1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dollar2host.com Never Ever Go with them . Worst Hosting

Discussion in 'Outages' started by djoy123, Jul 31, 2010.

Hello,

I recently like 3 months before took hosting from dollar2host seeing their reviews which were quite ok and their price was very cheap . The first month was nice not so bad as it had a 30 day money back i guess . But from 2nd month they became insane . Their server was down like everyday for 20-30 mins and some days could go even worse . If I ask them in live support they used to tell please hold on and I used to wait for like 15 mins later they used to say check your site now then it would work if i ask why was it down they used to say server problem we have restarted it . Cmon everyday server problem ? same excuse everyday . I was really pissed and had to shift my one of the site which was very important overnight and which was really a big problem as i had to take backup restore etc and I lost like many visitors and lots of money from adsense and my other ads. I seriously will never buy any Cheap hosting from now on as I know how they are . dollar2host are worst and ill advice you to be away from them . Beware people . sad hosting .

Thanks,
    DJ

djoy123, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  2. cpt

cpt Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear this. You have put now dollar2host in a bad situation but is their fault. They need to give quality hosting to avoid this bad reviews.

cpt, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  3. QualityHost

QualityHost Member

Best Answers:
    Well, in this world you get what you pay for and quiet frankly its not possible for a host to provide "quality" at that price.

QualityHost, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  4. RonBrown

RonBrown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can guess what's coming next! The name tells you everything you need to know.

Yet you continued to host with them. Hosting with a company charging a "dollar to host" wasn't the best decision in the first place. Continuing to stay with them when problems occurred "every day" wasn't the wisest decision. At that kind of money, it wasn't likely to get any better.

Live Support, at that price? You're paying them a DOLLAR PER MONTH, how much support do you really expect for that? How much support and time would you give to someone who paid you $1 per month?

It was an important site that made "lots of money", and you chose a host charging $1 per month? Couldn't have been that important if that's the decision you made.

At last!

Exactly.

RonBrown, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  5. dontkillme

dontkillme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cheap prices over this services its one dead end soon

dontkillme, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  6. warteg

warteg Active Member

Best Answers:
    dollar2host.com is $2 monthly --> I found no any review on internet, maybe new hosting web/company
    --> mostly visitor/user form india + Indonesia (50%), both poor country
    --> maybe user from both country looking for really really cheap price
    --> well i am from indonesia too, but never try dollar2host.com

i have 3 membership from 3 hosting web, for different IP for my own domain/backlinks
    --> I prefer the cheapest hosting web

Another cheap hosting web is justhost.com is $40 annually (use promo code)
    --> so far their server is good

but I prefer Hostmonster.com around $90 annually

warteg, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  7. locomotion

locomotion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To the OP, such problem is probably due to server overload, when they restart it, it would avail only for a while until all the clients under the server is clogged again

locomotion, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  8. ingjeff

ingjeff Peon

Best Answers:
    >>>Buyer beware warning

ingjeff, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  9. ingjeff

ingjeff Peon

Best Answers:
    >>>Buyer beware warning

ingjeff, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  10. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    I have found that you can't base your hosting provider decision on the price. You can base it on price but in the end you are going to spend time also know as money resolving issues that you really should not have to deal with in the first place.
    Do some research and find a host with good reviews and some longevity. You may also find that good customer service is going to save you tons of time and money when you face issues with your systems or problems on your site.

JPC-Sabrina, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  11. Slayton

Slayton Peon

Best Answers:
    Great price!! Great service!! :eek:

I have tried many hosting providers in the past. I though it was a scam to get such a low-price offer with the Dollar2host.com. I signed up for a three-year plan anyway as I was desperate to get my site up. To my astonishment, they have proved to be the best hosting providers in terms of delivering promises. Accordingly, I have decided to buy more accounts with them and to get rid of all my other expensive plans with other providers.

Slayton, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  12. SyedMurtaza

SyedMurtaza Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! Before few days I signed up for a Ultimate Reseller Hosting plan and have been continually amazed by the speed with which my account was set up and the nearly instant responses I got back from tech support!

It's really great to be associated with a company who's not only offering the cheapest hosting with a bag full of all goodies, but also providing technical support at each and every step I needed along with friendly emails - always a plus.

I feel I got a great deal for the money, especially considering the high quality support.

I very strongly recommend Dollar2host to everyone who wishes to save money without compromising on quality of service :)

SyedMurtaza, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  13. urvesh

urvesh Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys have saved me. I was about to purchase dollar2host!!!!! God damn!

urvesh, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  14. Federick Thenady

Federick Thenady Guest

Best Answers:
    Absolutely the Best!

I am a web devloper, and have hundreds of clients that I refer for hosting. Now, in all honesty, I don't have an affiliate account with Dollar2host, and previously, I referred clients to multiple hosting companies because my reference should be based on what is best for the client, not on whether I make money from it or not.

I have dealt with dozens of different hosting companies over the years, (from clients who already had hosting with other companies) and they range from the absolute worst to companies that started out good and then went downhill. I now only refer clients to Dollar2host.

The reason that I only refer to Dollar2host is without a doubt its technical support. Things go wrong with hosting - that is normal, but you really get a sense of a company by how they handle when the inevitable problems come up. They have 24/7 support, (and I get to talk to someone who actually understands English) and are prompt, helpful and take care of the issue immediately. They offer services that other companies in their price range do not support, (like remote access to databases and CRON jobs)

I can honestly say that this has to be the besting hosting I have ever come across. The price is very, very reasonable (if you have a business site, I recommend at least the shared hosting plan) and you get excellent support when you need it :eek:

Federick Thenady, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  15. urvesh

urvesh Peon

Best Answers:
    How long have you been using their services? I've heard that they give their best services for the first month and after the 30 day (money back) period is over, they start screwing around.

urvesh, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  16. Federick Thenady

Federick Thenady Guest

Best Answers:
    I've been using Dollar2host for 2 years now ,never had a single problem and they have been top notch.

Me and my clients are so happy to be with them.

Federick Thenady, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  17. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like an ad. Do you have a few of these domain names that we can verify?

WSWD, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  18. Federick Thenady

Federick Thenady Guest

Best Answers:
    Following are my domain names :

ciezz.com
    ciezzstore.com

Federick Thenady, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  19. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That works. :)

WSWD, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  20. AllHostOne.co.uk

AllHostOne.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, taking a guess, but sounds like those 2 "peons" are the owner/staff just trying to protect their business

AllHostOne.co.uk, Dec 4, 2011 IP