1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much have you earned so far in August

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Project Mobius, Aug 21, 2010.

This Month I Have Earned One of My Highest ever earning so far i.e $1195.

My target is $215/day.

Project Mobius, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  2. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is great project mobius.. You are way ahead of me.. I have only made $57 this month and hope to make payout.. I will have my fingers crossed.. :)

averagejenny, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  3. inomcoke

inomcoke Member

Best Answers:
    Nice! $72.70 so far this month for me. That's about average for me right now though I'm working on a few new sites and ideas that will hopefully improve that. My goal for October is $250.

inomcoke, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    $8,260.85 so far, it's a good number for me, especially since we are still in the summer months with lower traffic, but I miss the month of april-may-june when I exploded all my previous records and probably will never reach those highs anytime soon or never in my life maybe.

JamesColin, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  5. shanrocks666

shanrocks666 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulation.....for your success....But you have earned only $1195 ....So far i know, 15 august i have posted a thread about adsense earning and at that time you said u have already crossed $1000 and ur daily earning is >$100. But today 22 august you still in $1000 , i think by today ,u should have earned $2200. Don't know how much you are telling right.

BTW....till now i have earned $1063....

shanrocks666, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  6. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it's depend on your site theme some time only one click made you 2 dollar on good theme but some theme are link 20 click and just 1 dollar. I searched market and get to know the highest click rate sites but still w8ing for adsense approval.......

Aryans, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Aryans, whenever you get an adsense account, don't waste time with the highest paying clicks, read my beginner tips. Traffic is the key, not the high paying clicks.

JamesColin, Aug 21, 2010 IP
    Laceygirl likes this.
  8. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am only at $1200 so far.

I think Mr. Mobius lies. He should be over $3000 by now, since he is god and all.

cujo, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  9. kenshlipknot

kenshlipknot Peon

Best Answers:
    i feeling poor :( my adsense revenue for this month is only at $ 237.42 so far.

like inomcoke im working in new proyects that hope will improve my earnings

kenshlipknot, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  10. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never knew that jealousy could actually create pain inside. I'm actually close to injured right now. I've been fighting for $2000/M for YEARS and I'm trailing along just stuck at $500ish....Be sure to enjoy the good life for me.

Laceygirl, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  11. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ^^ Jealousy is the root of all evil.

To the OP, how do you find the time to make money with adsense inbetween all the noob bashing?

dcristo, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  12. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, I guess I'm not the most positive person after 4years of rolling with adsense, getting my idea's stolen for others to make millions, while I'm stuck with an adsense revenue increase of $50 per year or something stupid number like that. You would be too.

13. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you are not having success with adsense then why are you sticking with it? There are a million ways to make money online.

dcristo, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  14. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's would be a great target to hit, my target at the moment is $100/day

dbonline, Aug 22, 2010 IP
    Laceygirl likes this.
  15. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense keeps to be the only place I'm getting anywhere. I started a large script selling network but I just couldn't get it off the ground so I sold it, did the affiliates thing but I just couldn't do that either. I did the freelance thing for sumbitting to directories and stuff like that, but it just took way too much of my time, while the creeps around DP were selling their ripoff ebook and getting loaded from it.

I only half success thing I'm at is with PR, SEO, adsense, and selling links.

Most people who make good money are dishonest. I can't do that. Its not in me.

16. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Haha don't be jealous, the internet has enough money for both of us and many more! :)
    I've found that the hard part is to get over the $1000 / month threshold, and after that the dreaded $3000 a month since it is $100 a day, when you reach it you're happy because you see everyday you go above the required amount ot be paid each month by adsense ($100) so that's quite an achievement.

If you want an advice that I've found over the years of using adsense is that:
    - traffic is the key, then ONLY comes all the things about ad placement, about high paying keywords, etc. And for traffic it's easier to do mass-appealing topics, which means often dumb topics, not technical.
    - it's (at least for me) impossible to do the work myself, I'm too lazy for that and if I really need to work that much, why not go work in a factory or at burger king instead.. No definitively you need to spend time thinking about how to increase your ratio work-time/money, so that you work the least for the more money. You can make system to have other people generate content/traffic for you, you can code automatic or semi-automatic scripts to generate content, or at the very least re-use content you've creating.
    - take the whole thing as a video game, not as real money. this means it should never feel like work, but more as you playing the computer game and finding new strategies to increase your daily/monthly/yearly score. (spending time thinking about strategies to generate more money with less work is an exemple)
    - when you have the traffic, then every ad network becomes interesting money-wise, so don't hesitate to mix adsense with infolinks in-text ads, with affiliates programs to sell things for commission, etc. have several sources of income, when you have surge of traffic, traffic spikes, then the increase of money comes from every parts of your web, I have witnessed it last spring, it was exciting, but didn't last long enough hahaha.
    - maybe there are other things I wanted to share with you but I don't remember and need a pause :)

JamesColin, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  17. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    So you are saying the only people who are successful in business are those who are dishonest? Why can't it be that they are smarter or work harder then you? Gosh, you were not wrong when you said you are a negative person. I would try and help you, but I don't want your negativity to rub off on me...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you can make a lot more money by not being the middle man, which is essentially your role with adsense.

dcristo, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  18. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, senserely. I remember you from a couple years ago and it was interesting to watch you become more and more successful over the years. Generally most people with normal jobs clear about $2,200/M which I think it an excellent long term goal that most people should go for. It has nothing to do with you taking all of online revenue for yourself. I'm just jealous because I've been stuck crawling for years and seen that you are not.

Majority of them. Take a look around. Ex: Shawn Hogan? Ebay owners, facebook, paypal!....Being honest will make you work the extra 10miles.

It can, but when you find someone who has submitted to over 70,000+ directories, wrote 700 1000/w articles, 200+ press releases, 500 article directories, replied to 2000+ blogs, you let me know if that sorry person is sitting on $500/M, alright.

Don't worry. I was not asking you for help anymore. I'm just tired of it.

Please tell me that you did not just suggest, for example, instead of selling cars at a dealership, make your own then sell them. Most people can't create facebook, google, or anything non-middle man without already being LOADED.

19. ac1d1dty

ac1d1dty Member

Best Answers:
    ^

This.

Personally I've only get made like 50$ a month off adsense, even when my sites were getting 60,000 hits a month each :/ I'm getting back in the business slowly, but I cannot remember a single thing for the life of me haha, to much drinking.

ac1d1dty, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  20. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok ok I am getting all teary eyed now. Those of us doing half ass well should give this lacey girl an ad unit on our index pages for a few months :)

cujo, Aug 22, 2010 IP