1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should India fight for Kashmir or live to Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jackob2916, Jun 30, 2010.

1. noneed

noneed Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's the point & if it's independent then the only big revenue stream for that country would be through tourism.

noneed, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  2. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tourism isn't going to prosper high in a disputed region.

masterrio, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  3. noneed

noneed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i mean that in case the disputes were over and it's made independent.

noneed, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  4. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm but do you think that this dispute will get over ????

Jackob2916, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  5. noneed

noneed Active Member

Best Answers:
    At least i won't want the dispute to get over favoring pakistan, i support the title that india must fight for kashmir but very less can be expected of congress govt.

noneed, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  6. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What about living in peace together instead?

Codythebest, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  7. noneed

noneed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Several claims & initiatives have been taken for this till date and still continuing, but there's yet to see an outcome.

noneed, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  8. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Even I also support you this view, I would give 10 of 10 to India at least its growing country and has good ideas than Pakistan. If Kashmir will with India than still more overall development of people and Kashmir is possible.

9. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think people over there are happy with India Govt.

10. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly, why i strongly believe that government should take stronger steps to get Kashmir of free of terrorism at the earliest.

rexertea, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  11. Mumti

Mumti Peon

Best Answers:
    India's fight for kashmir with Pakistan i dont think so i would rather suggest indians to give freedom to kashmir...
    its very strange how u treat occupied kashmir, man the Azad Kashmir(Pakistani part) is like heaven, do you know why kashmiris want to live with Pakistan? Because indian brutalization can never make their mind to live with cracked minded indians, a friend of mine is from Azad Kahmir, he says our relatives live in occupied kashmir and not even a single family exist there who haven't beard indian brutalization....
    see this
    [video=youtube;o7n54AAZnDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7n54AAZnDU&has_verified=1[/video]

Mumti, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  12. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mumti, I don't know about the rest of your video, but there are a couple parts I found very disturbing as a Muslim. First off, the opening sequence with a ticking bomb and the logo "Radical Mullah Productions" does nothing but promote the idea that all Muslims are terrorists. As a Muslim, this is EXACTLY the image I am trying to get rid of. Quit trying to slander Muslims with the videos you post.

Another thing. The guy in the video at 1:10 with the by line "Prof. WILLIAM WAYNE BAKER" is neither a professor or a doctor, which he has claimed to be on many occasions. The reality is he is a Neo-Nazi from my section of the planet.

http://www.ocweekly.com/2002-02-21/features/hour-of-white-power/

Perhaps you should screen your links a bit more carefully before putting such crap on the internet and saying, "That crap right there, that's my crap. I eat it for dinner."

Obamanation, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  13. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only people who are treated brutally are insurgents, terrorists and stone pelters. And they deserve it.

I haven't seen heaven so I can't comment on that part, but yeah that parts surely more peaceful. Not surprising since you have government sponsored terrorist camps, madarasas, and terrorist schools there for export to India. On the other hand we don't try cheap tricks create unrest in PoK. Just google North Pakistan and you'll get to know how families there such as your friends give birth to terrorists and proudly so.

Bravo.

Helvetii, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  14. masterrio

Best Answers:
    I don't think the people on the other end of Kashmir in PoK are really happy, what kind of progress has the region seen after the division ? The raise in terrorist camps is the only raise seen over the years.
    How can any one hear about the Indian side when they are pakistan side, ur question was wrong, you should have asked - have any one from your family been promoting/sponsoring terrorism r its factors such as LeT, Hijb.

I guess you haven't gone through the thread, u have posted a blunt reply, if you have gone through the topic, you might have found research results of what "may be kashmiris" think of.

The attack which you find in the video was of some one who abused Indian law and was probably on a rage, a video doesn't show the reason why he was beaten up. Its a partial video. Hurriyat and terror factions have raised a strike to object killing of 2 terrorists in the kashmir sector - it just shows how the sick the nature of those who support the neighbor nation.

on a personal note, I stick to my earlier replies - a free trade region and a unique distinction to entire kashmir would be the perfect solution to the problem

peace!!!

masterrio, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  15. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Pakistan know India won't give up kashmir ever, India knows Pakistan won't give their share up ever. Kashmir Issue can't be resolved until Pakistanis are educated and get a stable government sans army control. Until they elect a mature capable government which can run the country efficiently, the moronic governments will continue to fuel India hatred to drive attention away from domestic failures.

Helvetii, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  16. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. The Pakistan army needs to be in the barracks and not interfere in government policies. Once total civilian control of the government is ensured, peace will follow. Of course, the more difficult task would be to tackle the many extremist groups that country has fostered over the years. Most seem to be out of control of their creators.

sar420, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  17. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree by what Helvetii says above. The people of Pakistan needs education to see things in a different light. That is probably the only solution.

rexertea, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  18. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:
    Why you people are fighting over this topic
    As a PAKISTANI i give you a simple Answer over all this debate from PAKISTAN's PERSPECTIVE

Its General Public opinion of 170 Million Pakistanis that if INDIA want to take KASHMIR then do it by WAR

ammar26, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  19. masterrio

Best Answers:
    why are you guys are so barbaric ? You have lost 3 wars already and you don't seem to learn from your mistakes.
    there is a saying in India - the meaning of it, pouring holy water into the dumb ears will not help - may be this suits exactly to you guys

life isn't about war but its about living in peace, the day you realize this - the Sub-Continental countries can live in peace and harmony

peace!!!

masterrio, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  20. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:

First Point :: We have lost only one war of 1971
    Second Point :: The Sub-Continental countries can live in peace and harmony when Indian RAW will stop funding Terrorists in Afghanistan with Weapons using their consulates

ammar26, Jul 31, 2010 IP