but not paying their dues is another matter. Do you think they give that $13,000 back to the Adwords users? No way.

The thing with Adlogger, nevret, is that it while it might pull the ads if one person clicked a lot, it cannot really know whether they clicked (it counts when they hover over an ad). Also you have to put code on every darn page - it's easier if it's a php site, of course. I have the click recording from Adlogger running on some of my sites but I have not bothered wrapping the code around all the ads. Plus the Adlogger site has been down for the past 2 weeks and looks like its deliberate (blank homepage). But it is worth getting something that records IPs and apparent clicks, that you can use as evidence if you need it.

You are wise to want to protect your sister's account with click recording now, and I would not put her code onto your site that sparked the ban, at least not immediately. Let her account build up more gradually. I think what someone else said is right, that a very fast rise in Adsense revenue may be enough of an excuse for them to ban.

It would be good if someone would take Google to court over this. But saying because he has lost $13,000, therefore he can afford it, does not make much sense. If he had NOT lost the $13,000, then he could afford it.

I think it would also be a lot easier for someone living in the US to take Google to court than for someone to do it from overseas.

Just my 2p :rolleyes:

PS. There is something called Havads that looks like Adsense ads but is not. You write your own ads for affiliate programs. It takes some time to set up but if you can find good affiliate programs it might more than replace your Adsense income.

Galaxyl, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  5. Galaxyl

Galaxyl Peon

Best Answers:
    Galaxyl, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  6. scorpionrebel77

scorpionrebel77 Peon

Best Answers:
    feels sad for you...but these google people are gonna screw us like that only.

scorpionrebel77, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  7. aksanza

aksanza Peon

Best Answers:
    are u sure?? maybe there are another cause, but i know it suck,, i hope u more patient

aksanza, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  8. jhn2001

jhn2001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Time to say Buh Bye to Google ADSENSE .they were first doing this to lotsa indian adsense users .now i see this from different country too .

jhn2001, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a total joke. The fact that you put adsense in and then instantly are worth $13,000 on the first month throws a red flag in which google will research into your site. They found something and you are BANNED.

This is why you should never cheat adsense. You never get anywhere.

They didn't ban the indian adsense users because they were from India. They banned them because they caught a bunch of people cheating and it just so happened that they were indians.

Laceygirl, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  10. tipa1988

tipa1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have a lawyer to write them a letter

tipa1988, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  11. jhn2001

jhn2001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah and in the process they have also banned many members who never participated in any click exchange .

jhn2001, Sep 24, 2010 IP