1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead - Mass Account Termination.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Pozzy

Pozzy Peon

Best Answers:
    My account is still active with CPALead, however I have not used it for a long time. I used to be a pretty big publisher with them, this may be a case of CPALead favoring larger publishers.

Pozzy, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  2. angrish10

angrish10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have kindof given up. I was banned from cpalead. i sent series of PMs to TROY explaining why i shouldn't be banned.
    But he doesn't seems to be convinced.

Firstly TROY gave me the reason that TV show dint appear behind the gateway and thats against TOS.
    I explained that that was because my inactivity on that site. Since i stopped doing TV sites 3 months ago and those widgets wouldn't have fetched even $15 since 3 months.

Nextly TROY said that i promoted ProfileSpy app, which doest exists and its Fake.
    I explained him that i never promoted ProfileSpy. I promoted Profile Counter Application and YES it works. I provided with the LINK of the APP i promoted along with other LINKS on how i did the promotion.

I really dont know what else should i do to prove that i am a legit publisher. I am really pissed.

angrish10, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  3. pauln

pauln Peon

Best Answers:
    I got banned because of a 404 Error on my website

Last Friday I was working on my webserver and rearranging the structure of my sites.
    For several hours I had my pages offline and during this time my account happened to be under review. My aff manager considered there was "missing content" behind gateway and did not want to understand what I had explained to him. He had a log with my links that were showing 404.

While my sites were offline there were obviously no surveys served thus no gateway!! so there was no reason to ban me for this. He banned me completely while I was talking to him on AIM.

I have written to but I have no hope of getting an answer after what I have read here... so many people treated like this.

I feel sorry for the time I invested in this network.

pauln, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  4. Wulkan91

Wulkan91 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad i didnt sign up with this company, they sound like total jerks.
    I'm currently waiting to be approved by PeerFly and NeverBlue.
    Does anyone know if they are any good? Because this is the first time i try CPA.
    And i don't want to get in to something similar that happend to people on CPALead.com.

Wulkan91, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  5. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Okay, so if you never promoted a Profile Spy, then how come you sent traffic from: infosnipper.com/fbprofile/fbprofilespy.html

So you're saying it didn't go to a profile spy after someone completed a survey, that is still just as bad if you're telling them they're going to get a profile spy program and all they get is a counter. Why are you trying to pass yourself off as a publisher who played by the rules? That is the reason why I am not willing to work with you, because you are lying to us. How can we trust an affiliate in our network when they can't even tell the truth after they have been caught red handed?

That's a good story, but it's not likely. If your content is missing and your Widget is still up, how can you say that your server was down at that specific time and that's why your content was missing?

CPALeadTroy, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  6. BrainD

BrainD Peon

Best Answers:
    My account was deleted too as i mentioned, but i talked with my AM and in 40 seconds my account was fully reactivated. Anyway...no money was stollen from my account . And troy...send me a pm with a good ideea of website ...lol :))

BrainD, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  7. angrish10

angrish10 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Red Handed"?? Please dont get annoyed TROY. Dont you think that your answer do not have any veracity in it. Comeon, you have got all my LOGS and i even explaned you in my PMs.

Does the Link you mentioned proves that i used ProfileSpy. I always promoted Profile Counter and even brought Traffic to it accordingly, regardless to the Link nomenclature. I have even PMed you the Links about how i promoted the stuff. Why dont you mention that here on thread. If you have seen all the Logs of mine, you must have checked that i changed the name of the Link to something else long before i got banned. Literally earned more than $500 through that link.

It appears to me that, u ppl just need any reason to rip the publishers money(i seriously dint think that till now). I contacted AMs of 3 big networks and asked them to check my content, and all of them said it to be clean and good to go.

Happy Thanks Ripping :(

angrish10, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  8. neilmoney

neilmoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In the affiliate marketing game, there's full of fraudulent activities, in my view, the % of it can reach up to 80, but it's not the fault of fraudulent pubs, it's becasue those stupid networks they just set up themselves for this game, in which fraudulent activities are expected( inevitable), so players(advertisers-networks-pubs) in this game know everything. They have the same goal - that's to make money, there's no absolute definition of fraudulent activities, it's all asserted by networks(AMs) on its sole discretion, pubs are on the disadvantageous side. When AMs see pubs is making money, affilaite managers are able to hold their money back for just one even stupid reason: you are suspicious of sending fraudulent traffic, and then they ban/deactivate your account and then all money confiscated without any convincing explanation, actually money then all sent to the account of their own. those AMs are as contemptible as thieves, and robbers, maybe even worse. They are arrogant, stupid, shameful, and stinking, they are just crap. bull--shit.

neilmoney, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  9. biggunn

biggunn Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, why would they pay people who sent fraudulent, worthless traffic?

biggunn, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  10. lava1984

lava1984 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Troy Received the payment.

In his high pressure , he contacted me and solved all the issues. Thanks for your help

lava1984, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  11. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I got banned too. Two emails. No response.

I guess it's time to try reapplying; although I was hoping for clarification so I wouldn't repeat the mistake >.<'

alexispetrov, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  12. rewardsguy007

rewardsguy007 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I was banned due to violation of TOS. I reapplied and my application was rejected. I sent email pertaining to clarification but got no response. Today I again reapplied explaining my website description in detail.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
    rewardsguy007, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  13. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I've all but given up on hearing back. I loved CPALead but of course, I had no way of knowing what they were like in these situations. I can't believe they go a week and two emails without reply, especially when the urgency was (more than) adequately expressed.

alexispetrov, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  14. rewardsguy007

rewardsguy007 Member

Best Answers:
    I finally got approved with CPALead. Thanks Troy and CPALead team. I will never violate any TOS and will be a trusted publisher. I Love CPALead.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
    rewardsguy007, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  15. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Peon

Best Answers:

stop explaining troy your such a loser! you just a cry baby! your getting money from your publisher! don't lie!

Roger rabbit, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  16. zpanev

zpanev Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Troy,

I need you help because there was no replay from appeals and after brief conversation with Robin he replayed : Please contact for further help with this issue , BUT there is no answer from appeals.
    As a understand Robin, the termination of my account was because of farmville or something regarding...

My appeal to you is just to reactivate my account (I am not complaining for the money that was deducted from my account) because I have big plans for cpalead which has been really great for me, and now I'm preparing new site witch I want to monetize with CPALead, and I truly hope that I will be able to continue to work with cpalead.

And If necessary, I'll report to you or Robin with everything and I'll run my sites under your supervision.

my id : ID #58606

Thanks

zpanev, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  17. angrish10

angrish10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea you are right. They got publisher's money and they are not even repaying back this money to the advertisers(which they actually claim to do in their so called "Appeals" email). All money stays with em.
    Guys, i thought that there is corruption,Back stabbing only in my part of world, but actually its everywhere.

angrish10, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  18. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Exactly. And when they don't get paid for their fraudulent traffic, they turn mad in here. I am just ignoring it now.

If your account was banned and you feel like it was for the wrong reason, please PM me as I am willing to review your account. But if you don't want to accept this offer because you know what you did, and you just want to continue bashing us here, that's fine too.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  19. angrish10

angrish10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that true. 40 seconds?? Well i tried that too. TROY dint send me any good idea. He actually executed his own ideas.

angrish10, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  20. vaibhavpagar

vaibhavpagar Guest

Best Answers:
    Well Cpalead just banned my account 6-7 days ago
    no reply from there appeals section.
    dont know why but I used a script purchased from there market only and if that is called fraudulent, worthless traffic?
    then the whole company is a shit.

vaibhavpagar, Aug 12, 2010 IP