1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does God exist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by scylla, May 13, 2009.

1. Red Pixel

Red Pixel Member

Best Answers:

The Big Bang theory is in the Quran which was given by Allah about 1400 years ago. Doesn't that proves that Allah exists?
    "Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, Then we parted them? and we have made water Every living thing. will they not Then believe? Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder" [21:30]

Red Pixel, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the worst description of the big bang i have ever seen. Is your god some kind of imbecile?

stOx, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Ughh... Islamic "science" been debunked so many times that you must be living in a cave if you still believe it.

Or... in a very simple format for you:

[video=youtube;r6twbDsYwrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6twbDsYwrk[/video]

Seriously dude, this is 2010. Give up Islam and get on with your life.

Will.Spencer, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  4. Red Pixel

Red Pixel Member

Best Answers:
    Well Islam is for the all the time. 2010? even if it is 2012 I won't give it up. I showed you valid proves. Now you are just being irritated because something is being said which is right but its against your intelligence or concepts.

Red Pixel, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  5. ronandbest

ronandbest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, almighty GOD do exist, That's why i am ALIVE and enjoying the life. so you ALL do enjoy each and every moment of your life!!!!!!!!!!
    Regards

ronandbest, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Seriously dude, if you're not a complete retard you must now realize that the "science" in the Quran is nothing but primitive superstition. This shows how fallible Muhammad was. If anything, this should open a door for you. Go through that door, it leads to a path away from Islam and towards humanity.

"I won't give it up" is something that a child would say. Rational adults listen to logic and reason and change their minds when the data tells them to. You are throwing away your life -- the only life you will ever have. Escape Islam and learn to live as a free human being. Don't submit -- to anyone. Be an individual. Be the master of your own destiny. Muhammad is dead, let his foul stench not bother the living any longer.

Will.Spencer, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What the religious don't understand is that when they say nothing will change their mind they are essentially saying their views aren't based on reality. As an atheist i am perfectly able to say my mind could be changed, after all, i'm interested in believing what is true. I don't know what it would take to convince me, but if god exists i'm sure he would know.

stOx, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  8. Gerinja

Gerinja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    about the video: refuting the cosmological argument! its flawed analisis

when we pause a movie, it is logical to think that everything stops! so even thinking cannot occur while in that state of time-still. that does not apply to God though and here is why think this:

when we build a car to make it function, we make so it will run on fuel. we are not inside nor we run on fuel. we just make it run on it. so God made the universe run on time (which would be fuel). is God inside time? Well no, when he created the Universe, and yes He can be because He is God and proved it when he came to earth as Jesus (so He made himself be subject to time) there are writings in the bible that suggests that God disregards time if anyone cares to read.

@ brum: well its pointless to me to be explaining every answer i give you if you are going to be answering every time with "And that passage proves what?" if you did not get it the first time and my explanation the second, and the relevancy to of the thread then its on you bro! your best defense is just insulting me by saying I suffer from autism... haha! who's being childish here?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    Gerinja, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  9. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It wasn't really meant as an insult. I thought you'd have to be autistic to think that a passage from the bible proves something. I fully understand what the passage means, but how does it prove there's a god? I kept saying stick to the bloody thread's subject but you keep derailing!

How many times does someone have to say that because the bible says something happened, like Jesus existing, it really is as much proof as me writing that Father Christmas visited me and then waiting a couple thousand years for people to read it?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    BRUm, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  10. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    Back on topic.

If god does exist, who created this god?

And, what makes us so sure that this god is a he. Could also be a she / bi-sexual.

Care to answer anyone?

stephenhacking, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  11. Gerinja

Best Answers:
    most people would think that God is a "he"... i think that is incorrect, because God is Spirit, and spirits do not have gender,, i mean they are neither male or female... (this applies to angels and demons too)
    we are just so used to say that God is a he. maybe because of many factors...

Gerinja, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  12. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    You still haven't answered my other question.

Who created this god?

13. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love how Gerinja makes that statement with such authority. How do you know this god doesn't have a gender? Unless he told you, you can't make such claims.

BRUm, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  14. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

The composition of the Garden is the physical presence of the Creator.

Breeze Wood, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg? :p

Will.Spencer, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  16. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    The Allah god created them together.

Wait -- no, the egg created itself since it had "holy powers" in it.

But, D'oh as most religious people say something cannot create itself, just like how they attempt to disprove the big bang theory.

Then again, we can't ask them who created this god of theirs, because that's something too complicated that we can't understand.

17. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The human mind created God, so humans came first then God as without humans trying to observe there being a God, God wouldn't exist in the first place or religion. I've still yet to find another creature that believes in a higher power other than humans but I'll keep an eye out for the local wildlife.

Seqqa, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  18. Gerinja

Best Answers:
    @ stephenhacking

i did address the "who created god" question before if you care to go back a little on the thread....

@BRUm

1. you kinda imply that people believe the bible because it is an old book, and while it does help a little its not entirely so, there are so many other stuff that backs up the bible to be true.

2. it would be logic to think that male and female exist on some of the physical things. not on things we cannot see (or even things we do see) like... you think air is male or female?

God(Jesus) could have come as a woman to the world if he would have wished it, but i think he did not consider that because man had always had priority in everything at that time, maybe nobody would have even bother to listen if he would have chosen to be a woman.

btw. this is my logic, i could be wrong! so there is no authority here. i am not forcing anyone to believe what i say...i think it just makes your skin crawl that i could be right.

Gerinja, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  19. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then take nostradamus. Plenty of people see how his written predictions are proof that he could predict the future, does that make him a prophet or his book divine?

But we're created in his image, right? the bible itself refers to god as "him" and "he", so make your mind up: you take what the bible claims for truth, or you don't. Don't nit-pick.

Likewise, no sane minded person would believe a medium or psychic to be genuine, despite appearing so. Tell me why this book, therefore, isn't fiction? Sure, there may be some nice fables and pieces of wisdom, but they don't excuse the claims the book and those who so vehemently believe in it, make.

What I'm getting at, is that you really shouldn't make such bold claims about something when all you have is passages and other such vastly interpretable data, as "evidence". I'm sure you understand what evidence is, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

See this is what I'm talking about. You try and explain something with your own personal ideas. This can never be accepted as an objective explanation.

Don't flatter yourself mate! As much as you may wish, what you believe or write has no impact on my emotional well being. I just enjoy debates and pointing out flaws.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
    BRUm, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  20. rockyg

rockyg Peon

Best Answers:
    Atheism. A belief system without proof that demands proof of every other belief system.

Ingenious fallacy.

rockyg, Sep 10, 2010 IP