1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thousands of Violent Muslim from Afghanistan Protest Quran Burning. Another Proof Isl

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    What makes you think that anyone in that photo is a member of the Taliban?

Most likely the Taliban attempted to murder every Afghan in that picture in the period of civil war which flourished after the Soviets left.

Man, Grover Norquist looks young in that photo!

Will.Spencer, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  2. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Actually Pastor know that Muslims can not thought about to burn a Bible.. Coz For Muslims Bible is a Holy book.

Vebtools, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  3. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I already anticipated that you nay-sayers would deny it, hence here is something to recap.

Ibn Juferi, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  4. mohanpic

mohanpic Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is a stupidity to burn Holy book of any religion . Even Obama said in news that America is fighting against Terrorist not against any religion .

mohanpic, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  5. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    Not entirely true. To be considered a holy book, you'd have to believe its message. Muslims do not believe in the crucifixion. If it was a holy book, why is it banned in Saudi Arabia?

luke12, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    And yet Muslims do destroy bibles, both by shredding bibles in places like Saudi Arabia and by burning bibles along with the people and everything else inside buildings and aircraft.

And let's see how else the Muslims have shared their religion with the rest of us...

Islamic threats in church: bible burned, appeal to conversion
    Australia : Muslim Students Urinate, Spit On Then Burn Bible
    Christians in Gaza Fear for Their Lives as Muslims Burn Bibles and Destroy Crosses
    Muslims set Bible ablaze

7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That entire page is full of obvious lies and disinformation. If you had done the slightest bit of research you would have realized that.

What is it about Muslims that makes them so gullible?

The bible isn't exactly banned in Saudi Arabia, just tightly controlled. You can legally possess one.

8. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    Its only "lies" and "disinformation" to you because you don't like the truth where it hurts, eh? Not to mention that the author has more credibility than you. Accusing everyone else but yourself of being "gullible" is nothing more than a cheap cop-out.

Ibn Juferi, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The author of that article, Michel Chossudovsky also believes the U.S. government is responsible for blowing up the Twin Towers, and the U.S. is responsible for modifying the earth's magnetic field, and triggering earthquakes around the world and using high technology to affect people's brains. Oh yeah, he also thinks Obama is the number one threat to the entire world. Further, the article did nothing prove your point. Assuming that your point is that Reagan was entertaining the Taliban in the Oval Office?

Since the picture was from 1985, and if the emergence of the Taliban would have been about 1994, your assumption is incorrect. If the turban wearing men in the photo were from Afghanistan, they could have been the Afghanistan Mujahideen. They fought against the Soviet Union in the Soviet war in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989. They were financed by Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, United States, Iran, China, and a few countries in Europe. If you're that interested, you could probably find old photos of the Afghanistan Mujahideen with leaders of those countries as well.

Rebecca, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  10. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is deniable that the United States government and NGOs funded, equipped and helped recruit the mujahideen (which later went on to create Taliban and "Al-qaeda") in order to defend against the Soviets. Weapons were also given to Saddam. What we're seeing now is "blow-back".

Rebecca, no-one denies other countries had involvement, but it's not shown that these countries made it official foreign policy like America did.

It's not even denied on wikipedia:

Interesting:

She knew what was happening, and was thus assassinated.

The CIA and other intelligent services are very effective, trained and funded. It would be very naive to think believe that they haven't infiltrated these rather primitive groups of resistance, or whatever they call themselves. Just like the IRA was directed by English intelligence, I would bet everything Al-qaeda is an American asset to some degree.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    BRUm, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The U.S. worked with one group of Afghans; the Taliban are another group of Afghans and Arabs. They are only the same in the sense that both sides in the American civil war were the same.

One, if she told "President" Bush anything, it was too late. Funding of the Afghan resistance was over by 1989.

In addition, she was assassinated decades later by Islamists. She wasn't assassinated because she "knew what was happening", she was assassinated because the Islamists don't like competition.

No they aren't. These are government workers. These are the same idiots who work at the DMV. Even if they do manage to hire an intelligent person, they keep them from using that intelligence through millions of tons of bureaucracy. These are the guys who didn't notice that the Berlin Wall was coming down. They couldn't predict rain in a rain forest.

Cui bono? There's no motivation for numerous American administrations to invent Islamist terrorism. In addition, we are just not very good at it. Their very primitiveness makes them alien to us. We don't walk like them, talk like them, or think like them. We were more able to penetrate Soviet operations, because we had more in common with the godless Communists. :p

Will.Spencer, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  12. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    1. Michel Chossudovsky is not the only one who believes that, but that is besides the point and this is nothing more than an attempt to "poison the well", so to speak.

2. Obviously you haven't even bothered to read the article if you are touting the idea that it "did nothing to prove [my] point". At least Spencer was honest and recognised the damning evidence (which he quickly dismissed as "lies and disinformation"). Typical of the nay-sayers who refuse to recognise that the same OBL they hate now was once a good ol' friend of cowboy Reagan.

3. The Taliban also consists of members of the Afghan Mujahideen, the same group that OBL was once part of as well.

Ibn Juferi, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  13. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do condemn the burning of the books even if it is Quran, Bible, Bhgwat geeta and Every other religious book. And being a Muslim I am making this statement.

I do...!!

100% right, that is what pastor is trying to say. On one side you say "We love freedom of Speech" and on other side you say "I will never let that Mosque build near ground zero"

What is this? Nothing but a dual policies...!!

Many of the Christians don't believe in crucifixion.. anyways, I said its "Holy Book" and I do respect it. SIMPLE

I do condemn every move made by a bunch of black sheep.

If some person (Non-Muslim) kills a women, its simple statement in News that "A person kills a women and arrested"

but when a Muslim do it news become

"A terrorist went to attach on a women, threatens her and slaughtered her to death"

Wow, Muslims are proved terrorists again ..!!

Postingpays, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  14. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Okay, but my point is that the Afghan Mujahideen was NOT the Taliban. Further, the statement, "which later went on to create Taliban and "Al-qaeda" is really not accurate, as they were not the same - and many of the members of the Afghan Mujahideen fought against the Taliban. Our interest was mainly motivated by our desire to fight the Soviet Union, once the Soviet Union withdrew, we mistakenly withdrew our involvement in Afghanistan.

Brum - If you're interested, read the history of the Taliban.

Rebecca, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  15. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    ^ Yeah well said. Many of the people making statement about Al-Qaeda and Taliban don't even know the realities behind both of them. They both have a different set of ideologies and setup. Mujahideen, Talibaan, and Al-Qaida are separate groups.

Postingpays, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That appears to be so simple to comprehend that I cannot avoid the conclusion that people who fail to understand that simple fact are deliberately failing to understand.

Will.Spencer, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  17. icjackson

icjackson Active Member

Best Answers:

I wrote a blog post about your sentiment that I think you can appreciate: http://www.icjackson.com/2010/09/is...e-problem-a-challenge-to-american-christians/

The truth concerning the law, however, is that they do have the right to do it. Whether or not they SHOULD is a separate issue.

icjackson, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  18. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    Well said Spencer, Agreed.

Well written and I have already added a comment. Peace and mercy of Lord upon all of us

Being a Muslim, I really appreciate the positive attitude you have shown towards the Muslim nation. I even living in Pakistan, still love my own country. If you are American Muslim, you should love America as well. I think they love their country.

Plus, we should be giving the free right to all the religions in every state so that every one must be free to know the right path. We love Jesus, We love Moses, Me love Mohammad and we love and respect every Holy Book even if it is Quran, Bible, Torah, Vedas etc ..!!

Nice Additions..!!

Postingpays, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  19. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Burning personal property like a book is a right to each and everyone. If that is a sin or not give it to God to decide. Fools and sinners have no right to judge others. Fanatical and violent people should learn that it is for their own good to stay calm and behave like humans.

ST12, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yay , some guy makes a Coran BBQ , some Muslims get butthurt and the media circus is assured . If this was a Bible BBQ or some Indian text BBQ no one would give a fuck .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 15, 2010 IP