1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hubpages is scam??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by felani, May 12, 2008.

1. Hermawan.Solihin

Hermawan.Solihin Peon

Best Answers:
    I only know hubpages is one of many free traffic source you can get...If it's a scam then it wouldn't last long up until now...So I think it's not a scam...you just need to study it, put it into action and harvest the result :)

Hermawan.Solihin, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  2. rainier

rainier Peon

Best Answers:
    haven't got any penny here either,i used hub pages just to drive traffic every time i update my hub site.

rainier, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  3. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if it's a scam or not but certainly something to be aware of.

craig105, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  4. snagerries

snagerries Peon

Best Answers:
    I am working on hubpages and earning some decent amount of money so not a scam atleast for me.

snagerries, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  5. Dhvanesh

Dhvanesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. I completely do agree with you. I created profile on HubPage two years back but I was not enough active on it. Meantime I came across couple of Hubbers who are quite active on Hubpages and earn a lot from it using Adsense, Amazone, Kontera,etc. So few weeks ago I decided to be active again on HubPages and I have started to see result too. Earning from HubPage is not yet quite impressive but I'm in action to improve it day by day.

Dhvanesh, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  6. satyenhacks

satyenhacks Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, it's not a fake site because i am earning through it..I made some good decent money with it as well as sell at amazon.
    do a proper research and wait for sometime the money will come.

satyenhacks, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  7. coolmoss

coolmoss Peon

Best Answers:
    Use it to direct traffic to your opt-in/squeeze page for list building

coolmoss, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  8. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Hubpages is definitely not a scam and people that say it is are just too lazy to even try to make money from Hubpages. I have earned over $60 in Adsense and $50 in Amazon all with Hubpages. I've only been writing for 5 months and I started earnings within my 2nd month there but I would have earned money earlier if I would have applied myself with the strategies that I am using now. I could have been making a few hundreds of dollars by now..

averagejenny, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  9. Gerinja

Gerinja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hubpages are not only good for earning money with adsense and amazon (and ebay, but not so much), but it is also good for getting traffic to other sites you might have. i certainly recommend anyone to use this platform. its a good start for making some extra income online. and the best part is that it is completely free! :D

Gerinja, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  10. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Scam?

How did you ever come up with that idea?

Hub Pages (and Squidoo) have long provided good (decent) income to many people for years.

Look at how many people visit them regularly. Both Hub Pages and Squidoo have been growing for years, and only because there are people writing content for them. People would not write content if it was a scam.

[​IMG]

usasportstraining, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  11. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    Well they could, but I wouldn't be sticking around for 3 to 4 years if it were.

I've been a member at another site for almost a year and I've got no hesitation to say that the owner rips off and scams his writers. Because I haven't published any there for a few months all my ongoing earnings now go to him. Despite the fact that I still logged in on a weekly basis.

Reprobate, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  12. tradingstocks

tradingstocks Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely agreed. Why bother splitting your revenue with other entities? If you're serious about making money with adsense, you should use it for SEO to drive traffic to your existing Web site... Hubpages is just a way for them to make money off of other people's hard work.

tradingstocks, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  13. Garrett Mickley

Garrett Mickley Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I'm a little late on this thread, but I've been a member for a couple years now and I am making small amounts of money on Hubpages, mostly through Amazon module sales.

Someone else said that the best thing to do is to run your own site with adsense and do SEO, and I fully back that up.

However, many other people have stated that Hubpages is great for directing traffic to your website, and that's also true.

Garrett Mickley, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  14. optired73

optired73 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hubpage is great for me, but many users are being abusive and now we cant be able to get some links from that post, i wasnt able to post any articles to hubpages.

optired73, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  15. lebspy

lebspy Guest

Best Answers:
    its definately a scam!

lebspy, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  16. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    hub pages are useless. they are cheaters. They use your knowledge, ideas, articles for their own profit. they do not share anything. Highly arrogant, non-cooperative, self centered- never work for hub pages.

pradiprg, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  17. yangkex

yangkex Peon

Best Answers:
    why:confused: hubpage is so effective less ?

yangkex, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  18. fernades

fernades Member

Best Answers:
    No, hubpages is not a scam at all. You can increase your adsense revenue through hubpages. But your post should be unique, otherwise you wont get the expected traffic.

fernades, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  19. Ibrahim Kamrul Shafin

Ibrahim Kamrul Shafin Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know it is a easy method to earn some money or not but I'm damn sure that it's not a scam. I have tried for AssociatedContent.com, Helium.com etc. but HubPages is the most user friendly, now I need to invest some time in it, let's see what happens after writing 100 hubs in a year! :) The most important thing with hubpages is that, the content will be yours, editable, removable and we fix two niches as well which is not possible with a blog. It requires no SEO too....yet I don't the ultimate result so going on! :)

Ibrahim Kamrul Shafin, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  20. DJArifrocks

DJArifrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are usign Hubpages instead of creating your own sites than it's sure that your earning will be a little bit low, but you can earn money with hubpages, all you need to do is writing original content, commenting on other hubs, social networking, link building, then I'm sure that you are ready to earn a few bucks from hubpages as like as I've got... better luck.

DJArifrocks, Apr 22, 2011 IP