1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sodomy and Islam. A friend of mine an Afghany guy shared with me that too many men

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Aug 12, 2010.

Sodomy and Islam. A friend of mine Afghany shared with me that too many men in Afghanistan like yougn boys more than women. He said when I was young I had to carry a knife with me all the time including when going to school and had to used it a few times to defend myself from men trying to rape me.

Well I did some research to see if he was speeking the truth. Here is what I found ....

In Pakistan, the mullahs are notoriously famous for child abuse and molestation. Every day, we hear news about a mullah sodomizing his beardless student – a very common phenomenon in Pakistan. Almost every one knows what happens in Madrassas. Even one of my friends narrowly escaped from being sodomized by his Quranic teacher when he was taking the Quran memorizing lessons.

But why do these mullahs commit such a thing, allegedly condemned in Islam? Muslims are most vocal in commending sodomy, homosexuality in words? They are known to attack homosexuals in Europe.

Answer is that, according to them, masturbation is haram. Seeing any na mehram girl is also prohibited. The only way left to satisfy their lusty desires is to sodomize one of their pupils. While reading from a shia Website, http://www.answering-ansar.org/]http://www.answering-ansar.org , I came across the fact that the root of sodomy lies in the Islamic text and history. Here are some examples of the gems from the history and authentic books of Sunni Islam.

Umar indulged in sodomy and Allah was forced to legitimize this practice in the Qur’an

For evidence you can consult the following texts:

Jami al Tirmidhi, Bab al Tafseer Volume 2, page 382, ‘Ayat Hars’
    Fathul Bari Volume 8 page 191 Kitab Tafseer Ayat Hars
    Gharab al Qur’an Volume 3 page 249 Ayat Hars
    Tafseer al Ibn Katheer Volume 1 page 261
    Fayl ai Lawathar Volume 6 page 229
    Tafseer Qurtubi Volume 1 page 92 Ayat Hars
    Lets quote verbatim from Jami al Tirmidhi http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/private_lives/trimdhi_v2_p382.jpg :

“Ibn Abbas narrates that Hadhrath Umar went before Rasulullah (s) and “Master I am destroyed!’. Rasulullah (s) asked ‘what thing has destroyed you?’. Umar replied last night I had anal sex. Rasulullah (s) did not give a reply to Umar, then Allah (swt) sent down this revelation “Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will; the words ‘kabool wa Dhabar‘ (the anus is accepted)”

Abdullah Ibn Umar deemed sodomy to Halaal, like his old man.

For evidence, please consult the following authentic Sunni texts:

Tafseer Durre Manthur Volume 1 page 264 Ayat Hars
    Tafseer Qasmi Volume 2 page 220, by Jamaladeen Qasmi
    Tafseer Qurtubi page 92 Ayat Hars
    Here is the direct quote from Tafseer Durre Manthur:

“Traditions wherein Abdullah ibn Umar believed sodomy with women are well known and Sahih”.

Ulema of Madina believed that sodomy was halaal.

Please see the following Sunni sources:

Fayl al Lawathar Volume 6 page 154 Kitab Nikah, Bab Mut’ah
    Tafseer Qasmi Volume 2 page 223 Ayat Hars
    Tafseer Ibn Katheer Volume 1 page 262 Ayat Hars
    Fathul Bari Volume 8 page 191 Ayat Hars
    http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/private_lives/tafseer_mazhari_v3_p19.jpg]Tafseer Mazhari, Volume 3, Page 19
    Quoting directly from Fayl al Lawathar:

“Imam Auzai stated of the Fatwas from Hijaaz that are famous, one fatwa is from the people of Makka is that is that they deemed Mut’ah with women to be permissible, the other from the people of Madina, that sodomy with women is permissible.”

Ibn Kathir in his Tafseer also stated:

“Statements on the permissibility of sodomy with women have come from the jurists of Madina”.

Companions of mohammed deemed sodomy with women to be permissible

We read in Tafseer Qurtubi Volume 3 page 93 Ayat Hars:

“Fatwas on the permissibility of sodomy with women Saeed bin Maseeb Nafi, ibn Umar, Muhammad bin Kab, Abdul Malik, Imam Malik, a large group amongst the Sahaba and Tabaeen deemed sodomy to be permissible”.

Imam Sha’afi deemed sodomy to be permissible!

Please see the following Sunni texts:

Tafseer Durre Manthur Volume 1 page 266, Ayat Hars
    Tafseer Ruh al Ma’ani page 125, Ayat Hars
    Tafseer Ahkam al Qur’an Volume 1 page 265
    Tafseer Qasmi Volume 2 page 228 Baqarah Verse 223
    Al Mahzoorath page 268
    We read in Tafseer Durre Manthur:

“On sodomy with women, Imam Sha’afi no Sahih narration’s have reached us from Rasulullah (s) as to whether it is halaal or haraam and logic suggests that this halaal”.

Imam of Ahl’ul Sunnah Abu Maleeka suggested ‘in times of trouble’ use a stick!’

We read in Tafseer Durre Manthur Ayat Hars:

“Abu Maleeka was asked whether it was permissible to practise sodomy with women. He replied ‘Last night I practised sodomy with my servant, penetration became difficult hence I sought the assistance of a stick”.

Imam Malik believed sodomy with women was halaal

We read in the following Sunni sources:

Ahkam al Qur’an Volume 1 page 352 Ayat Hars
    Tafseer Gharab al Qur’an Volume 2 page 249 Ayat Hars
    http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/private_lives/tafseer_dur_manthur_v1_p111.jpg]Tafseer Durre Manthur Volume 1 page 111, Ayat Hars
    Fathul Bari Volume 8 page 190 Kitab Tafseer Ayat Hars
    Quoting verbatim from Ahkam al Qur’an:

“Sahil asked Imam Malik ‘is sodomy with women permissible? Imam Malik replied ‘I just did this act and have just washed my sexual organs”.

Imam Abu Hanifa’s esteemed student Ibn Mubarak was also a homosexual

We also read in ‘Muhadarat al-’udaba‘, p. 199, Chapter 1, “Al hada al Saani” that:

“Hakim Tabaristan made Abdullah bin Mubarak a Judge, who was addicted to the anus (Homosexual) he asked the Hakim ‘Sir I need some men who can help you” Hakim said I was aware of your need before this”.

The Salaf deem it permissible to pray Salat behind a homosexual Imam

We read in Sahih al Bukhari, p. 96, Kitab Bab ul Salaat, narrates a tradition from Zuhri http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/private_lives/sahih_bukhari_p96.jpg Sahih al-Bukhari, p. 96, 1375 AH print

“The Imamate of a mukhanath at a time of necessity is Sahih”.

Note: Arabic word “Mukhanath” means homosexual. This hadith has been removed from the English version of Bukhari, but exists in old copies of Arabic version. E.g. this 1375 Hijri print.

So I think that the mullahs sodomizing little girls and boys are not wrong at all they are just following the Sunnah of the prophet and his companions

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/op-ed/sodomy-in-islam/

A READER SPEAKS OUT
    Sodomy and Islam

The reason is that the Berbers are fiercely heterosexual, and Gunther tells us that the Arab Muslims are very much given to the "vice" of sodomy.

I am a Moroccan and I lived there into the middle of my life and traveled almost all across the country. Berbers (especially those from the south, souss) are also sodomites. Actually they are more sodomites then the Arabs. Whenever, you go to a grocery store owned by a Soussi in Morocco, in 90-99% of them, you'll find a young boy working there as an apprentice by day and as the "boss" sexual toy in the evening. Every Moroccan knows that. The people of Marrakech are well known to all Moroccans as sodomites. They are 50-50 Arabs and Berbers. One of the other famous sodomites areas is Essawira, especially the town called "Labr3at L7enshan" (The Wednesday market of serpents). It is commonly said that in that area even when men sleep with their wives, they make them ware a men's hat and sodomize them.

2) The point is clear-- sodomy is a vice common to many Arab Muslims, and this is well known to anyone familiar with Middle Eastern life. I have had Arab converts to Christ warn me of this as I told them I had a zeal to witness to Arabs. They were concerned for my sons. This picture is still very real in Saudi Arabia where the desert Bedouin are totally clean of sodomy, while the city-dwelling Arab men of the Hadhramaut, Riyadh, and the northern cities, Mecca and Jiddah, are well known for their lust for young boys.

Among the Arabs, the Gulf Arabs are the worst of sodomites. They don't only sodomize, they get sodomized also... Not only Arab Muslims are sodomites, but many other Muslims, like in Malaysia and Indonesia are sodomites too. A Moroccan whom I met before told me the story of an Algerian friend of his who was accused falsely (after him) of theft and sent to jail for years because he refused to please the second-Imam in the toilet of a mosque . The Imam followed him to the toilet, touched his genital and asked him to sodomize him. When the guy refused then he accused him of theft and sent him to jail. I have heard of others whose genitals have been touched by other Muslims in mosques during the salat...

One of the reasons I became disgusted about Islam and left the mosque and began to attend Church instead, it was because a Muslim Indonesian man made a homosexual action to me while we were in the mosque. I rebuked him in front of everybody and immediately. Guess what happened the next day? The Imam brought me the police and accused me of breaking to his property, the mosque. He brought me to the police station but when the police didn't find any proves for his accusation, they asked me to sign a paper and promise not to go to his mosque again. Since that day I never went to that mosque. When I started telling the story to other Muslims, they ridiculed and teased me about it. That was the time when God started to open my eyes and to lead me to search for the truth.

IRAN: Sodomy and Rape OK for Dissidents
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-5pHnHrqiU&p=1652AC05DF7815FB&playnext=1&index=27

ST12, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    Great research. I am looking forward for the reply from Muslims here about this, especially the hadiths quotes.

luke12, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks ST12 for your efforts and shared them.

I also heard a lot of such stories about Mullahas and religious territories.

babak44, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  4. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not only Islamics/Islamists but also Christians who have a tendency to pedophilia unfortunately...

Codythebest, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Christians are getting desperate for converts and since it is in poor countries in Asia, they know that most people there will never see the newspapers and TV news in USA, UK, Ireland,... about how priests were molesting young boys with full church blessing.

gworld, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  6. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    LOL this topic is hell too funny , because I know well that Islam and Muslims hate Homos , no way to tell the opposite .

Elberengy, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Yassar Arafat probably didn't get AIDS from a dirty toilet seat.

Will.Spencer, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    most likley from your friend mia trying to convert him.

gworld, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  9. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well a crime is a crime and should be dealt with immidiately.
    Anybody who commits child molestation should get the punishment he deserves.

From what I hear and read, sodomy in Muslim countries is wide spread and hardly ever punished. It is too bad if it becomes part of the muslim culture.

ST12, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    In Islam's shame based culture, boy thumping is OK as long as no one talks about it.

11. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    Well , so it isn't true that Muslims punish homos ?

From what I read and saw , Islam is completely against sodomy and homosexuality .

12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Only if somebody talks about it...

13. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    LOL , Look at rules in Saudia Arabia regarding homos then write what you said again .

14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Read the link. It's only punished if people talk about it. Most of the time people simply look the other way.

Or heck, read this link: The Kingdom in the Closet.

15. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds very much like Republican party, bunch of closet homos praising the "family values".

gworld, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulation to you and mia for coming out of the closet, especially to mia after the poor guy going through so much problems for his sex change operation.

gworld, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    gworld, you're boring.

19. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, some know the truth - The Saint who was slain by the corroboration of the Jewish and Christians and disdained by the Muslims was Gods calling to stand in arms way against evil and that the lost opportunity has been cowardly sustained by their ensuing congregations.

Bringing the crucifiers of Jesus to justice is the only remedy for the digression of mankind.

Breeze Wood, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What saint are you referring too?

Mia, Aug 13, 2010 IP