1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've used just about all of them on my reward network and I found that it's what you do with the script, and not the script itself, that makes the difference. They all get the job done, but you need to do some serious customization to set yourself apart from the strong competition out there.

asmodeus, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  2. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

If you have been banned or frozen from CPAlead for whatever reason, please contact or . This is the correct procedure when you have a problem like this, our Security team will get in touch with you and explain the violations we have witnessed.

Having a problem getting in touch with Security? PM me and I can direct your request. Please allow up to 24-48 hours to receive a response from Security, they are dealing with a large number of Publishers so please be patient.

Any other questions, please ask.

Thanks guys!

CPALeadJeremy, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  3. abdou54

abdou54 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice.................

abdou54, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  4. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just got my 2nd payment from CPALEAD :)

geekos, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  5. cpalover

cpalover Peon

Best Answers:
    I think for frozen account robert sir and troysir were handling them excellently but now days missing them here..

cpalover, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  6. jodow2

jodow2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree ..

Me too get ep in just in few minutes .. thanks guys..

jodow2, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  7. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just requested an Early Payment and after an hour they were able to send it right away! That's what you call top notch company! :):)

I'm happy! Thank you very much CPAlead! :cool:

irule272, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  8. SV1

SV1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just requested an Early Payment at 11:00 AM. Logged into my account about 30 Mins later and payment was "SENT". This company is second to none.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
    SV1, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  9. xapangoo

xapangoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone help me? my account got frozen for security reasons?

I know i changed password recently and sometimes i was typing the old password after i putted the right?

Maybe it's that?

xapangoo, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  10. CPALeadJeremy

Best Answers:
    We talked on Messenger, definitely get in touch with .

And congratulations to everybody who has received a payment. Good job guys!

11. nonamenostats

nonamenostats Peon

Best Answers:
    Tried to reach them via email but still haven't gotten any response. Hope this problem could be resolved before weekend.
    Also, I'll not receive my payment when my account is frozen right? (My payment was expected on the 3rd of Sep)

nonamenostats, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  12. CPALeadJeremy

Best Answers:

When did you send them an email? Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours to get a response. If you are frozen you will NOT be paid, but if you get reinstated we will definitely issue that payment if it was late. We want you to get your money ASAP, so please get a hold of John. If you can not get in touch with him, PM me your Affiliate ID # and I can try to push your request forward.

Thanks!

13. gjeken12

gjeken12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't expect any answer from them, just find another network and move on.

I got my AAN account put on hold a couple of months ago for my website description not being good enough. Although it was good enough when i applied and got approved and for making them money for about a month. I was told to contact my affiliate manager, Jeremy Hayden, for more details but he never got back to me. I don't need anyone from CPAlead/AAN contacting me to try to resolve this as it was a small amount and i don't really care about it. I just want to make other people aware of this as i've talked to others that also got completely ignored after their account was put on hold or banned.

To their defence i should mention i have never had any problems with my CPAlead account and i have always received my payments on time, but after reading about all the people having their accounts banned i decided i didn't want to play the "banned or not banned" lottery with my account so i changed network.

gjeken12, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  14. nonamenostats

nonamenostats Peon

Best Answers:
    If I get little earning like you then probably easier for me to move on :(

Pmed you my id

nonamenostats, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  15. rajesh_

rajesh_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Troy :: suggest niches with new TOS as you did initially.

rajesh_, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  16. alaas

alaas Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Jeremy,

I have spoken to a reliable source at Azoogle (for anyone who doesn't know CPAlead is their biggest publisher) that you guys are keeping 100% of the commision earned from banned accounts.

Why is CPAlead pocketing the cash from banned affiliate accounts instead of returning them back to the advertisers?

alaas, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  17. RandomWoman

RandomWoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Just got my account back.

Thank you cpalead.

RandomWoman, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  18. macplumber

macplumber Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello CPALead,

With all due respect, how can you withhold and seize publishers' pending commissions (if there is no click fraud involved or unless they refuse to cure any breach in agreement with your company) ?

I am referring to your ToS and I don't see what gives you the legal authority to seize publishers' monies indefinitely unless there is click fraud involved (clause 1.5.2 of your ToS) or unless the publisher breaches your terms and refuses to cure such breach (clause 3.4 of your ToS).

Those are the only 2 explicit conditions that I found, that explicitly absolve you from your payment obligations to your publishers for their pending, unpaid commissions. And Clause 3.4 of your ToS mplies that you would have to give publishers reasonable time and conditions to cure any material breach - not just suspend accounts first, ask questions later and refuse them comphensation on a whim.

And even after suspending accounts, UNLESS the account experienced CLICK-FRAUD, or if the publisher is irresilient in fixing any material breaches, you STILL HAVE TO PAY pending earnings, regardless of whether you decide to terminate further business relationship.

Am I missing something? If so, please enlighten me with what specific clause in your ToS allows you to sporadically withhold a publisher's commissions indefinitely, without giving them a chance to fix it?

Please let me know your response to my above argument.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
    macplumber, Sep 2, 2010 IP
    RandomWoman likes this.
  19. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    when you create a widget you have to agree that you will not monetize fake content or your earnings will be revoked. people that are banned for this reason act like they did nothing wrong to try to pressure cpalead to give back their earnings. cpalead is doing a great job keeping their network clean

CPALeadTroy, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  20. nonamenostats

nonamenostats Peon

Best Answers:
    Eventho, cpalead can only take away the earning generate from that specific widget, not the whole earning from the account. Beside, keep in mind that not all people who are banned did something wrong.

nonamenostats, Sep 2, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.