1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    irule272, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly what I said, anyway I'm out of here I'll let you all argue it out, like 1rule272 said I need sleep because I do work and I do have a life other then DP and anything computer related... believe it of not!

Seqqa, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  3. nexuslivez

nexuslivez Member

Best Answers:
    That isn't fake.If anybody wants a clarification.I can shout my earnings right now in cpalead chatroom!.
    Do you have a life? What are you doing here with your pointless posts? haha
    I'm sad that people like you exist spending days to bash others.Please do something 'good' in your life :)

I got 'work' now.I'll see you later, i'm sure you're 'paid' to bash cpalead.
    When i get some free time..I'll give you some company :D

nexuslivez, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  4. irule272

Best Answers:
    No, you're just frustrated because of your failed attempt to bash CPAlead here.

Try again next time.

5. nexuslivez

nexuslivez Member

Best Answers:
  6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Funny enough I'm here to PROTECT people on DP not here to bash anyone unless I feel there's grounds to do so. I am sometimes wrong and I'm not afraid to admit that, if I'm wrong this time then I hold my hands up and make a public apology if that's the case. But unlike some idiots on DP who just try to distory a company and shout scam all the time. I do, do my research before hand so I have atleast some grounds to stand on.

I hope CPALead is around for years and that everything I posted is wrong, last thing I wanna see if you guys coming here saying gee I wish I listened to Seqqa because I've just lost $10k to them.

Seqqa, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  7. nexuslivez

nexuslivez Member

Best Answers:
    You made my day =)) You're sent from the future? :p
    Cpalead will PAY as long you work with their terms.I'm not really scared of losing my earnings as i work within the rules.
    Their AM's are very friendly & they clearly tell you what's allowed & what's not.

See you around! Gtw now!

8. irule272

Best Answers:

LOL you need to apply to be mod here. You'll be the protector and everyone will call you hero. Seems like that's your happiness in life :D

Of all the scams companies that are growing left and right here in DP, you really chose CPALead and made a research about the owner LOL. There are many happy publishers(like me) who are earning very good with them and I really have nothing to say any bad things about them (and we're the proof that CPalead is indeed a good company)

To start with, do you even know if a banned publishers here that are pretending that they didn't do anything wrong are really telling the truth? Ofcourse no. As if you know them personally. You have an agenda here and ofcourse you'll not admit it.

BTW no one cares about what you do in life. So stfu.

9. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alarm bells started ringing with me when a new threads started popping up that they were mass banning accounts and people were losing thousands. Affiliate marketing is hard enough and we don't need none-paying douchebag companies making life even harder, I mean if you pay for traffic and regular payment is your cashflow life line than one idiot company can put you out of business for good WHICH ISN'T FAIR!

I just think you're on a hating mission, like Tory which does go around hating people any other network with a content blocker. I have no interest in being a Mod if I wanted to be a mod I'd start my own forum that's pretty simple. I'm not from any company, I'm a sole trader internet marketer like you I'm not on someone elses pay roll, but you're free to think what you like. To me it looks like CPALead had lax rules enforcing their TOS on copyright, then I don't know legal threats started coming in spammers and such and it forced them to clean up, for the better I must say I was sick of FB spammers posting rubbish on my wall hopping I'd do an offer to their fake content. My agenda here is to learn, network and do business like every other person.

I never said you had to care, but you seem aggressive anyway I think you need to calm down.

Seqqa, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  10. greegel

greegel Member

Best Answers:
    hey guys can i have 2 accounts on cpalead , i want to create an other one for my brother

greegel, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  11. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    so can i know how much jeremey pay u to poste those fake comments?

dont lose your time here, i think everyone has already bashed cpalead as much as they can in dp

i don't think there is any coming back from that...lol

andar, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  12. irule272

Best Answers:
    Those are publishers that are using bots or illegal content that they thought they can't get away with it but got caught along the road. They're now pretending that they didn't do anything wrong and because they can't get their money anymore for doing such things, they start a hate brigade here in DP.

These hates usually happens in big companies, just go to adsense thread and you'll see there lots of publishers that are pretending that Google banned them just like that which in fact they know to themselves that they did break Adsense's TOS by using bots and things like that. They are hating because of their hardwork and time spent to earn that money using illegal activities that would help them earn big amount of $$$$ right away.

13. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    andar, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  14. irule272

Best Answers:

Wasting my time? LOL maybe you're the one who's wasting your time here.

You are hating CPAlead but you keep on coming back here and just can't move on with your life LOL.

15. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    so can u answer my question? how much troy pay u to poste those comments?

again: CPA lead fake survey scam movies.

http://globolister.com/sitemap?movieorserie=101

andar, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that people should be banned, if you're doing something against a companies TOS and you get banned then serves you right basically. When you sign up to any service and click the little tick box you've legally agreed to it and if you didn't bother to read it or broke it then I agree I don't feel sorry for anyone spamming cpalead or clicking their own adsense ads. The amount of viral fb sites that where spamming Facebook was stupid and it gives this industry a bad look regardless of your area or niche, it makes us marketers look like a bunch of spammers.

Seqqa, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  17. nexuslivez

nexuslivez Member

Best Answers:
    I decided to do some multitasking.Do my work & answer all that i know about CPALead.

Dude, why is it that your so double faced? A cpalead avatar & signature saying ' cpalead is the most experienced ' and all you do is talk rubbish about them.I don't understand that.

And a BIG no, nobody is paying us anything to post in here.
    They're all already paying me BIG money every single month on or even before time i.e how much ever I have earned using their widgets.
    Nothing more to it.

18. nexuslivez

nexuslivez Member

Best Answers:
  19. irule272

Best Answers:

They pay me? LOL that is one insane allegation. Give me a proof that they indeed paid me to do these things and if you can show one I will let the mods ban me here for life.

Show your proof here now smart **** I'll wait for that. But if you can't show anything then just admit that you're one delusional hater and admit that all your post here are all allegations.

I'll ask you to backread this thread to let you know that I also indeed criticized their TOS many times but they explained it very well and I believe that they're doing their best to fix it.

Again, CPAlead haven't done anything wrong with me and been doing great on my financial needs and I just felt that they don't deserve these hates. And that just it so stfu.

Btw about your link, do you expect them to clear 100% of those websites with illegal content just like that.. Heck even big companies like Google have issue on filtering those legit publishers and those who are not. That kind of sites will keep on poping like mushrooms whatever they do, that's why there's a report button there so everyone would be able to report their concerns regarding a certain website.

You're one stupid ****

I'll wait for your evidence. Genius!

20. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree for someone bashing a company you do seem to like them according to your av and sig.

Seqqa, Sep 16, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.