1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can good incomes be achieved by selling gigs on fiverr.com, ffiver.com, tenbucks.com

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by couriercompare, Aug 19, 2010.

couriercompare, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  2. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can make much from adding gigs on them. Maybe extra cash yeah.. But, you have better chance making more money with those affiliate networks.

Justin_Dupre, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  3. lisaoliver

lisaoliver Peon

Best Answers:
    When I needed some quick cash I could get between $20 and $40 a day through my own gigs - the most popular gigs I put up concerned writing or advertising - it is not a sustainable way to make an income because you do have to "work" for each gig but apparently there are some people who are making money through having an automated process they can then funnel their clients through with minimum effort; but this isn't something I have tried personally yet. Oh, I also found I only got responses from fiverr.com if that helps although I have tried others.
    Best wishes

lisaoliver, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  4. last_jack

last_jack Peon

Best Answers:
    I made a little money on fiverr, but then nobody came to buy. I wonder why; can anyone tell me?

BTW, when I was most relaxed, people came to buy, but when I was pushing to get people to notice, no one paid attention.

Digitalpointers, I think this is advice.

last_jack, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  5. Poker_Addict

Poker_Addict Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried out Fiverr.com and made a few bucks here and there. An entire income just from those sights is a bit questionable but it is always the questionable acts that get you places.

Poker_Addict, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  6. jody_w

jody_w Peon

Best Answers:
    Ffiver? LOL, it seems like every day I'm reading about a new one of these Fiverr clone sites. Does anyone have a list of all of them...as of right now, anyway?

jody_w, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  7. BusinessGod

BusinessGod Peon

Best Answers:
    good for start up cash but not for long term

BusinessGod, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  8. Am I Tinman

Am I Tinman Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, the rest don't work only Fiverr does. Making a decent amount of money there is rather possible.

Many factors are involve whether your gigs are successful or not -just like any other business. such as copy-writing, offers, traffic, ops process, customer service, etc

Am I Tinman, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  9. last_jack

last_jack Peon

Best Answers:
    Really Zeerk doesn't work?

last_jack, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  10. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    Zeerk works. Its only 7 days site and now ranking 38k in US. All members are getting daily payments without hold. Unlike fiverr where you need to wait to see your won money.

earlogic, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  11. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    38k in US already and it's only been around for a week? Wow they must be doing something right. I guess the daily payments does has some to do with it too.

Justin_Dupre, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  12. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, as it's paying daily, it's being promote as word of mouth.lol.

earlogic, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  13. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have sold a lot on fiverr. Fortunately they changed their policy so you can withdraw money whenever you want. But the competition there is very hard. The featured gigs sell well, but it seems like they are chosen by the staff. Tips: make sure you stand out from the crowd and offer something people really need or want.

webar2007, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  14. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, you cannot withdraw when ever you want in fiverr, there is 14 days hold.

earlogic, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  15. xthoms

xthoms Member

Best Answers:
    You haven't even defined "good income" is $100/day a good income?

I don't think it's an easy question, because you have other skills than others. Others might be able to make $5 for a minute or two's work because they supply a really demanded service.

xthoms, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  16. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    It's not appropriate for long term, but make sure you have unique and desirable one.

khulet22, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  17. Mel north

Mel north Guest

Best Answers:
    there are also sites that get no fees on the gigs sold. I mean no fees are deducted on your earnings like http://www.gighour.com However, the site has to be more popular , so that you can reach to many people with your gigs and make good money without having to give any fees.

Mel north, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  18. idreesfarooq

idreesfarooq Peon

Best Answers:
    I m getting regular income from fiverr.com. one of my gig regarding social bookmarking is giving me regular clients and becoming more popular with each day. You have to be patient at fiverr.com and wait for sometime until one of your gig become so popular that it become staff picked. When your gig promoted to first page, you will see the difference. I know some guys on fiver getting daily 50 plus orders for some normal services like tutoring HTML like. So I can't say at this moment that you can enough money for livings but it is a good option to sell those services which you can thing have value equal to $4 ( obviously $1 will taken by Fiverr, 25% commission). I dont like gigbucks.com as i have not get any order from it since joining. However i am now checking Zeerk and let you know guys with my experience.

idreesfarooq, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  19. nicolasthun

nicolasthun Guest

Best Answers:
    To make some buck it is okay, but to really earn some money, those sites are not really an option.

nicolasthun, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  20. Tuxxy

Tuxxy Guest

Best Answers:
    It can if you fancy dealing with 100's of people lol.

Tuxxy, Feb 11, 2011 IP