1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 day earning proof of Adsene and Retrackmedia , which is better ??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010.

hi ,

just for a test i put 2 networks combine on my website to check which one pays me more for a day . 1 is Adsense and other is Retrackmedia . and these are 1 day payment proof from both of the websites

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I got shocked by seeing the result from both of the websites , from Adsense i earn only $3.61 and from RetrackMedia i got almost $5.56 and $5.04 by the end of the day.

both of the ads has been displayed under same pages and website , but result are shocking.

what you all say ?? has anybody tried it ?? why there is that much diff ? or finally there is some website which is paying good as compared to Adsense ?

suggestions appreciated .

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  2. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never heard of ReTrackMedia before, but if you look at the adsense screen cap you posted you can tell its photoshopped where the numbers are. And Do you work for ReTrack by chance? since your name is ReTrack?

Vel, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  3. 248

248 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im sorry, i doubt your evidence, i never heard about retrackmedia, but if it is better than adsense, why people still favour adsense for ppc?

248, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  4. ReTrack

ReTrack Peon

Best Answers:
    lol photoshoped lmfao :D , may be thats the reason your rep is low , neways here the updated ss of Adsense

[​IMG]

And regarding the name here at DP lot of people have google , adsense , googleadsense , adwords , chitika etc name so they work for them ?? i earned near about $10 from them thats why i ask about them , 2ndly i like there name so i registered with there name got ma point .

ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  5. ReTrack

ReTrack Peon

Best Answers:
    well my friend i didn't gave any evidence or something , i just want to know that is there anybody using it or not / because if i am earning nearabout $10 from them and appx $4 from Adsense , then i will replace my Adsense code with them , though i also never hear about them just registered with them and within a day got that much into my account so curious to know about them and where did i wrote that it is better then Adsense or whatsoever ?? i am just asking mate .. goosh how people reply you what you never meant or expected

ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  6. siothach

siothach Active Member

Best Answers:
    your username is ReTrack, right? relate to ReTrackMedia? I'm not satisfy G.Ads; if you give me the better promise, I'll replace all them, pm me for detail

siothach, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  7. Bilal Ahmad

Bilal Ahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think this is true. Nop

Bilal Ahmad, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  8. ReTrack

ReTrack Peon

Best Answers:
    well , i am not promoting any website , i just want to know about RetrackMedia

i also get 1 refferal link of them through my friends , thought it might be popular here at Dp , but it is not lol ;)

P:s i am not related to retrackmedia anyhow

ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  9. ReTrack

ReTrack Peon

Best Answers:
    true ?? what // i didn't get it Bilal ?

ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  10. ademmeda

ademmeda Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard them before.

As long as you have (targeted) traffic, you will make money with any ad network. Just test them and go with the one which performs best for you.

ademmeda, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  11. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anhbloginc, Aug 5, 2010 IP
    extremephp likes this.
  12. ReTrack

ReTrack Peon

Best Answers:
    finally here is one reply which i was waiting for , or else people reply it is photoshopped bla bla lol .. yes i will wait for 2 , 3 days and see the diff and then will apply there ads permanently if there pay rate is constantly goes on

thanks for your reply

ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  13. ReTrack

ReTrack Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i also search about it and found hardly a month before it is launched but when i implement there ads on my website i was shocked with the results , that make me to post about it and ask the experts about them , and also in the news of a blog or something i don't know i as subscribe to it wrote that Retrackmedia is going to launch a CPM network , if they are paying me that much under PPC then how much they will pay for CPM ??

neways apart from them , i will give them a try though when twitter launch nobody use it but now everybody is on twitter , and i know there is hardly 2 or 3 things which i found unique in RetrackMedia but there CTR rate is very high .. don't know why lol , but i am here to earn money so i will ;) .. if they are paying me good , i will go for them :)

thanks for your reply

ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  14. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool!! So That was good! I mean, I was lucky to see a valuable reply here! Good Work! Repped You! I hate people when they reply up for nothing! But you have Got some point in your reply!

Site is registered so Recent! Page Rank is 0 And i doubt no one will ever hear about them until they improve themselves!

~Exp~

extremephp, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  15. ReTrack

ReTrack Peon

Best Answers:
    hi ,

yeah you are right , but i started out this thread for knowing about them not for giving any one rep or something lol ..

I just here at DP want to know why they are giving that much high ctr ?/

ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  16. may may

may may Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has no problem is making payment, how is retrack?

may may, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  17. ReTrack

ReTrack Peon

Best Answers:
    i want the same answer , they said in there payout option NT15 $25 , which means 15 days payout at minimum $25 lol i search for it to find out whaat is NT15

ReTrack, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  18. mrniks

mrniks Peon

Best Answers:
    real deal retrackmedia is really paying got $25 in ma paypal acc. from them

mrniks, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  19. rakeshmaya

rakeshmaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The guy is trying to fool everyone, he is from retrackmedia and promoting his site and it aint the one day earning that is being showed in the retrackmedia stats its the net earning thats being showed..

check out their alexa ranking as of now its around 407682 they might be hardly getting 1 or 2 visitors per day on their site.. and that could be the owner himself

rakeshmaya, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  20. rahul554

rahul554 Peon

Best Answers:
    Test the same for a week or so.It maybe working for ya but not for everyone.

rahul554, Aug 12, 2010 IP