1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dollarade.com CPA Network - Flash/HTML Content Blocker

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by DollaradeConner, Dec 14, 2009.

[​IMG]

Have you been trying to make the most out of your website while keeping your visitors happy? Dollarade would like to show you the newest way to make money from your website's Flash content. We offer a flash based advertising system that requires your traffic to complete a survey before they can access your website's content. Unlike other content blockers, our overlay will cover your content only; it leaves the rest of your page unobstructed and focuses your viewers towards your ads. We assure you that you cannot find this technology anywhere else!

You are encouraged to take a look at our demo at http://www.dollarade.com/demo.php.

Here is a list of what Dollarade can offer you:

• Your overlay will only cover your content, not your entire page.
    • Both Flash and HTML based: We offer a Flash overlay for a high quality feel, but also an HTML based overlay for in depth customization.
    • "Show on Click" option: Ads don't appear until the user attempts to use your content.
    • Not limited to any content: You can customize your overlay to cover any <iframe> tags.
    • Cross browser compatibility.
    • Enable/disable surveys for each individual overlay.
    • Up to date offers from reliable advertisers, bringing you the highest EPC possible.
    • Customer service through AIM, phone, email, and fax during normal business hours plus more.

Our goal is simple and obvious; we strive to aid our publishers in earning as much as possible. For more information, please visit us at Dollarade.com.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
    DollaradeConner, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. sensitiveheart_4

sensitiveheart_4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked the demo out but its not working

sensitiveheart_4, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    highest epcs possible lol.. more like lowest epcs ever. how can a network that is 200x smaller than cpalead get better deals with advertisers than cpalead? you clone networks are all the same with the same promises.

CPALeadTroy, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. Generation6

Generation6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the correct demo link:
    Dollarade Demo

Just checked it out, looks like a really interested concept - I may very well be interested :)

So with the Youtube video as an example, do they get to watch it once they complete or survey?
    Can we customize the video (add the video we want), or they don't end up getting what they want but we get a convert?
    Do you guys have any kind of IM contact, AIM perhaps?

Generation6, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  5. DollaradeJake

DollaradeJake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, my name is Jake Schweihs. I am the Network Manager at Dollarade. You can direct any questions regarding performance, payment, etc towards me.

@ViralExodus: We understand that some of our competitors have been around longer than us. However, we have worked with some of our advertisers for over a year and have built a good reputation with them. Furthermore, some of our advertisers prefer the overlay for a number of reasons. I would also like to add that Dollarade has several features that distinguish us from our competitors, which are listed above.

@Generation6: Thanks for posting the link to our demo. Yes, users are able to watch the youtube video after they complete the survey. You can add a close button to make the surveys optional if you choose. You can IM me at DollaradeJake on AIM and Yahoo, and dollaradejake@msn.com for MSN.

In some of our previous threads, a few errors were reported, which are now resolved. There was an issue when a user resized the browser, and another involving the overlay's ajax function. In addition, we have protected Dollarade from cpablock. If you ever find an error, please let us know as soon as possible so we can fix it.

DollaradeJake, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  6. panxzz

panxzz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can have the gateway cover any media (embed, iframe, or object) on your page, the user gets to watch the video that you specify.

payment was received on time, thanks Dollarade!

panxzz, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  7. sensitiveheart_4

sensitiveheart_4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well i'm able to watch the youtube videos and there is no gateway.

Whats going on wrong ?

sensitiveheart_4, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  8. DollaradeJake

DollaradeJake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which browser are you using, and which version? Also, what country are you viewing the demo from?

DollaradeJake, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  9. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    We're doing an evaluation right now and will be posting our results over at CBA soon. So far so good, Dollarade seems to have some nice offers and a good interface. :)

jehnidiah, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  10. tacoX

tacoX Peon

Best Answers:
    Easily - they didn't burn all their bridges by sending horrible quality traffic.

tacoX, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  11. Kristofsx

Kristofsx Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm with Dollarade from few days so far. Also I've got an account in one big CPA company, so I can compare.
    My impressions:
    1. Much better offers (really HIGH )
    2. High conversion rates
    3. Much more options with overlays/widgets (really FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE)
    4. and SUPPORT! You don't have to wait a weeks for somebody who view your help desk ticket, or to solve your problem, here You got it INSTANTLY!
    and many many more
    I really recommend it, This Company have a Very Big Potential!

Kristofsx, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  12. CertifiedPrince

CertifiedPrince Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys, I just start my work with dollarade this month. And from so far my experience with that network I would like say some words about that network........

Overlay(Gateway) of the Dollarade is really awesome with fully customizable even I think its better than CPAlead widgets because its really easy to setup an overlay ;)
    As I am working with Dollarade from this month I am 100% satisfied with their offers, really much better offers high payouts and I have better EPC ratio as compare to CPAlead and AdscendMedia.
    The interface of the site is very easy and user friendly. And the most perfect and exclusive feature of this network is their Support, Simply Superb when ever i need any kinda help from them i just got revert from my AM with in minute. My Affiliate Manager is JAKE. I think he is the best AM i ever meet, JAKE you are awesome ;)

Conclusion : I really prefer it, They do have some very nice features and Interface. i recommend it to everyone :)

CertifiedPrince, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  13. eshk0

eshk0 Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone received payment? and had offers for Bulgaria???

eshk0, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  14. Kristofsx

Kristofsx Active Member

Best Answers:
    They had' if not - just takl to Jake about it - and they will be

- nope, not yet,(i'm here few days), but i'm sure they do

Kristofsx, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  15. jwzzr

jwzzr Peon

Best Answers:
    i just got accepted looks like a good network though i think the offers are low i may use them in the future

jwzzr, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  16. jamesrocky

jamesrocky Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are they supporting movie websites ? I just applied.

jamesrocky, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  17. HappyBoy

HappyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Is promoting TV Shows/Movies niche okay?

HappyBoy, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  18. DollaradeJake

DollaradeJake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If we find out that a publisher is using Dollarade on a copyrighted content (usually through the advertisers) we have no choice but to delete that overlay and potentially withhold payment (that decision is left up to the advertiser) for all leads generated via copyrighted content. That publisher will be allowed to continue using Dollarade to block their own content.

DollaradeJake, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  19. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    We're still checking out the company and will have a Dollarade review up soon, but I just wanted to clarify with Jake, you guys also do NOT allow adult sites and such, correct? So your two main "no-no's" are adult and copyrighted stuff? Some pubs do GPT, so I'm wondering if that is allowed on your network.

(also, are you guys at ASE? If so I'd love to meet up tomorrow)

jehnidiah, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  20. panxzz

panxzz Peon

Best Answers:
    I've received eight consecutive payments from dollarade so far ...great network imho

panxzz, Aug 16, 2010 IP