1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much Will You Pay for 100,000 Unique Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by cmorley, Jul 17, 2010.

1. zurpit.com

zurpit.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Building that many backlinks would be worth a lot of money, I would pay a lot for that but if its done all at once, it might seem suspicious to the search engines especially if the domain is a new one.

zurpit.com, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  2. Lucky Gambler

Lucky Gambler Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes 100,000 backlink will not be feasible in any way ur site might get black listed as the top most site has these number of links where as there age might be more then 6-8 years old a new site with that much back link can be a higher risk to get blacklist.

Lucky Gambler, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  3. Flashnest

Flashnest Peon

Best Answers:
    Whitehat or not... 100,000 backlinks in one go.. would seem highly suspicious from search engines.. even if they all had a PR over 5.. I wouldn't be interested.. Google for instance have said time and time again that building a site up slowly with continous backlinks is relavent...

Flashnest, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  4. Black Fire

Black Fire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would be willing to help you in this. :)

Black Fire, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  5. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    For sure. Will keep everyone posted here.

The service is not going to do it all at once and you will have control over it.

Not in one go. Google will figure it out as well... when it comes to whitehat link building, Google will not be able to blacklist you... As I said above, I can then take down a competitor with this model...

Thank you. I will need all the help I can get from this forum. I will be really looking for 10 people to get me started. I will pick the 10 when I am ready.

Based on what I see from this thread, there is really a mix feeling about linking building. Let me tell you, Google will probably manually review you but it can't blacklist you for building links.

Everyone in this forum are working so hard to make money... working so hard to build a site... working so hard to build links... working so hard to drive traffic... All in turn to make lots of money...

Let me tell you friends, the time for all of you to be successful will come very soon... This opportunity will definitely help all of you.

cmorley, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  6. Black Fire

Best Answers:
    Ok, I think they were just talking about doing it with a script, but is it's manual, then google cannot blacklist you.

Black Fire, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  7. MaxwellSmart

MaxwellSmart Peon

Best Answers:
    People actually do this all the time, using a $500 program called xrumer. Google it. You can get a million links in a few days if you have a dedicated server and a good decaptcha service.

MaxwellSmart, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  8. Black Fire

Best Answers:
    But won't google blacklist you if they found out?

Black Fire, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  9. greatme

greatme Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am also interested in your plan. Please let me know if your system can work in Adult niche Link building.

Thanks.

greatme, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  10. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    You will be given choices and you can pick and choose the niche you want.

cmorley, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  11. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not completely sold on 100,000 unique backlinks. I mean I am sure that someone can get that many, it just that it will take some time to get. Can I ask how long it takes to get 100,000 backlinks? What are the sources of the backlinks? Any black hat methods being used? It is software which really answers the last question as yes to the black hat. I say that because I do not believe you can get that many links without using some sort of black hat.

gvannorman, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  12. itsolutions7500

itsolutions7500 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am willing to pay if it will get me on front page of google for my keywords.
    Can you pm me?

Thank you.

itsolutions7500, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  13. Whippet75

Whippet75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Slowly but surely is the only way....organic growth is paramount to top SE rankings...100,000 backinks would need to be done over a long period of time so that it doesnt look suspect !

Whippet75, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  14. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I wouldn't pay anything for it. Automated link building is a known cheat that Google knows all about because it is as old as Google itself.
    Software had it's uses a while ago, but these days they are a complete waste of time because they are spam bots and everyone is on the look out for spam bots.
    The worst thing about link building scripts is that you are going to really piss someone off and they are going to report what ever link you dropped to your host, affiliate company, or Google for attacking their site with garbage.

I would never use any kind of program to place my link anywhere. Your link is a direct identifier of who you are and if your program spams my site, forum or network...I'm am going to do everything I can to make that link worthless, get your site shut down...or dumped to the back of the SERP's.

I hate spam, splog, and comment scripts and I am not the only one. Many webmasters are waiting to ruin your day, some are getting downright malicious about it because they are tired of being targeted and are tired of noob spam chasing links.

hmansfield, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  15. gvannorman

Best Answers:
    On top of all that I am a firm believer in quality over quantity. That is why this type of service just sounds spammy and it will not work long term.

gvannorman, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  16. richromo

richromo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google sayeth: If 100,000 back links in a short time sounds too good to be true, then it is too good to be true! Thus spoke Google!

Google has spent how many years with how many geeks tweaking their algorithms? Google sayeth it is not good to fool with Mother Google!

I would not pay $50.00, not 1 dollar. Sorry brother but it has taken many of us many, many months, perhaps years to garner such a number of backlinks. Perhaps I am the guy who passed on buying Microsoft stock and lived to regret it but I shall pass, sorry, good luck my friend but c'mon. But I reallly wish you the best of luck.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
    richromo, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  17. gvannorman

Best Answers:
    Richromo is 100% correct on this. Why pay for something that will destroy your site or blog. If you do not want to spend time getting the links then hire a few posters and link builders.

gvannorman, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  18. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    It's not quantity. It's quality. More is not better on the web...it's just more and many times more=spam. Everyone can make money on the web with knowledge and hard work...just like life. I don't need to spam other webmasters and cause them headaches just to get a lousy, unrelated link.
    You get what you give online and karma will get you.

hmansfield, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  19. tdf

tdf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    100,000 backlinks is something that you don't want all in one go. The point is to drip-feed links back to your site. Maybe 10 in the first week, 20 the second, 40 the third. It's about natural backlinking. But as you know that takes time (nobody likes link building). So, people (including me) create products that does this for you. This one seems to be a server-based platform. Mine is a Wordpress plugin. Each can take as many backlinks as you like. Mine posts links naturally - drip-fed links over time. By the sounds of it, this service will do the same.

tdf, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  20. anglorom

anglorom Guest

Best Answers:
    Please PM when you have finished the putting the system together so that we can discuss further. Thanks

anglorom, Aug 2, 2010 IP