1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Filesonic.com Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Hish (Filesonic.com), Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Dear Patners,

This thread was opened by us, in order to keep you up to date, help you with anything that you might need and to listen to your feedback. This is why we ask that you use this thread to post your comments. We will work on implementing your suggestions in the quickest time possible! I'm always here to attend to your needs, as always :)

What is FileSonic.com about?

1- A steady service for partners & users. Everyone is loving the site more & more!

2- As some of you know, we have been working on delivering one of the best uploading systems out there! It is here now!! Whether it is FTP, Remote or Web Upload, our system is ready to take any amount you intend to upload!

3- We offer One-on-one affiliate support! Please contact me to assign to you a dedicated, friendly affiliate manager who can help you with your day-to-day needs!

4- We offer the biggest range of accounts for our users!

i) Free Account: Nothing is changed , but you are now given 100MB collaboration space. (Added Benefit)

ii) Pro: It is the same as the previous Premium account, but you are given 1GB collaboration space. (Added Benefit)

iii) [NEW] Collaboration: It is the same as the Pro, but you are given Unlimited collaboration space. *NEW*

What is Collaboration?
    Collaboration files can be shared with everyone and downloaded immediately with no limitations.

What is the benefit to you?

The price of this plan is $15 for 1 month. You will get the commission of any plan that you sell from your regular non-collaborate link, if you are on a Pay Per Sale plan.

We strongly advise you to try out the collaboration plan as it adds a lot of value for a little more money :)

5- We offer the biggest range of plans for our partners to make a lot of money! B-)

You can choose between 5 plans;

i)Pay Per Download:
    Pay-per-download is up to $35 per 1,000 downloads and ALL countries are counted !

ii)Pay Per Sale:
    Pay-per-sale pays you 60% from all sales made from your files!

iii)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Fixed: FileSonic.com's Innovation
    Get up to $15 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price! The minimum you will get with this plan is $10 Fixed Per Sale. This is a FileSonic.com innovation!

iv)Half & Half: FileSonic.com's Innovation
    Get up to $17.5 per 1000 downloads + :
    A- Get 30% for every Premium Sale you bring in!
    or B - Get $5 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price!

v)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Elite: FileSonic.com's Innovation
    [Exclusive!] Some affiliates may get up to 85% or up to $17 per new Premium Sale! This exclusive program is only offered to top affiliates wanting to join FileSonic. If you feel like you should be part of our Elite crew, contact me to request an invitation.

+ With every plan get:
    20% on referrals (5% for Elite Program)
    5% for website sales

--------------------------------

[NEW]Super Elite:
    On top of the competitive payout, we launched a new bonus, which allows its partners to earn 10% more on their daily earnings! *NEW*

Also, if you have the ability to bring on a lot more traffic or sales, contact me to make a special deal.

Click here to register and start making a lot of money !

Remember guys: this is not just our business, but it is yours too! Be ready to make a lot of money with us, we want to be your #1 file host and we will do whatever it takes to get there. :)

Best Regards,

Hish
    FileSonic.com

If you're a guest and require support please register, reply to this thread and we'll gladly help you.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    Hish (Filesonic.com), Aug 4, 2010 IP
  2. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Bro, nice launch. I hope all will be good so soon :)

Hearthrobz, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  3. yasen1986

yasen1986 Peon

Best Answers:
    my unpaid earnings (10$) from sharingmatrix were lost, how can i get it back?

yasen1986, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  4. Hish (Filesonic.com)

Hish (Filesonic.com) Peon

Best Answers:
    This is still not the final site! It will take a few days to pick up its speed ! We just had to launch something now :)

Your earnings will never be lost.

If there is a technical issue preventing you from earning, you will be compensated.

If there is a problem in your stats, don't worry, we will still compensate you.

Please be a bit more patient and lets work together :)

5. swishman

swishman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    congrates guys...i loved the new template :)

swishman, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  6. Hish (Filesonic.com)

Best Answers:
    thank you Swishman :D

7. bingos

bingos Peon

Best Answers:
    old file link still not working

bingos, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  8. torn

torn Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, premium account now costs 5000 points instead of 1000. good luck to paint that as an improvment :D

torn, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  9. Ashley Smith

Ashley Smith Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrat's on opening a new site... I'll repeat my request for help and ask for a fix in this thread...

Ashley Smith, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  10. bustxpress

bustxpress Peon

Best Answers:
    I assume that the stats and payment page will be corrected in due time. I can wait for that a bit more.
    But I have a question regarding the file manager.
    I have more than 6000 files and they are now sorted alphabetically, which is of no use to me.
    In SM you could sort the files by number of downloads, by upload date, etc. Particularly a sort by upload date does interest me. Without this feature I'm completely lost in the file manager.
    And if you are on a particular page in your file manager, this should be indicated better.

Example: if you are page 19 in the file manager (like in my screendump) you can hardly see that:
    [​IMG]
    That number should be in another color and without a link behind it (like in google search):
    [​IMG]

P.S. You should have considered asking some affiliates to test/use the new FS before going live. Affiliates do know what they want/like, and without affiliates you are nothing.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
    bustxpress, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  11. eshk0

eshk0 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations very nice new site, if you fix bugs and will be great :)

eshk0, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  12. photos2q

photos2q Peon

Best Answers:
    My stats are just "strange"
    [​IMG]

Only 1 file downloaded? 0.12$ after 8hours of days here in France?
    When I wake up I always have between 50+ DL and more than 1$!!!!

So, WTF? We wait weeks and weeks and weeks because you want to lauch an "error free" filesonic, but in fact, it's even more buggy than SharingMatrix!!!! not good for you, not good for us....

photos2q, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  13. Hish (Filesonic.com)

Best Answers:
    Before, 1$ = 200 points

Now, 1$ = 1000 points

So basically, it is the same $ value :)

So I still stand by the word Improvement :)

Can you please read the previous posts before replying? Especially post #4 , which says : "If there is a technical issue preventing you from earning, you will be compensated.

If there is a problem in your stats, don't worry, we will still compensate you."

Regards

to report a bug concerning the website or any related feature, please fille the Bug Report form
    www.filesonic.com/en/bug-report

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  14. nikss

nikss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations to the new site, but I still can't log in

Please Fix

nikss, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  15. larkman

larkman Peon

Best Answers:
    Statistics do not show downloads

Ftp servers ?

Remote uploads ?

Thanks

larkman, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  16. torn

torn Peon

Best Answers:
    one urgent thing that you should change while bugs are still there : set language to english by defaut for everyone visiting Filesonic. because right now, not only we uploaders can't login (in french, but I expect it must be the same in some other languages)...but I also checked one of my links and the download timing counter doesn't even appear in french either :D , only when I switched to english the page displayed properly with counter and it was finally possible to download...

@photos2Q : it's a display bug I already mentioned in SM thread, basically the last digit of counted downloads doesn't display, ie when you get 500 counted downloads it displays currently 50. so if you got 18 downloads this morning it displays 1 :cool:

torn, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  17. Hish (Filesonic.com)

Best Answers:
    Hi !

what language are yo using on the site?

Thanks!

18. bustxpress

bustxpress Peon

Best Answers:
    The bug report doesn't work for me. After I click on the submit, I remain on the same page with the information I entered and without any notification that the report has been sent. I may have been sent, but I can't see that.

bustxpress, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  19. photos2q

photos2q Peon

Best Answers:
    ok number of DL I don't care but 0.12$ instead of 1,50$ normal average earning in the morning is quite strange.. I believe ppl can't download my links!

photos2q, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  20. jyp

jyp Member

Best Answers:
    Nice improvement!
    Hope to get back my unpaid money soon.
    Could you please increase the amount of connections to FTP?

jyp, Aug 4, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.